BY TARTE #12 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Chasity T.
Patton
These wipes worked well. I felt they were a little greasy on my skin. I did feel they were also a little harsh on my sensitive skin. These wipes did remove my makeup well. I do recommend these for someone with non-sensitive skin.
Melissa G.
Ontario, CA
These are one of my favorite makeup wipes they literally take off everything. Even the stuck on waterproof mascara that is supposed to be waterproof. It gets the job done.
Sara D.
Beaverton, OR
I really love these wipes for taking off makeup. They are easy to use don't burn my skin or make it angry. The only down side is the packaging of this product.
 I bought it at Ulta
WOWWWW! If you need makeup removing wipes as others don't work for you, PLEASE TRY THISSSSSS! You will see how despite how much makeup you put on, you could take it off!
Catey F.
Spokane Vly, WA
That’s pretty good. I really like wipes because I don’t have very much asked me and I don’t break out very often. But tarts wipes are the best in my opinion because I say so. So get them yet. I like reading reviews it’s fun.
Sophia G.
these are great remover wipes and i think they are well worth the price! i wish they had more in a package but other than that i rate this a 10/10 and would recommend !!
Josh H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Make up remover wipes or use it throughout the day whenever my face gets oil or dirt like I would definitely recommend this to your friend… And also had nice packaging and met my expectations
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
I have incredibly sensitive skin and nearly everything flares my Rosacea, except of course these fabulous wipes. They easily take off ALL my makeup and don't leave my skin feeling tacky like some other brands do. I don't just use them for makeup, either. They are so soft that I use them on my hands to clean up or use them on my kids when they get messy. The only problem I had (which made have been user error) was getting them open. I had a hard time peeling off the top and messed it up. I put them in a ziplock bag and that seems to have kept them from drying out.
Tiffany D.
Rockford, IL
Yasssss I loves these wipes. Tarte you are amazing. I love all your products. These wipes do wonders for my face. Alot of wipes break me out but these are so amazing
Isabella P.
Homestead, FL
I love these so much you only need one wipe and it takes off all your makeup these are super effective and I've already gone through so many packs of these I truly would recommend these to anyone of any age, race or gender
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?