BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Taline M.
Taline M.
Salt Lake City
Beauty Junkie Expert
i liked this product though it took a few trys and wiping to get off.i didnt like the packaging that much it was a little to plain to me.it was my first time using but i think im going to stay with my sophora makeup romever wipes but if you like thats you i have no hate for it just not my favorate
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love these to take off mascara its really easy to remove with these wipes the price is good because some wipes hurt your eyes when you smir off your mascara and these don't ,i buy them often they really  work for your eyes i love them they are seriously the best wipes to remove mascara
Mahnoor P.
Mahnoor P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These honestly take off makeup so well, but they aren't any better than the generic face makeup wipes. In my opinion I would rather save my money and go buy a generic brand face wipe because they both do the same thing. This was my first time purchasing this and I don't see myself going for it again due to it being the same as normal makeup wipes.
Zhane M.
Zhane M.
Chicago
It really Irritated my eyes. Couldn't get passed how perfumey and oily it was. Also it comes with very thin porous tissues (just one or two not enough to wipe the make up off of my face). I thought it was insanely overpriced however, it's what to expect with tarte. Wish the tissues were thicker.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Berea, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these as part of a sale set on Tarte's website. They work really well, the smell wonderful too! They are a bit oily compared to other brands of wipes (I'm cheap and use Kroger/Walmart brands) which is good because you don't wear out your eyes and skin rubbing off makeup, but it does leave an oily residue on your skin. Which is to be expected.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I tried this to venture out from my typical Sephora eye makeup remover I use. It does a great job of removing and the maracuja leaves the eye area hydrated which I appreciate. Didn't irritate my eyes at all. Overall, it was nice, but I prefer the cheaper Sephora eye makeup remover alternative.
Ashleigh V.
Ashleigh V.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This work pretty well specially with the waterproof mascara. I really don't have any problems with them. I do like to use them right before bed and I do like the packaging in them out that it comes with. I do recommend it to others if they're trying to get out of hard waterproof Eye make up
amanda a.
amanda a.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love using this. It makes removing all of my makeup where waterproof or not, easy to remove. It's a a good price for a great company & it is quite gentile. On the skin it is effective, with just one wipe i can remove all my makeup. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone.
skye m.
skye m.
Davis
Beauty Junkie Expert
tarte is one of my favorite makeup lines to be honest, all of it is so soft and most of the stuff is oil free. although my face is oily if you put this oil with your foundation it goes a long way, or if you have super dry skin this would be a great oil treatment as well. love this stuff!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these waterproof mascara removing wipes! They work so well to remove that hard to get off mascara without having to put too much pressure on your eyes. It's a little more pricey if this is your every day makeup removing wipe but for special occasions it's worth the price.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?