BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Lori M.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best product for removing eye makeup. Great packaging. Very very gentle. I would maybe make them a little "wetter" but otherwise no complaints. I would recommend these for removing waterproof makeup. No scrubbing required. I would 1000% recommend to anyone at all.
Jazmín F.
Jazmín F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eye makeup remover! There leave your skin very soft and you don't have to struggle your eye to remove your make up. It remove your makeup very easy. I really recommended to every person
Latoya S.
Latoya S.
Jackson
These makeup wipes are gentle and I find with these that it only takes really one wipe to both eyes to be completely removed and I has a nice little scent to it was a just a nice produc over all.
Cassidy e.
Cassidy e.
maryville
compared to any other makeup wipe this is the best i have ever used in my life. its not that hard to find at all. packaging is nice and the best place to buy is sephora. it exceeded my expectations by more than i thought. i would recommend this to anybody
Sadie A.
Sadie A.
Laredo
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite makeup remover wipes, they smell incredible & it doesn't hurt or scratches my face/eyes when im removing my makeup! It's an effective product!
Lyne A.
Lyne A.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite wipes to remove my make up. The only thing is, it is very pricey but if you have very sensitive skin I will suggest to pay a little bit extra for the product that you're going to use.
Jenny b.
Jenny b.
Tulsa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this!!!!! I cannot say enough, I love tart products anyways but this like my holy grail!!!
Mikayl E.
Mikayl E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These makeup removing wipes worked great, and they smelled great. I loved that I didn't have to scrub my face off to get them to work. I bought these at sephora, and I would for sure buy them again.
Adry M.
Adry M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best in the world, I try like one month ago and love it because it's really gently with your skin, I use many products and all make my skin dry and acne , I really recomended this product
Dominique N.
Dominique N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Smells good. My skin is very sensitive and this works great. It removes my eye makeup very well! My second pack which I purchased at Sephora! Great price! Will purchase again and I do recommend!
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?