BY TARTE #34 in Face Wipes

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
member-e2cbc
Refreshes your eyes and hydrates them wonderfully and recommend it to yall very much and it is worth it in my opinion.
Samantha F.
Great it really gets the dirt off I would recommend it does cost a little more but th n again it's tart and it's great so it's wayyyyyyy worth it
Alexis |.
ingersoll
I love these. This makeup remover wipes definitely get the job done! I wear matte lipstick and waterproof makeup a lot and these wipes get them off easily. Also the wipes don’t have a chemical smell like most of the other bad brand makeup wipes.

I love these so much and I definitely recommend.
Saffron M.
These makup wipes are so soft and gentle to my skin. They don’t tug or pull on my skin and they smell lovely!!!! I definitely recommend this they are so refreshing as well!!!
Chels M.
green river
Waterproof better than sex mascara came right off with these. Not harsh on the skin. No weird chemical smell. Bought right off their website. Fair price.
Friday C.
Los Angeles
I use these every night, I have one pack for my vanity, one for my nightstand and one (mini) in my purse. I couldn’t live without these wipes. No joke, they remove EVERYTHING and leave your skin moisturised enough that you can skip a night of your full routine without breaking out. I’d give ten stars if I could!
Alexis G.
I didn't like these. It made my eyes burn and it was so dry. It got the job done but one of the first tarte products that disappointed me
Kaitlyn T.
vancouver, BC
Best makeup wipes I’ve ever used, doesn’t pull on the skin, smells amazing and actually feels like you’re skin is cleaned. Very hard to find though, I️ used to get them at Sephora but haven’t found them in awhile!
Yuliana R.
It's great for normal eye makeup but you have to scrub really hard if your wereing waterproof makeup. Apart for that it really good!
marisela a.
Bell Gardens
I really love this eye remover wipes it takes all your eye makeup and mascara. I recommended to all the beautiful women out their. And it conditiones your eye living it super soft.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?