BY TARTE #12 in Face Wipes

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Bremen H.
The Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover wipes do not seem to have harsh chemicals that burn the eyes when removing the product and are an excellent value for the price because one cloth is all that is needed to remove makeup. I would definitely recommend the product to others.
Maria L.
Brookfield , WI
All the tarte products are incredible for your face! Worth each penny and remove your makeup perfectly.We all know that is horrible for your face to sleep with makeup so I remove it really well is importar! I would buy it again because it moves the makeup so well that you do not have to wash your face again
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
These are really great but a tad pricey. I love these, they do a decent job of removing my makeup, even liquid lipsticks, and the smell isn't terrible. They leave my skin feeling moisturized, but I don't love them for my eyes, they're a bit liquidy, so that can sometimes get in my eye and burn. They leave my skin feeling great.
Karla M.
Raleigh, NC
 These tart facial wipes are absolutely the best. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that has dry to combination to oily skin.  They definitely cater to all types of skin with this product .  It's very affordable and it smells good .  Everyone else tart makes a great product .
Ashleigh V.
Whittier, CA
 This work pretty well specially with the waterproof mascara. I really don't have any problems with them. I do like to use them right before bed and I do like the packaging in them out that it comes with. I do recommend it to others if they're trying to get out of hard waterproof Eye make up
Lina L.
Gainesville, FL
I got this as a gift, nothing really great about eye makeup remover. I think its because of its a brand, but it wasn't as an effective and I was a first time user as well. The price itself is a bit expensive, I prefer getting drugstore. But I don't think I would buy it for my own use.
skye m.
Davis, OK
tarte is one of my favorite makeup lines to be honest, all of it is so soft and most of the stuff is oil free. although my face is oily if you put this oil with your foundation it goes a long way, or if you have super dry skin this would be a great oil treatment as well. love this stuff!
Michelle W.
Morgantown, WV
A little expensive. Is only effective on some water proof mascaras. It takes one wipe for each eye when i use  certain brand. Packing is alright, if it is not sealed tight the pads dry up and they all go to waste. Would recommend to others that do not use water proof makeup.
Britney S.
Forest, VA
Love these Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes!! I went to my local ULTA and after looking around I found these, and have really enjoyed them. I have a couple tarte products and the brand is one of my favorite!  I would totally recommend to others.
Gabrielle S.
Apache Jct, AZ
I only use these when I wear waterproof makeup which is rarely but they work well I just have to make sure to wash my face after using this bc it tends to produce more oil on my face
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?