BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Brinia E.
Another Tarte hit! This really removes every bit of makeup and doesn't leave a nasty residue on your face. I'll keep getting this until the day I stop using makeup!
Emma M.
Louisville
I personally won't get again just because I didn't really use it enough to make it worth it. Just not a necessity for me personally so can't give it a good review
The Makeup Remover Towels Are Good and Do Remove The Makeup. The Only Down Fall Is That I Believe Its A Little Pricey. There Is Other Products In Drug Stores That Are Good Quality And At A Good Price. Although I Do Love The Packaging And The Smell.
Kaiya B.
These are very good towelettes but they aren't that gentle on sensitive skin. But it didn't really meet my expectations, the only thing that was possibly good was the price which was 7 dollars and was cheap which needs to be improved a lot
Pudge L.
A little harsh on the eyes, however it does its job in removing even the toughest eye make up. Bought from sephora and had previously used products of this brand before. Package was what caught my eye initially. Would consider buying again.
Yo están enamorada de las toallitas de elf demasquillanted pero estas en definitiva me encantaron y el precio es bueno, con una sola toallitas retiras muy bien el maquillaje o cualquier residuo que deje.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Yes! Yes! And yes! It has maracuja oil in the sheets so you are not only taking off your makeup but you are also nourishing your skin after having all that makeup on your face
Michelle R.
Miami , FL
This is a very good eye make up remover! Most wipes break me out but these do a great job at removing make up and don't leave a sticky residue or anything! I would recommend purchasing, even tho it's pricey.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles
One of my favorite eye makeup remover, feels so fresh, sometimes when I use certain brands of make up it takes more than one wipe to remove all makeup but overall I love it.
Chasity T.
Patton
These wipes worked well. I felt they were a little greasy on my skin. I did feel they were also a little harsh on my sensitive skin. These wipes did remove my makeup well. I do recommend these for someone with non-sensitive skin.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?