BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
The best product for removing eye makeup. Great packaging. Very very gentle. I would maybe make them a little "wetter" but otherwise no complaints. I would recommend these for removing waterproof makeup. No scrubbing required. I would 1000% recommend to anyone at all.
Jazmín F.
I really like this eye makeup remover! There leave your skin very soft and you don't have to struggle your eye to remove your make up. It remove your makeup very easy. I really recommended to every person
Amanda W.
I just recently purchased these eye makeup remover wipes by tarte. I do like them, they seem to work pretty well for the most part. And they smell great! However there is a few things I think could be worked on. They do leave a greasy feeling on your skin, so I don't recommend using anywhere but your eyes. The only other complaint is that I do have to run pretty well to get my mascara off, even without waterproof mascara. But these don't irritate my eyes like many others have in the past. And this is an item that I repurchase. Although the wipes are pretty small and sometimes you need more than 1 if you're wearing a lot of eye makeup. So I feel the price could be a little cheaper than $12. Overall these do work better than others though which is why over repurchased.
Sama A.
Cairo
jennifer m.
Gaborone
Am a big Fan of Tarte cosmetics, i dont own any Tarte product but the good things i see on social medias about Tarte products really are breath taking, and it will  be a dream come true to own some of the tarte products and review them myself, and i believe there isn't any makeup artist in my country Botswana whom have tried or has reviewed tarte Cosmetics , but i love their products, the are beautiful just to look at them, their packaging its also fabulous..
Mimi B.
love love this product with just 1 wrap your eyemakeup is gone guys gone it's really gently on the eye area...
Laura M.
Valença
Love this product so much. It smells amazing, wipes the makeup right off without scrubbing and it's refreshing.However, the seal on the package wears out quickly so the wipes dry out.
Latoya S.
Jackson
These makeup wipes are gentle and I find with these that it only takes really one wipe to both eyes to be completely removed and I has a nice little scent to it was a just a nice produc over all.
Cassidy e.
maryville
compared to any other makeup wipe this is the best i have ever used in my life. its not that hard to find at all. packaging is nice and the best place to buy is sephora. it exceeded my expectations by more than i thought. i would recommend this to anybody
Sadie A.
Laredo
My all time favorite makeup remover wipes, they smell incredible & it doesn't hurt or scratches my face/eyes when im removing my makeup! It's an effective product!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?