BY TARTE #6 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Marissa G.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're nothing magical. I have to sit there and constantly rub my eye to get all of the eyelash glue and mascara off. I still have to go in with some type of oil base makeup remover to finish the job. I would give this product a hard pass because of the price.
Sonia A.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is easy to remove make up without having to be harsh on your eyes. Some make up removers are not very confortable to use in the eyes, hiwever this one is very soft and even removes waterfroof mascarawith one wipe. I would buy it again for sure, actually i am running out of them so i need more
Haylee T.
CHINO VALLEY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it. The product isn't worth the five stars only because the toils get dry very quickly but everything else was great. It did the job and helped out. I think it is better then using a just normal face towel on your face.
Paityn C.
Mobile
Loved using these wipes! They removed all mascara and other make up products I was using. These wipes did not leave my skin oily or clog my pores. I would definitely use these more in the future and look forward to continuing to use Tarte products.
Amber M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup wipes are a-maz-Ing lord have mercy. I can take off everything on my face with just one wipe. It’s on the pricey side but it’s worth it. If you have dry skin, this the product for you because it leaves your skin moisturized.
Lily 👑.
Deer park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use these cute makeup removers for the makeup that is waterproof. It gets all my makeup off. Even the mascara. Cute packaging.
Cali W.
cincinnati
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these make up wipes they are so nice and refreshing. I️ need an endless supply of them!
Kali S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this product. it got rid of my makeup. didnt feel oily and didnt make  my skin dry. i didnt have to rub  my skin raw to get it off
Abbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these makeup wipes because they have maracuja oil in them which helps my skin. The packaging is really pretty but I feel like I can find similar waterproof makeup wipes for a cheaper prices, but other than that they're great.
Adayinis C.
Miami (Florida)
Beauty Junkie Expert
these tart remover wipes are really good, they help you not to mistreat the face while removing the makeup, it is true that it does not eliminate it completely because the rest is a personal task but in my opinion they work very well, they are highly recommended
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?