BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Sonia A.
Aberdeen, SD
It is easy to remove make up without having to be harsh on your eyes. Some make up removers are not very confortable to use in the eyes, hiwever this one is very soft and even removes waterfroof mascarawith one wipe. I would buy it again for sure, actually i am running out of them so i need more
Paityn C.
Mobile
Loved using these wipes! They removed all mascara and other make up products I was using. These wipes did not leave my skin oily or clog my pores. I would definitely use these more in the future and look forward to continuing to use Tarte products.
Amber M.
These makeup wipes are a-maz-Ing lord have mercy. I can take off everything on my face with just one wipe. It’s on the pricey side but it’s worth it. If you have dry skin, this the product for you because it leaves your skin moisturized.
Lily 👑.
Deer park, TX
I like to use these cute makeup removers for the makeup that is waterproof. It gets all my makeup off. Even the mascara. Cute packaging.
Cali W.
cincinnati
Love these make up wipes they are so nice and refreshing. I️ need an endless supply of them!
Kali S.
i love this product. it got rid of my makeup. didnt feel oily and didnt make  my skin dry. i didnt have to rub  my skin raw to get it off
Adayinis C.
Miami (Florida)
these tart remover wipes are really good, they help you not to mistreat the face while removing the makeup, it is true that it does not eliminate it completely because the rest is a personal task but in my opinion they work very well, they are highly recommended
Catey F.
spokane
That’s pretty good. I really like wipes because I don’t have very much asked me and I don’t break out very often. But tarts wipes are the best in my opinion because I say so. So get them yet. I like reading reviews it’s fun.
Virginia W.
hagerstown maryland
The best waterproof mascara removing wipes ever! This stuff is so strong at taking away any grime!
Mya D.
new bedford ma
This product has a nice scent and removes makeup pretty well I would recommend buying
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?