tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
glasgow
These are great! I bought them in Sephora last year when I was on holiday for the plane home. The only thing is I can't seem to find a big enough pack. It completely removes waterproof mascara which I love as I always find it difficult. Leaves your skin feeling fresh. Although it says it's for the eyes I use it all over my face to freshen up after removing my make up!
Niamh M.
Niamh M.
I never have high hopes for wipes that claim to remove waterproof makeup but with these wies they did exceed my expectations. it wasnt quite that instant wipe and your makeup is gone product that everyone hopes for but it wasnt bad at all. along side the beautiful packaging this is a very reasonable product
Janelle J.
Janelle J.
Sarnia, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these makeup remover wipes! Bought online during the sale, so effective and worth the buy! I didn't think they would work because they weren't soaking wet but WOW! My eyes were caked today and one swipe took off 90% thanks tarte
Shahana A.
Shahana A.
Sharjah
Great eye makeup remover! Tried few times from Sephora & loving it !! Tarte products are known for their versatility and amazing colour combos! They're so funky and attractive. It did meet my expectations , I might use it again for few more times before finalising whether to purchase it constantly or not
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
lichfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic product. I love these makeup remover wipes because they leave no residue and also leave your face feeling amazing, refreshed and so hydrated. Not harsh on your skin at all. Will definitely be recommending these to friends and family and will definitely be purchasing these again the future
Molly E.
Molly E.
Derby
Amazing wipes! I've tried makeup removers to remove my mascara in the past paired with my cleanser, and I always had to wash 2-3 times again afterward because the mascara would linger. With these wipes, I'm one and done! They effortlessly remove any eyeshadow and eyeliner I have on, and with a little effort remove my mascara. Now, all I do is wash my face with my cleanser one time instead of three. It's great!
Tanisa S.
Tanisa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used so many make-up removers in my life and this has been the best out of them all. It met my expectations wildly. It had to for it's wild price. It is a very effective product but once again, any product for this price should be good. I don't see any room for improvement; just the price.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
For how cheap this product is i wouldn't have thought they would have been as nourishing as they were, they were not too harsh on my eyes which i sometimes feel with wipes and i managed to get all my make up of from just using the one wipe (which never happens) the smell of them are so refreshing and i definitely recommend purchasing this product.
Alejandra O.
Alejandra O.
Managua
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover makes life easier for me It is very easy to handle the moisturizing movement and it does not leave me so angry very nice and pretty and with volume I love it I'm in love with you I love how I took off the makeup of the staples Plus he about brings a lot of product I like it
Ahliyah S.
Ahliyah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte fresh eye maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes are gentle, biodegradable and infused with nourishing maracuja. I have tried these when wearing make up and they are so easy to remove the make up as well as not harsh on the skin. I will definitely buy these again.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?