BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Lesley L.
Johnson City
These wipes are absolutely awesome. They remove all makeup that is on my face at the end of the day and leave it feeling so soft and smooth. The price is actually reasonable and almost 30 come in a pack! I would def purchase again.
Chasity T.
Patton
These wipes worked well. I felt they were a little greasy on my skin. I did feel they were also a little harsh on my sensitive skin. These wipes did remove my makeup well. I do recommend these for someone with non-sensitive skin.
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
These are one of my favorite makeup wipes they literally take off everything. Even the stuck on waterproof mascara that is supposed to be waterproof. It gets the job done.
Sara D.
Beaverton, Oregon
I really love these wipes for taking off makeup. They are easy to use don't burn my skin or make it angry. The only down side is the packaging of this product.
 I bought it at Ulta
Sophia G.
these are great remover wipes and i think they are well worth the price! i wish they had more in a package but other than that i rate this a 10/10 and would recommend !!
WOWWWW! If you need makeup removing wipes as others don't work for you, PLEASE TRY THISSSSSS! You will see how despite how much makeup you put on, you could take it off!
Josh H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Make up remover wipes or use it throughout the day whenever my face gets oil or dirt like I would definitely recommend this to your friend… And also had nice packaging and met my expectations
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
I have incredibly sensitive skin and nearly everything flares my Rosacea, except of course these fabulous wipes. They easily take off ALL my makeup and don't leave my skin feeling tacky like some other brands do. I don't just use them for makeup, either. They are so soft that I use them on my hands to clean up or use them on my kids when they get messy. The only problem I had (which made have been user error) was getting them open. I had a hard time peeling off the top and messed it up. I put them in a ziplock bag and that seems to have kept them from drying out.
Tiffany D.
Rockford, IL
Yasssss I loves these wipes. Tarte you are amazing. I love all your products. These wipes do wonders for my face. Alot of wipes break me out but these are so amazing
Raquel V.
Gig Harbor, WA
This is more of a cleansing wipe not necessarily a makeup remover in my opinion. This wipe didn't take off normal makeup very well for me, let alone waterproof like it claims. The wipes feel really oily and I don't really like that feeling even though I have dry skin.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?