BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Michole N.
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these makeup wipes! They are very moisturizing because of the marajuca oils and it removes all makeup! I love the pack of them , it makes it very easy to travel with. I keep them in my gym bag to take off makeup before a workout
Tima Z.
Tima Z.
Great wipes,..... super glad my eyes don't water from them.. definitely gentle. Would definitely recommend it.
Mimi B.
Mimi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love love this product with just 1 wrap your eyemakeup is gone guys gone it's really gently on the eye area...
Guadalupe Z.
Guadalupe Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are awesome. I find myself using alot of eaterproof mascara during the summer and these wioes work amazing when i take off my makeup at the end of the day. I dont have to sit there and tug or scrape my skin off, one wipe sure puts in work while feeling gentle!
Nayeli S.
Nayeli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
these are really nice and feel smooth on the eyes. I got a small package in a tarte deal. I liked them but they're are expensive so i don't think I'll get them again,,. maybe in another deal. Great product tho.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Valença
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product so much. It smells amazing, wipes the makeup right off without scrubbing and it's refreshing.However, the seal on the package wears out quickly so the wipes dry out.
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to used to remove my make up and clean your face you good and it's easy to works and removed everything so easy
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love these to take off mascara its really easy to remove with these wipes the price is good because some wipes hurt your eyes when you smir off your mascara and these don't ,i buy them often they really  work for your eyes i love them they are seriously the best wipes to remove mascara
Terrie C.
Terrie C.
 The best ever you can buy them at ultra and two swipes they have your mascara off the value is very  good I would recommend them to a friend the packaging is easy and simple to open and there everything I was hoping they would be and I would buy them again
Isabella K.
Isabella K.
Bakersfield
In the past I have tried lots and lots of mack up remover cloths and every one of them game me a rash on my face on my eyes or made my skin very oily but not this one! I have to say by far the best product made!!! I buy it every time I run out! I love this product!
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?