BY TARTE #40 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
ScottieRenee™ D.
Mesquite, TX
These wipes work for even my most stubborn eye makeup, especially the mascara. I got these as a gift for my birthday. I was very pleased with the results. The wipes are perfect not too harsh or gentle.
Jennifer🤘😛 F.
New Jersey
These makeup removing wipes are really good because when u take of your makeup with them it's take everything off. It is also refreshing once took off your makeup with them.
Andrea R.
Flushing, NY
makeup removers! aaaaaaaah i'm very picky when it comes to that and although these are nice, i do stick to my neutrogena ones. however these are pretty much similar but ofc the price is the difference
Melissa G.
Fayetteville , AR
I use the Better Than Sex waterproof mascara and I'm NEVER able to get it off at the end of the day, but tarte made it possible. Highly recommend this to everyone who uses waterproof mascara!
Ashley C.
These are so convenient! Just throw them in your purse or over night bag and you're good to go. They work great and are super gentle. Absolutely would recommend them.
Aileen M.
Nyc
The softest gentlest formula for my stubborn waterproof make up I love these cleansers sooo much. So easy to pop one in my purse and maintain my eye male up on those hot summer days
Bo W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love taking my eye makeup with these wipes. I workout a lot so I wear waterproof mascara and when I use other makeup wipes it takes my eyelashes with it! I have used these for about 3 months and will continue too!
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
I received this in a package set that I bought a few months ago and I saved these wipes for when I used heavy makeup or full coverage. Normally I'd be satisfied using dollar wipes or baby wipes from Target! So when I finally used these, I was pretty pleased to see that the main difference of these wipes is the additional hydration that glides over your face and eyes when you rub makeup off. It's light, and biodegradable, so when you toss them, they break down easily if the toilet is the only place to trash them at after. It's effective and cleans my face and doesn't leave any residue from my eye makeup, which I like. It's really effective when you're trying to depend on just one wipe to do the work! The smell is amazing and fresh, and makes you want to just continue using the wipe till it's completely dry.
Heather S.
Worked amazing and I was instantly in love with it, I purchased it online and had it shipped to me, very nice packaging and it was a very gentle remover, very great at doing exactly what it was made for
Jackie L.
Miami Beach, FL
I was super impressed with these wipes. I have tried the MAC, neutrogena, or e.l.f wipes. I have also recently been using the garnier micellar water. These hands down were the best out of all of them. It says that it is meant to remove eye makeup, but I use it all over my face. I have pretty dry skin and I always put on maracuja oil before bed, but since these are already infused with the oil it's amazing. They hydrate the skin and it does not feel too oily, great before bed time. They take off all my makeup in one swipe too. The only thing I don't like is how thin and small they are. Definitely can't re-use a wipe.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?