BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Itzel M.
Itzel M.
Joplin, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. Sometimes when you don’t want to wash your face this is great. Just wipe your face off instead. Nice packaging great value.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Loved these wipes quick and easy to use. Felt gentle and light on my eyelids and around my eyes. Would 100% recommend.
Reanne G.
Reanne G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were very good. I would use them before I went to bed and they would make me feel really fresh! I didn't find anything bad to say about them.
lena 🇸.
lena 🇸.
Beauty Junkie Expert
oh where do i start i bought these for makeup as removers but used for everything there really affordable for the quality this was my first time but will be using them forever amazing packaging vibrant colours will by again and recommend to all my friends.
miss heba B.
miss heba B.
madinah
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this wipes it’s gentle and soft , remove the makeup easily without dry your skin, I like it in the beginning I was not sure about it but when I try it and give it a time I find it good makeup remover, maybe I will buy it again
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Galion
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye makeup remover wipes are a blessing on their own. They take off all your stubborn make up and all the waterproof that I used to have to scrub to get off. It comes off very easily with little to no effort at all. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Analisa S.
Analisa S.
Garden city
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells looks works amazing love everything about this product  would recommend  to friends family so awsome first time user
Jennifer d.
Jennifer d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think for the price these are considerably good. They removed my makeup just fine I like them.
Reny P.
Reny P.
Santiago de los Caballeros
THIS IS MY FAV. It removes all makeup and impures from your skin and it doesn't damage your skin. I always order online
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for waking up in the morning and doing a quick face wash routine right before work or the start of your busy day
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?