BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Jomaris L.
Bronx, NY
Small package and wipe but it has a wonderful smell and it removes makeup while moisturizing your face and leaving it smooth. I order it online from tarte.com I love these wipes.
Serena H.
Alexandria, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
During the summer, I wear a lot of waterproof eye makeup. These makeup remover wipes help me effectively removed every bit of waterproof mascara without leaving traces of splotchiness behind on my eyes.
Allie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product. It gets the job done and does what it is supposed to do. It is a good value and right in my price range. First time user. I might recommend this to others. Probably wouldn't buy
Theresa K.
Creston
These are the best wipes I've tried. They're are absolutely amazing! This was the first time I've used them and I'm hooked. They melted away the waterproof mascara I love to wear!! I would definitely recommend these.
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It takes off all my makeup at the end of the day and doesn't irritate my skin or face. I sometimes cut them in half for just my eye makeup removing. Plus, the price is great.
Would definitely recommend.
Theresa Z.
Ocean view , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were nice. They removed my eye makeup but they seemed a little dry. I don't like excess product on my wipes but these were lacking a little umph. I would buy them again tho. They made my skin feel nice. Didn't tug on my eyes.
Kasey T.
Rohnert Park
these are the worst wipes! they don't take any makeup off and they're pricing the packaging is cheap and break prone it didn't meet any of my expectations considering it was tarte. the one thing i hated the most was how harsh it was on my face.
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
One of my favorite makeup cleansing wipes! I love everything from tarte! Doesn't leave a super oily feel and always gets all my makeup off and skin feeling refreshed!
Megan M.
Cleburne
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this product handy in my gym bag so that I can quickly pull them out to wipe off all of my makeup before hitting the gym! These are so gentle on the skin, but I will admit they are a little pricy.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
really good cleanser for the skin, i do feel like it provided minimal coverage and protection but still good for an overall face skin mattifier. i would reccomend to a friends and family, not sure that i would purchase all the time though. i dont like the price point on it though
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.