tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Jessey C.
Jessey C.
The packaging looks a bit cheap to me, sort of a little girls product. However, the product itself is great. I love the way I didn't have to use much of it to get the job done done. The price is also not too bad for the effectiveness and it serving it's purpose.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
New Jersey
 I receive these wipes during a Tarte  sale, and have changed the way I remove make up. They are almost dry to the touch, which makes it easier and cleaner to remove products at the end of the day.  They don't dry out as fast, and easily remove waterproof make up.
Nadine O.
Nadine O.
Clifton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye makeup remover,,, it's pretty much perfect for all skin types ,, I bought it from sephora ,, to be honest I did not expect that it will be that amazing ,, I love the packaging  so much since purple is my favorite color ,,, yes I would buy it  again
Megan S.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love facial wipes so I had to try these. I do enjoy the smell of them so that's a plus. Also the fact that they actually take off your eye makeup is amazing! I wear waterproof mascara on my bottom lashes and it even took that off! I will be buying these again!
Anika T.
Anika T.
It really takes the makeup off. It's also very hydrating.  After I use that I go in with the  tarte Ready, Set, Glow Skincare Kit . this prouduct both cleans but also hydrates the face! It's is good. Would recommend and repurchase
Mercedes B.
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These make up removing wipes are great. They remove all make up including my water proof mascara! They are soft on my skin. They're most definitely one of my favorites! I purchased these at Sephora. They are worth the buy. Yes I do recommend these to others!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Ankeny
They are so soft and gentle on the eyes. The marajuca oil keeps my skin so refreshed and soft. The packaging of smart because it has the lock lid. I will be repurchasing this when I run out because I use them to remove my make up everyday. Definitely recommend
Ana M.
Ana M.
Coachella
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is by far my favorite makeup line. I feel safe using all these products... plus I know they dont contain any harsh toxic chemicals. So gentle, yet powerful enough to remove my makeup. I love the smell too! I will definitely buy more! Highly recommend!
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Winterville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have an issue with makeup removers breaking me out and not removing all of my eye makeup because I love waterproof. However this makeup remover is a godsend! It's not too oily on the skin and smells amazing. It removes all of my eye makeup with one wipe!
Lovelyy M.
Lovelyy M.
Baltimore , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the wipes I repurchased them from rite aid and I like them but the reason I have them 2 instead of 5 stars is because they tend to be quite dry and not as wet as I'd like or should I say damp so there is some
Room for improvement but I love the brand
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?