tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Kinanti F.
Kinanti F.
Dubai
This product is just.....insane!! It's smooth, wet not watery and clean every single product of makeup that I use with just a single swap! Yup! not gonna lie but this is true. even is this a lil bit break my wallet for a wipes but it is still worth it! hahaha
Emily M.
Emily M.
These wipes are brilliant! They basically do what they say on the packet. Very gentle and remove eye make well. They have a nice scent and very luxurious. Will keep using these wipes, didn't break me out and didn't cause any discomfort round the eye area. Fab!
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Love, love, love!! I keep these wipes in my gym bag. They don't dry out like some do in the containers. I almost always use Urban Decay Cannonball mascara and it is a PAIN to get off with normal makeup remover but these wipes take it off sooooo easily!
kaamilah c.
kaamilah c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't say it's the best product I have tried from pot but it is quite good and I really like the consistency if you get what I mean it's very good and I would recommend you to buy it but it's not 5 Stars I just think it's missing a little something
Valeria V.
Valeria V.
Morelos
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was made for me jaja the waterproof mascaras are the only ones that keep my lashes curly, but the struggle was at night when i had to remove my makeup because it was really hard and with this is really easy and now my lashes dont fall.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes removed my make-up almost instantly! They were gentle to my sensitive skin leaving no irritation. My friend brought me back a whole Tarte set from America that included these wipes. If I can find them in England, I will purchase them!
angell r.
angell r.
Lincolnshire
I love how gentle the makeup wipes are, especially on your eyes. I've always struggled to find a makeup remover that manage to remove every ounce of makeup without too much pulling. I've only ever been gifted these, and would definitely recommend to anyone who wants easy makeup removal
hamna s.
hamna s.
vienna
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this product at all. Usually tarte always amazes with their nice products but the wipes were a total disaster. Proper dry, and it was so harsh because of the dryness. I ended up adding some water to these wipes which made it a little easier. Never buying them again
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Coquitlam , BC
These work amazing! I have such a hard time removing waterproof mascara and eyeliner but not with these a few wipes and my eyes are left clean and moisturized. I would definitely recommend them if you are a waterproof eye makeup wearer.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Alloa
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Tarte product is a success, it wipes all your makeup without leaving any. It also is very gentle on the eyes and has met up to my expectations. The only down side to it is the price it is a little pricey but of course tarte is more of a high street brand. I do recommend this to anyone who is seeking decent makeup remover wipes.
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?