tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Willoughby, OH
These are absolutely amazing! I love Tarte's oil so much and I actually use their oil. These wipes are wonderful because they're gentle on the eyes and have the oil infused with the wipes. I believe it helps our eyes because the skin is very delicate. I highly recommended this!
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
This item works great for taking off hard and unwantnted make up. It's very gentle and really leaves your skin clean without leaving it oily. I purchased this at Ulta and it's in a easy to use package and can easily pack it into a bag on the go. I think this product is great.
Bobbye B.
Bobbye B.
Bogue chitto, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear a long lasting mascara and I use a setting spray. This make up remover works very well to remove it after a 12 hour night at work. The price was right for the amount of cloths you use. Very gentle on my skin and I will buy them again. It's great the package is portable.
Regina H.
Regina H.
San Pedro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using maracuja oil to help remove my makeup so these wipes are perfect for me! They're super gentle, but remove all my makeup. I'm definitely going to be repurchasing once I run out. They're a bit on the pricier side (for makeup wipes) but I feel like they're worth it :)
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Really amazing wipes! Leaves skin super soft and smooth. Affordable price for how well they remove waterproof makeup and/or eyeshadow, lipstick, etc. It definitely met the expectations I had for these makeup removing wipes. I will definitely buy again and would keep buying.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Little Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these makeup wipes. I use them everynight when taking off my daily makeup. I recieved these as a gift and then bought three more packages as I was very impressed with how well they remove my waterproof mascara. They smell good and make my face feel fresh ans clean.
Hanah B.
Hanah B.
Dyersburg
Fantastic peoduct. My makeup came off right away with no problem. It got the eyeliner and al off and it's all water proof and never wants to come off. This is a very good product and I highly suggest buying it. More than happy with the results and I will be buying again.
Mino I.
Mino I.
San Onofre
A lot of the make up remover wipes I use really burn and sting my face so it kinda put me off on remover wipes until a friend told me about these, I tried hers and I loved them so much I bought my own. They don't burn my skin or eyes, and i don't have to like scrub to get the make up off it comes off very hassle free
Felecia G.
Felecia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great y'all!! Not oily at all, wipes away makeup in one swipe! I'm a repeat user and would definitely purchase again. It does meet my expectations I have sensitive skin and it is not harsh on your face at all. I would really recommend you purchase this product!
Madison F.
Madison F.
Homewood, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These definitely help remove the makeup when you have had a long day. I have used these for quite a while and am a very consistent buyer. They always make me feel cleans ne refreshed afterwards. I purchase mine usually online or if I have time to stop by Ulta or Sephora.
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?