tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Felecia G.
Felecia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great y'all!! Not oily at all, wipes away makeup in one swipe! I'm a repeat user and would definitely purchase again. It does meet my expectations I have sensitive skin and it is not harsh on your face at all. I would really recommend you purchase this product!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best product for removing eye makeup. Great packaging. Very very gentle. I would maybe make them a little "wetter" but otherwise no complaints. I would recommend these for removing waterproof makeup. No scrubbing required. I would 1000% recommend to anyone at all.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Miami Florida
I like to use it to remove the makeup, it is very subtle, light and clean my face wonderful, feels fresh and with a very good aroma, I use it regularly, I also feel that moisturizes my skin, the only thing I would change is a little bit Price and color of presentation
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Scranton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these wipes. I've had trouble for years trying to find a makeup removing wipe that does not irritate my skin and I've finally found one! I tried these wipes about a month ago and will continue to buy them after my first pack runs out. The packaging held up great
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Absolutely great. All my makeup was removed. I bought this product at sephora. I usually have eye makeup residue, yet these wipes take off all my makeup. Kind of pricey, but effective. I'd recommend these to people who have a difficult time removing their eye makeup.
Angelina R.
Angelina R.
63123
I love this product!! I love to use facial wipes to take my makeup off, then I'll wash my face and sometimes I'll use a mask… I've used a million different types of facial wipes and I must say this one by Tarte takes a majority of my make up off and one swoop!!
Judgette M.
Judgette M.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great with make up remover. I used this along with coconut oil to remove my eye make up and it was good. It was a little expensive because I'm used to drug store wipes but it's worth it. Its pretty gentile and I would recommend it if you wear eye makeup everyday.
Ann S.
Ann S.
Lima
Super easy to use with no irritation to my eyes! Excellent amount of product for the price. Completely met my expectations, and the packaging is perfect. Compact and easy to store. I will absolutely be buying more of these awesome eye wipes!!tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Valeria D.
Valeria D.
Houston
When it comes to makeup I always try to get some that will last most of the day without falling off my face or even melt with the sun! I am in love with these because they're not expensive at all they're worth it. Removes makeup very easily! I would buy again
Ryleigh B.
Ryleigh B.
Ravenna Mi
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product feels nice on your skin. It makes taking off waterproof eyeliner and mascara amazingly. It meet my expectations and I really like it. I bought it from ulta beauty. The only bad thing about it is that I have sensitive skin so sometimes it makes me break out but besides that fact I love it.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?