BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Luci L.
Luci L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love tarte! I always love having these, they don't sting or irritate my skin they feel soft & remove EVERYTHING of my face. I keep this in my gym bag, or travel bag or by my night stand when I have them. I highly recommend it for on the go people like me because it comes in the perfect travel size!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Summit , SD
These are the  Best I make up remover wipes that I have ever used.  I have been using this for a while and have not found anything else that works near as good.  They  have a nice feel to them,  they are nice and gentle on your face.  I would highly recommend you trying these I have not found any that work better.
Kassandra O.
Kassandra O.
Grovetown , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use one every night before i go to bed! It takes little effort to get my eye make up off. I was trying products and now i finally found one that doesnt make my eyes burn after i use. I love tarte. Simply amazing. Doesn't hurt my eyelashes either die to heavy mascara i always worry about rubbing them all off
Kari D.
Kari D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cloths felt so nice on my eyes. Very gentle. Not rough or harsh at all. It did remove all of my eye make up, no matter what it was. It was the first time I had ever used them and I am pleasantly surprised and will definitely use them again. Anyone with stubborn eye make up should definitely try them!
Madison H.
Madison H.
Phenomenal product! I have been on a rampage trying new makeup remover wipes lately. Neutrogena does the job but makes my face burn, the Purity wipes smell great and do a good job, but these wipes get every ounce of makeup off! The maracuja oil in the product makes you feel so hydrated and not dried out!
Justine B.
Justine B.
Michigan
Beauty Junkie Expert
up & up Wipe Makeup Removal Facial Cleansing Wipes - wipes work well to remove makeup fast and easily before bed so washing your face isn't needed. The quality of these wipes are great for the price and the small packaging allows for easy storage or if needed for traveling. Would highly recommend.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Detroit
This product is a life saver, especially with waterproof mascara. It easily takes off my eye makeup. I sometime use these wipes to take off all my makeup, and washing my face after. I bought it online to give it a try, and absolutely love it. I have one in bathroom, and I'm night stand just in case one of those days I forget I have makeup on laying in bed
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Birmingham
This product was very effective.  It removed all of my eye makeup with only one wipe.  No mess or smears.  It left me feeling refreshed.  I went to bed knowing all of my make up was off.  I felt very pleased with this product and will continue to use it as long as they sell it.
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
This is the only makeup remover that I will use! I love how effective the remover wipes are and I use them all the time. I think they are a great value for how well they work and I will continue to purchase them because of their great value. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.
Taline M.
Taline M.
Salt Lake City
Beauty Junkie Expert
i liked this product though it took a few trys and wiping to get off.i didnt like the packaging that much it was a little to plain to me.it was my first time using but i think im going to stay with my sophora makeup romever wipes but if you like thats you i have no hate for it just not my favorate
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?