BY TARTE #12 in Face Wipes

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Melissa C.
this make up removers are great for sensitive skin— i personally have sensitive skin and they work great! They are not drying! i bought them at sephora and i reccomend you buy them! they are super gentle
Allie Grace M.
East Elmhurst, NY
Love these wipes! They are perfect for stubborn eye make up that has been primed! Extremely effective and good for your skin! I purchased mine online. Would buy it again in a heart beat. Love love love!
Amber M.
These makeup wipes are a-maz-Ing lord have mercy. I can take off everything on my face with just one wipe. It’s on the pricey side but it’s worth it. If you have dry skin, this the product for you because it leaves your skin moisturized.
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
These are good makeup wipes they are effective but they aren't any better then ones you can find at the drugstore. I like them but they aren't a must have since there are so many more affordable options.
Jenessa F.
These were really nice to use. Easy on the eyes and skin, and took my makeup off no problem. Effective for my needs. It was a little more expensive then I would want to spend, but still a good product.
Erin M.
So amazed with these wipes! I always have trouble getting my eye makeup fully off and these definitely did the trick! I would 100% buy these again and recommend them to everyone! One of my favorite buys!
Alexandra L.
Logan, UT
I absolutely love this product. I love my mascara but it can be a pin to get it off at night. I’ve tried multiple ways and wipes and nothing works like these. Seriously so glad I found them. They are totally worth your money.
Abbey R.
brunswick
I love these wipes for taking make up off because they work so well. I always have a problem with getting my foundation off but these wipes take it right off. Love love love this product! I always enjoy the tarte foundation!
Brianna N.
Waukesha
I bought these from Ulta and they work great at taking make up off. There isn't many in a pack for the price but definitely good for getting the make up off that doesn't not want to budge
shelby s.
Inman, SC
Effective at removing my makeup, and I love the packaging. It didn't seem to harsh on my skin, just like most of tarted gentle products. It met my expectations, I just wish that it wasn't so expensive for makeup wipes.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?