tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

aliah i.
aliah i.
ORLANDO, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
No need to yell and scream because you can't get out that stubborn mascara and eye makeup fresh eyes wipes are the perfect makeup removing wipes in the market it takes off your makeup without drying out your eyes. tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Aiken, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was absolutely amazing. It helped get my makeup off way easier than other makeup remover she I have used in the past. I would totally use again and completely recommend it. The packaging of the product was really good. I am not Shreveport how it could be improved !
lura J.
lura J.
Erwin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish these came in a jumbo bulk size. I absolutely love maracuja oil and this at the eye wipes is just the cherry on top. This is not too pricey but not too cheap. You don't get very many for your money however you only need one and you could always use it on your face if need be.
Aiken, SC
Gownou T.
Gownou T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and these do not irritate my skin one bit. It smells nice and isn't too overpowering. The packaging is very pretty and it takes off my makeup very well. I don't need to be rough with it. I'll recommend this to those looking for a great quality wipes.
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love Tarte, and these wipes have the most divine scent while gently remove every trace of waterproof eye makeup. The sole issue I have with these (and why 1 star removed) is that the wipes are so large that they could easily be cut in half and come in a 60 count for the same price.
Makenzie S.
Makenzie S.
Boise
These makeup wipes work like a gem. They take all your makeup off and met  all of my expectations when I bought them. The packaging is sooo pretty, I was able to purchase it at sephora, but I'm sure you can buy it at anyother store. It has a bit of room for improvement
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
I have extremely sensitive skin and eyes, so finding a makeup remover that I can trust near my eyes is a rare thing, but I don't even think twice when it comes to this. It feels comfortable and light on my skin and I've had no breakouts. I'm definitely going to stick to this product!
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte products are amazing I love how they are cruelty free. This is my first time trying the wipes and they did a really great job at removing all my eye makeup. I bought these online and felt like they were up fair price. I wasn't in love with the smell but overall great product.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Glen Burnie
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh if u know me u know I am a tarte  maniac!!! I love love love most I their products I've tried. These wipes do exActly what they say. Being a little pricey but coming from tarte in sephora what can u expect. Go get these do your #summertime waterproof poolside make up removal!!!
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?