BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Allison P.
Fulton, IL
Love this to get water proof mascara off!! And on top of it working good it smells amazing. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good makeup remover. It might be a little on the pricey side as far as makeup wipes go but it’s amazing
allie m.
Russellville
i absolutely love this product!! if you ever have any make up that is hard to get off this is definitely your go to remover. i wear waterproof mascara almost every day because i have eyes that water a LOT and this takes it right off.
Alex R.
Morris
Loved this product, it took everything off. It didn't leave any after oil left on my face. The only bad thing was, and I'm pretty sure it's not there fault, when you wake up there is some smudges on your face. From leftover eyeliner.
Haylee T.
CHINO VALLEY
I liked it. The product isn't worth the five stars only because the toils get dry very quickly but everything else was great. It did the job and helped out. I think it is better then using a just normal face towel on your face.
Gabriella N.
Coconut Creek
I love these wipes, has a refreshing smell of passion fruit, and is not oily, leaves the skin super clean and smooth. I use every day before makeup, giving that skin cleansing !! just a scarf already removes all impurities from the skin !! too good this product 👍🏻
Shaye S.
Danville
Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands, so I decided to use their waterproof makeup wipes, and I couldn’t be happier. This product is very soft on the eyes; you don’t need to be harsh when trying to take off your eye look. I would recommend this to my friends.
Anojah J.
Toronto
This makeup remover is amazing! It removes eye makeup without any issues, I would recommend this to everyone! The price, however, is high, but its definitely worth it. Would buy it again!  I got mine at Sephora!
BAL n.
San Antonio, TX
These are so refreshing I love the feel of the wipe it's not as harsh as most feel on your face it is pretty soft. It definitely met my expectations of what it can do it takes of makeup effectively I would buy this again.
Alyssa R.
Nashville, TN
Maracuja always got my back! The oils benefit my skin and take my waterproof make up off. Maracuja by day, maracuja by night. These are gentle and make my skin feel loved. This is a must have, and the package is great!
Nayeli S.
these are really nice and feel smooth on the eyes. I got a small package in a tarte deal. I liked them but they're are expensive so i don't think I'll get them again,,. maybe in another deal. Great product tho.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?