BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Brodie S.
Brodie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was soft and gentle on my eyes, left them feeling hydrated and fresh, easily removed all my eye makeup including eyeliner and waterproof mascara
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells really good, it cleans my skin as well as take off all of the makeup on my face , great product I recommend this to everyone
Madison R.
Madison R.
This work so well and I don't feel like I have to wash my face afterwards which is how I feel alot allot of the times with other makeup removers
Anna D.
Anna D.
Louisville
I really enjoyed using these facial wipes, I will definitely be back for some more. They are very soothing and a great makeup remover.
Anayansi 💋.
Anayansi 💋.
Allentown
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is everything! 🙌 I really like how soft and amazing this makeup remover is. It leaves my face so fresh w/o no wear or heavy smell
Sierra R. A.
Sierra R. A.
Windsor
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it! Its easy on your face great smell removes makeup very well and no need to scrub so hard on your face makeup comes off easily
Kirsti M.
Kirsti M.
Duncan, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these all the time! Everyone should keep them around. Everything comes off so smoothly. I'm left painless compared to others I've used.
Ceci V.
Ceci V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The application of the product was really good and after I put it on it was even better my everything around my eyes felt like new.
Kels L.
Kels L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are nice but to tell you the truth they are over priced and they aren't very many in the pack I'll stick with my Walmart ones
Allison H.
Allison H.
Seward, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THESE ARE THE BEST MAKEUP WIPES OF ALL TIME AND I'D BUY THEM EVERY TIME I GET THE CHANCE PLS USE THEM OMG THEY'RE AMAZING JUST A LITTLE PRICY
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?