BY TARTE #6 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Lori T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great makeup remover wipes. I keep them next to my bed. their anywhere from $12 ( from qvc ) and up. They remove eye makeup great. I actually use them for a full makeup remover. They do the trick and make my skin feel wonderful. My daughter in law who is a esthetician turned me on to these. Great wipes. !!
Bremen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover wipes do not seem to have harsh chemicals that burn the eyes when removing the product and are an excellent value for the price because one cloth is all that is needed to remove makeup. I would definitely recommend the product to others.
Melanie M.
Summit , SD
These are the  Best I make up remover wipes that I have ever used.  I have been using this for a while and have not found anything else that works near as good.  They  have a nice feel to them,  they are nice and gentle on your face.  I would highly recommend you trying these I have not found any that work better.
Maria L.
Brookfield , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
All the tarte products are incredible for your face! Worth each penny and remove your makeup perfectly.We all know that is horrible for your face to sleep with makeup so I remove it really well is importar! I would buy it again because it moves the makeup so well that you do not have to wash your face again
Jenny L.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't get that waterproof mascara off? Try Tarte waterproof mascara removing pads. They will remove the most stubborn mascara. But, be sure to use them at night. Once you have slept in the mascara, the wipes have a harder time working. tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Kelly G.
Birmingham
This product was very effective.  It removed all of my eye makeup with only one wipe.  No mess or smears.  It left me feeling refreshed.  I went to bed knowing all of my make up was off.  I felt very pleased with this product and will continue to use it as long as they sell it.
Sara V.
Detroit
This product is a life saver, especially with waterproof mascara. It easily takes off my eye makeup. I sometime use these wipes to take off all my makeup, and washing my face after. I bought it online to give it a try, and absolutely love it. I have one in bathroom, and I'm night stand just in case one of those days I forget I have makeup on laying in bed
Alexa H.
This is the only makeup remover that I will use! I love how effective the remover wipes are and I use them all the time. I think they are a great value for how well they work and I will continue to purchase them because of their great value. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.
Virginia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love these to take off mascara its really easy to remove with these wipes the price is good because some wipes hurt your eyes when you smir off your mascara and these don't ,i buy them often they really  work for your eyes i love them they are seriously the best wipes to remove mascara
Taline M.
Salt Lake City
Beauty Junkie Expert
i liked this product though it took a few trys and wiping to get off.i didnt like the packaging that much it was a little to plain to me.it was my first time using but i think im going to stay with my sophora makeup romever wipes but if you like thats you i have no hate for it just not my favorate
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?