BY TARTE #40 in Makeup Remover

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
member-e28be94aa
These are wonderful. They remove so much with such a little wipe. They are a little pricey but tarte is a very good brand, it is worth every penny. I would recommend these.
C C.
Sacramento, CA
I was not a fan of their Maracuja oil - but a fellow makeup artist friend has these in her kit and hands them out to models after shoots. We worked together on a particularly hot and stressful day, and when she offered one I gladly accepted. It erased all signs of both my waterproof mascara and eyeliner and removed my liquid lipstick with hardly any scrubbing. It had a light scent and left my skin feeling balanced and clean. I now keep a package in my kit for the very same reason!
Sydney C.
['Henderson', ''], NV
I'll say this loud and clear for my girls and boys in the back - this is the only makeup removing product that will successfully get rid of my waterproof mascara without a hassle! I was recommended this product by a friend and purchased it at Sephora.com. The price point is a little higher than normal, considering it's a wipe purely for the eyes - but it's so effective that I'm not even mad! If you're a water proof mascara wear-er I would definitely recommend this product!
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
These wipes are super portable and handy thanks to the resealable packaging, and one wipe is more than enough for use on both eyes, but you do have to rub quite a bit to get all your eyeliner/mascara off. Even the regular, non-waterproof kind. They smell very nice, like sweet oranges, but they do leave kind of a greasy, oily feeling on your skin afterwards. So, while they definitely work and don't irritate or sting my eyes at all, for the price, they could do a bit of a better job.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I cannot give this product five points because it just doesn't work as well as I would expect it to. The wipes themselves have a very floral and lovely smell, but even when I went to go use the first towelette it was dried out and I had to add some water to it. though the water, it would not have taken the make up off one bit.
Ryleigh B.
Ravenna Mi
This is a good product feels nice on your skin. It makes taking off waterproof eyeliner and mascara amazingly. It meet my expectations and I really like it. I bought it from ulta beauty. The only bad thing about it is that I have sensitive skin so sometimes it makes me break out but besides that fact I love it.
Monica M.
If your like me, then you LOVE eyeshadow. I love using eye makeup including mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. So of course after a long day of looking FAB, it comes time to take it off. This product is the best I've used for such things. It's got the sensitivity of your eyes in mind when using it and it is not rough and dose not hurt at all. It gets all the make up off so you can continue to slay everyday! 10/10 would recommend
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
The best product for removing eye makeup. Great packaging. Very very gentle. I would maybe make them a little "wetter" but otherwise no complaints. I would recommend these for removing waterproof makeup. No scrubbing required. I would 1000% recommend to anyone at all.
Allison A.
santa cruz
I really love these. They do the best job at getting eye makeup off and they smell really great. I don't love the price though and so they aren't something I am going to rush out and buy again. I will repurchase them if I can find them on sale or if I'm feeling the need to splurge. I recommend them to anyone that has the extra cash to throw around because it truly is a great product but for me and my budget I'll just have to wait.
Kianty R.
Hartford , CT
omg these are awesome!!!!! They smell so good. They actually do what they are supposed to. Wipes the makeup right off without scrubbing (well mascara needs some work). I used to rub my skin to irritation with water and a towel to get off excess shadow and liner from my eye area every morning. This is so much easier and there are no chemicals! Its also cheaper than some other brands out there that burn your eyes. love them!!!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?