BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

skye m.
Davis, OK
tarte is one of my favorite makeup lines to be honest, all of it is so soft and most of the stuff is oil free. although my face is oily if you put this oil with your foundation it goes a long way, or if you have super dry skin this would be a great oil treatment as well. love this stuff!
amanda a.
Las Vegas, NV
I truly love using this. It makes removing all of my makeup where waterproof or not, easy to remove. It's a a good price for a great company & it is quite gentile. On the skin it is effective, with just one wipe i can remove all my makeup. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone.
Chasity B.
Nashville, TN
The smell of these wipes keep me wanting to use them. They stay moist the whole time you use them. They take everything off, one swipe. And, the way it makes your face feel after using them is amazing. I was skeptical about new wipes, because my skin is sensitive but they work perfectly.
Deys R.
New York
En lo personal me parece un muy buen producto que me funciona muy bien lo e recomendado con mi familia y les a funcionado igual que a mi , muy bueno y funciona muy bien me encanta lo seguire utlizando porque me gusta este producto desde que me lo recomendaron fue un buen descubrimiento
Michelle W.
Morgantown, WV
A little expensive. Is only effective on some water proof mascaras. It takes one wipe for each eye when i use  certain brand. Packing is alright, if it is not sealed tight the pads dry up and they all go to waste. Would recommend to others that do not use water proof makeup.
Shante P.
I Always Use These Tarte Wipes To Get Rid Of Makeup On My Eyelids. Especially When I Have Done A Glitter Look. You Can Use 1 Wipe And It Erases All The Makeup Off Your Eyelid Like Seriously. Everyone Needs Something Soft For Your Face To Remove Makeup And This Here Is The Item For That.
Cristy R.
I love it !
Tarte is a great brand , this product is like magic , every time I come home late and am lazy to wash my face I just use these to remove my makeup & I love it . This not only work for my eyes but my whole face . I would for sure buy this again and again !
Jessie B.
Canfield, OH
Easily removes all of my toughest eye makeup, as it should for the price, it's a little more than a typical makeup removing wipe and I'm not sure if it's worth it. Honestly, I'm not sure if I would go out of my way to purchase again, I might stick to the drug store products on this one.
Mikayl E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These makeup removing wipes worked great, and they smelled great. I loved that I didn't have to scrub my face off to get them to work. I bought these at sephora, and I would for sure buy them again.
Saleen E.
East Brady
I love these wipes! Most wipes I've tried you have to nearly rip your eyelashes out just to remove a small amount of mascara! But not these, with only a few swipes across your eyes, these will take off ANY type of mascara & leave your lashes clean & soft! I highly recommend trying them!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?