BY TARTE #6 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Shante P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Always Use These Tarte Wipes To Get Rid Of Makeup On My Eyelids. Especially When I Have Done A Glitter Look. You Can Use 1 Wipe And It Erases All The Makeup Off Your Eyelid Like Seriously. Everyone Needs Something Soft For Your Face To Remove Makeup And This Here Is The Item For That.
Jessie B.
Canfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easily removes all of my toughest eye makeup, as it should for the price, it's a little more than a typical makeup removing wipe and I'm not sure if it's worth it. Honestly, I'm not sure if I would go out of my way to purchase again, I might stick to the drug store products on this one.
Cristy R.
I love it !
Tarte is a great brand , this product is like magic , every time I come home late and am lazy to wash my face I just use these to remove my makeup & I love it . This not only work for my eyes but my whole face . I would for sure buy this again and again !
Mikayl E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These makeup removing wipes worked great, and they smelled great. I loved that I didn't have to scrub my face off to get them to work. I bought these at sephora, and I would for sure buy them again.
Kiana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love Tarte, and these wipes have the most divine scent while gently remove every trace of waterproof eye makeup. The sole issue I have with these (and why 1 star removed) is that the wipes are so large that they could easily be cut in half and come in a 60 count for the same price.
Marla P.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like the best eye makeup removing wipes ever! These are the only makeup removing wipes that don't irritate my skin so far. I keep going back to them because they are my only ones! They truly get rid of all the eye makeup and you can be certain that it will get the job done each time!
Britney S.
Forest, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes!! I went to my local ULTA and after looking around I found these, and have really enjoyed them. I have a couple tarte products and the brand is one of my favorite!  I would totally recommend to others.
Melissa N.
Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup wipes make taking your makeup off a piece of cake-they gently glide over your skin easily removing the days wear and tear while leaving skin soft and smooth! They are a little more expensive than other wipes but well wirth the extra money! tarte Cosmetics
Tiffany K.
Glen Burnie, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh if u know me u know I am a tarte  maniac!!! I love love love most I their products I've tried. These wipes do exActly what they say. Being a little pricey but coming from tarte in sephora what can u expect. Go get these do your #summertime waterproof poolside make up removal!!!
Jessica D.
 These tart facial wipes are absolutely the best. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that has dry to combination to oily skin.  They definitely cater to all types of skin with this product .  It's very affordable and it smells good .  Everyone else tart makes a great product .
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?