BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I tried this to venture out from my typical Sephora eye makeup remover I use. It does a great job of removing and the maracuja leaves the eye area hydrated which I appreciate. Didn't irritate my eyes at all. Overall, it was nice, but I prefer the cheaper Sephora eye makeup remover alternative.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these waterproof mascara removing wipes! They work so well to remove that hard to get off mascara without having to put too much pressure on your eyes. It's a little more pricey if this is your every day makeup removing wipe but for special occasions it's worth the price.
skye m.
skye m.
Davis, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
tarte is one of my favorite makeup lines to be honest, all of it is so soft and most of the stuff is oil free. although my face is oily if you put this oil with your foundation it goes a long way, or if you have super dry skin this would be a great oil treatment as well. love this stuff!
amanda a.
amanda a.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love using this. It makes removing all of my makeup where waterproof or not, easy to remove. It's a a good price for a great company & it is quite gentile. On the skin it is effective, with just one wipe i can remove all my makeup. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone.
Janet B.
Janet B.
Hughestown, PA
These makeup wipes are one of my go-to's at the end of the day when I'm taking off my makeup. It takes off everything from my foundation, to my mascara, which is waterproof. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with these. tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Ashali A.
Ashali A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these wipes for light cleansing. They smell amazing and love that they are infused with my favorite maracuja oil. But these claim to remove makeup and I didn't find that they removed my makeup well especially my waterproof mascara. The wipes are quite small in my opinion as well.
Britney S.
Britney S.
Forest, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes!! I went to my local ULTA and after looking around I found these, and have really enjoyed them. I have a couple tarte products and the brand is one of my favorite!  I would totally recommend to others.
Deys R.
Deys R.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
En lo personal me parece un muy buen producto que me funciona muy bien lo e recomendado con mi familia y les a funcionado igual que a mi , muy bueno y funciona muy bien me encanta lo seguire utlizando porque me gusta este producto desde que me lo recomendaron fue un buen descubrimiento
Shante P.
Shante P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Always Use These Tarte Wipes To Get Rid Of Makeup On My Eyelids. Especially When I Have Done A Glitter Look. You Can Use 1 Wipe And It Erases All The Makeup Off Your Eyelid Like Seriously. Everyone Needs Something Soft For Your Face To Remove Makeup And This Here Is The Item For That.
Saleen E.
Saleen E.
East Brady
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes! Most wipes I've tried you have to nearly rip your eyelashes out just to remove a small amount of mascara! But not these, with only a few swipes across your eyes, these will take off ANY type of mascara & leave your lashes clean & soft! I highly recommend trying them!
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?