BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Rebekka H.
Rebekka H.
Tower City
Did a very good job removing makeup after a long day of work. Will recommend to family and friends. Will definitely purchase again in the future.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye makeup remover wipes take off my makeup well while not irritating my eyes. I love them so much I often give them to my friends for their birthday or a just because present and they love it!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Fargo , ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with these wipes! Not only do they feel so nice on my skin but they also smell good! These are nice when you are on the go or traveling, you can carry them around with you everywhere!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
07630
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well and removes all makeup including waterproof products. These smell nice and leaves the skin cleans without leaving much excess makeup.
Casandra C.
Casandra C.
Only wipes I use to remove make up. Gentle on skin and doesn't irritate eyes. Great price for them too, don't have to spend a lot to get quality products.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Lexington, KY
This product is amazing! The wipes are not to heavy to where they feel nasty on your face and they also remove your makeup perfectly! Definitely recommend this product if you like high end options.
arianna v.
arianna v.
This remover does wonders I absolutely love it it doesn't leave any irritation to your eyes or any oily spots it pretty much met my expectations
Eveee R.
Eveee R.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried soooo many makeup remover wipes , but these are one of my favorites , not too harsh on the skin . The packaging is so cute as well .
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
National City
Removes my makeup without having me to rub ny skin hard or even struggle to remove it. Also, its really gentle on the skin and great price. Definately would recommend it.
destiny a.
destiny a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover is very nice leaving the skin smooth. It very well did meet my expectations. I've only used it once but I loved it. This product is very effective. I recommend it to anyone.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?