BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Brooke D.
ottawa, ON
It was okay I don't know we'll see but yah it was okay packing could have been better first time user for sure not knew it was definitely a pricey object for sure no I don't think so hmmmmmmmmmmmm but thanks
heather l.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
I am a huge fan of the tarte brand. I order 2 packages of these wipes. After the first use I was extremely disappointed. The wipes were sooo small. Not very moist and it took some work to remove my eye makeup. These wipes have now just been pushed into my
Excess stuff box and I don't plan on using them. Might as well throw them in the trash.
·makayla k.
This tarte makeup wipes are amazing.They take off your makeup so easily.The price is a good amount for the product i'd say. 😍😍
Monique C.
Chicago
I'm not sure what are in these wipes, but they made my face feel like they were burning and stung around my eyes. They also left a weird white residue on my face after using them.
Sara A.
Dammam, Eastern Province
Nothing amazed me here .. normal eye makeup removal as the those in drug store but in a catchy package 📦 you even get better result in a good term using olive oil or coconut oil .. sorry tarte ..  ot this time
Sadie A.
Laredo
My all time favorite makeup remover wipes, they smell incredible & it doesn't hurt or scratches my face/eyes when im removing my makeup! It's an effective product!
d f.
I love it and it makes you want to buy it again. Soft and nice packaging for your product.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love it
Kasey T.
Rohnert Park
these are the worst wipes! they don't take any makeup off and they're pricing the packaging is cheap and break prone it didn't meet any of my expectations considering it was tarte. the one thing i hated the most was how harsh it was on my face.
Hamna Daud S.
Vienna
I do not like this product at all. Usually tarte always amazes with their nice products but the wipes were a total disaster. Proper dry, and it was so harsh because of the dryness. I ended up adding some water to these wipes which made it a little easier. Never buying them again
Ingrid L.
This wasn't good for my eyes,after I used it my eyes was red and a bit puffy.
I don't know if It's just me but it didn't work for me.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?