BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Pearl River, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really works well conpared to other makeup removerz that i have used. I wear alot of makeup and i have a bad habit of taking my makeup off at night because it takes too long to take pff or its too hard to take off or leaves my face red. This product does none of that and its absolutely wonderful. Ever since ive used this product ive been washing my face each and every night.
Sumyhr H.
Sumyhr H.
Oklahoma City
LOVEEEEEEE everything tarte! I cant get enough, these make up wipes smell great ( I am weird about smells) and are super ethical! Tarte is vegan and 100% does not test on any animals. I refuse to use any products that do so. So the fact that they stand behind something so important to me is another reason why I love them.
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Rockford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great make up wipes! I love the smell and I really do think they work well. I don't feel the need to scrub my eyes like crazy every time I need to take my make up off. The reason it is not getting 5 stars is because of pricing. I love my Tarte products but I know I can find other make up wipes just as good for a bit cheaper!
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Spring Hill
These wipes were absolutely awesome. They got my eye makeup off quickly and throughly. They have an amazing smell and are gentle on the eye skin. Bought at sephora and the price wasnt to bad. Your paying for quality now mind you. Some of the drug store brands leave your eges stinging after. These didnt do that to me.
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these on a weekend sale and they work incredibly well! I really like how they are soft and gentle on the skin without feeling too oily or sticky after using them. Also they have a great scent that isn't too strong or over bearing. I'll be repurchasing after I finish this first bag. I would recommend for sure!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Cannot rave about tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes enough. It completely wipes my hard-to-remove waterproof eye makeup right off! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Perfect for on-the go touch ups, or adding to your nighttime skin care routine! Definitely will buy again.
Ruth B.
Ruth B.
Souderton , PA
I highly recommend this product. I bought it during a Tarte sale and they do not disappoint. There is about 30 wipes in a package and approximately the size of your palm. It is a little on the pricier side considering that you can get more from a store brand at a cheaper price, but you only need one wipe for your entire face. They are lightly scented but nothing overwhelming.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great makeup remover wipes. I keep them next to my bed. their anywhere from $12 ( from qvc ) and up. They remove eye makeup great. I actually use them for a full makeup remover. They do the trick and make my skin feel wonderful. My daughter in law who is a esthetician turned me on to these. Great wipes. !!
Abi P.
Abi P.
 I love the love love this wipes they are my favorite it's totally meets my expectations even when I have a full on the glam make up it is not as cheap as other drugstore wipes but it's gentleness and makes it worth . I always recommend it to my cousins and my friends or even when I am in a public restroom and I'm using these wipes I show them off to the people next to me
Christina S.
Christina S.
Kansas City, MO
I received these in a set that I bought on sale on Tarte's website. I only use waterproof eye makeup and use jojoba oil for removal so I didn't give them a shot until I was traveling over seas. Holy. Cow. I love them, they're amazing! They remove every last bit of makeup and leave the skin feeling lightly moisturizer but not greasy. So helpful while on the go! Only bummer is the price, I don't think I can justify buying them alone.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?