BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Deys R.
Deys R.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
En lo personal me parece un muy buen producto que me funciona muy bien lo e recomendado con mi familia y les a funcionado igual que a mi , muy bueno y funciona muy bien me encanta lo seguire utlizando porque me gusta este producto desde que me lo recomendaron fue un buen descubrimiento
aliah i.
aliah i.
ORLANDO, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
No need to yell and scream because you can't get out that stubborn mascara and eye makeup fresh eyes wipes are the perfect makeup removing wipes in the market it takes off your makeup without drying out your eyes. tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Boardman, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easily removes all of my toughest eye makeup, as it should for the price, it's a little more than a typical makeup removing wipe and I'm not sure if it's worth it. Honestly, I'm not sure if I would go out of my way to purchase again, I might stick to the drug store products on this one.
lura J.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish these came in a jumbo bulk size. I absolutely love maracuja oil and this at the eye wipes is just the cherry on top. This is not too pricey but not too cheap. You don't get very many for your money however you only need one and you could always use it on your face if need be.
Aiken, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was absolutely amazing. It helped get my makeup off way easier than other makeup remover she I have used in the past. I would totally use again and completely recommend it. The packaging of the product was really good. I am not Shreveport how it could be improved !
Makenzie S.
Makenzie S.
Boise
These makeup wipes work like a gem. They take all your makeup off and met  all of my expectations when I bought them. The packaging is sooo pretty, I was able to purchase it at sephora, but I'm sure you can buy it at anyother store. It has a bit of room for improvement
Aiken, SC
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
 These tart facial wipes are absolutely the best. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that has dry to combination to oily skin.  They definitely cater to all types of skin with this product .  It's very affordable and it smells good .  Everyone else tart makes a great product .
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup wipes make taking your makeup off a piece of cake-they gently glide over your skin easily removing the days wear and tear while leaving skin soft and smooth! They are a little more expensive than other wipes but well wirth the extra money! tarte Cosmetics
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte products are amazing I love how they are cruelty free. This is my first time trying the wipes and they did a really great job at removing all my eye makeup. I bought these online and felt like they were up fair price. I wasn't in love with the smell but overall great product.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?