BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Isabella P.
Homestead, FL
I love these so much you only need one wipe and it takes off all your makeup these are super effective and I've already gone through so many packs of these I truly would recommend these to anyone of any age, race or gender
Suzie S.
Carson
Make up removers are always a must have ! Easy to remove make up with and never can have an excuse to fall asleep with your make up one . Also doesn't leave your face dry afterwards
Morgan M.
Works great! I have super sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I don't break out after using and it only takes one sheet! I always get them at Ulta and I would totally recommend them to anyone with sensitive skin!
Kinsley C.
If you're going to buy makeup remover wipes- do yourself a favor and buy these. Your makeup wipes clean off and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. These are my favorite by far and a must have always!
Nadine O.
Clifton
I love this eye makeup remover,,, it's pretty much perfect for all skin types ,, I bought it from sephora ,, to be honest I did not expect that it will be that amazing ,, I love the packaging  so much since purple is my favorite color ,,, yes I would buy it  again
Cielo R.
Phelan
I love this product I have many packets basically I use water proof mascara and it removes it perfect ally if you use waterproof mascara you should buy this so you can remove it
Lucinda G.
My first time buying Tarte Makeup remover wipes. Great for the price point, I'm able to remove all my makeup with one wipe. I like the smell, it doesn't leave your face oily either. I would buy them again.
Priscilla R.
Palmetto, FL
How hard is it normally to take off eye makeup ya know? This is one of the products I use mainly because it does the job with little effort. It is a little pricey but it's definitely worth it. Give it a try!
Elibeth L.
Loveeee it! Every time I use a waterproof eye make up is very hard to take it off. But wit his product is very easy to take the make up off leaving my eyes and face very clean.
Elizabeth C.
National City
Removes my makeup without having me to rub ny skin hard or even struggle to remove it. Also, its really gentle on the skin and great price. Definately would recommend it.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?