BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Nayeli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
these are really nice and feel smooth on the eyes. I got a small package in a tarte deal. I liked them but they're are expensive so i don't think I'll get them again,,. maybe in another deal. Great product tho.
Emmajeenie J.
Lake Worth
I was tired of struggling to remove my eye make up. This was really expensive. if you dont have the money please dont buy it but at the same time its worth ir because it gets the job that quick not only that but its effective and it smells really good !
heather l.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
I am a huge fan of the tarte brand. I order 2 packages of these wipes. After the first use I was extremely disappointed. The wipes were sooo small. Not very moist and it took some work to remove my eye makeup. These wipes have now just been pushed into my
Excess stuff box and I don't plan on using them. Might as well throw them in the trash.
Lissethhe M.
Monmouth , OR
Best wipes I've used so far. Very gentle on the skin and met all my expectations. Very effective not disappointing at all! I have used this product multiple times and have seen a lot of improvements on my skin.
Kamry P.
Middleburg , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really does take off your waterproof makeup! Has a nice smell just not overpowering! It doesn't strip your face, However, it actually feels like it moisturizes your face along with taking off your makeup.
Taylor R.
lexington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not nearly wet enough to get the job done. They do smell lovey. But they are not worth the price. They get most of the makeup off but not all of it. I’m not going to be repurchasing because I can get drugstore ones that are much more effective.
Alyssa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best makeup wipes I've used. They don't dry out and smell awesome. They remove all of my makeup with one wipe, which I love, and they don't leave the skin feeling greasy and disgusting like some wipes tend to do.
Soyla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These leave your skin feeling moisturizing and soft, the fresh smell of coconuts is in the wipes. I love the purple packaging suckers me into buying them even more! These typically last a month and I’ll be good.
Melissa C.
this make up removers are great for sensitive skin— i personally have sensitive skin and they work great! They are not drying! i bought them at sephora and i reccomend you buy them! they are super gentle
Amber M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup wipes are a-maz-Ing lord have mercy. I can take off everything on my face with just one wipe. It’s on the pricey side but it’s worth it. If you have dry skin, this the product for you because it leaves your skin moisturized.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.