tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Really amazing wipes! Leaves skin super soft and smooth. Affordable price for how well they remove waterproof makeup and/or eyeshadow, lipstick, etc. It definitely met the expectations I had for these makeup removing wipes. I will definitely buy again and would keep buying.
Mino I.
Mino I.
San Onofre
A lot of the make up remover wipes I use really burn and sting my face so it kinda put me off on remover wipes until a friend told me about these, I tried hers and I loved them so much I bought my own. They don't burn my skin or eyes, and i don't have to like scrub to get the make up off it comes off very hassle free
Hanah B.
Hanah B.
Dyersburg
Fantastic peoduct. My makeup came off right away with no problem. It got the eyeliner and al off and it's all water proof and never wants to come off. This is a very good product and I highly suggest buying it. More than happy with the results and I will be buying again.
Felecia G.
Felecia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great y'all!! Not oily at all, wipes away makeup in one swipe! I'm a repeat user and would definitely purchase again. It does meet my expectations I have sensitive skin and it is not harsh on your face at all. I would really recommend you purchase this product!
Maritza D.
Maritza D.
san jose
I used to use the neutrogena male up remover wipes bit they felt oily after all make up was off and I already have oily skin.  This are so much better,  leaving your skin nice and soft. And I don't end up wanting to go and rewash my face.  Truly recommend.
Madison F.
Madison F.
Homewood, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These definitely help remove the makeup when you have had a long day. I have used these for quite a while and am a very consistent buyer. They always make me feel cleans ne refreshed afterwards. I purchase mine usually online or if I have time to stop by Ulta or Sephora.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Little Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these makeup wipes. I use them everynight when taking off my daily makeup. I recieved these as a gift and then bought three more packages as I was very impressed with how well they remove my waterproof mascara. They smell good and make my face feel fresh ans clean.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Scranton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these wipes. I've had trouble for years trying to find a makeup removing wipe that does not irritate my skin and I've finally found one! I tried these wipes about a month ago and will continue to buy them after my first pack runs out. The packaging held up great
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Absolutely great. All my makeup was removed. I bought this product at sephora. I usually have eye makeup residue, yet these wipes take off all my makeup. Kind of pricey, but effective. I'd recommend these to people who have a difficult time removing their eye makeup.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Miami Florida
I like to use it to remove the makeup, it is very subtle, light and clean my face wonderful, feels fresh and with a very good aroma, I use it regularly, I also feel that moisturizes my skin, the only thing I would change is a little bit Price and color of presentation
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?