BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Pudge L.
A little harsh on the eyes, however it does its job in removing even the toughest eye make up. Bought from sephora and had previously used products of this brand before. Package was what caught my eye initially. Would consider buying again.
Kaiya B.
These are very good towelettes but they aren't that gentle on sensitive skin. But it didn't really meet my expectations, the only thing that was possibly good was the price which was 7 dollars and was cheap which needs to be improved a lot
Jade S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Product is very gentle on eyes and and managed to remove my waterproof mascara without having to rip out my eyelashes. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family
Macey G.
Very effective at taking makeup off, not harsh at all and very soft on the skin. I use this everyday and have had friends use them too, they love it just as much as I do. It's amazing. And smells good too,
member-feecd8d12
Yo están enamorada de las toallitas de elf demasquillanted pero estas en definitiva me encantaron y el precio es bueno, con una sola toallitas retiras muy bien el maquillaje o cualquier residuo que deje.
Olivia P.
Fayetteville, GA
I love these makeup remover wipes they take off everything on my face with just one . I love a package it is so pretty . They wipes are gentle to the face and do leave it red or irritated. I would totally recommend this
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Yes! Yes! And yes! It has maracuja oil in the sheets so you are not only taking off your makeup but you are also nourishing your skin after having all that makeup on your face
Michelle R.
Miami , FL
This is a very good eye make up remover! Most wipes break me out but these do a great job at removing make up and don't leave a sticky residue or anything! I would recommend purchasing, even tho it's pricey.
Ashlyn H.
I use this every night before going to bed and with normal makeup whips I have to use 2 or 3 to get all of my eye makeup off now that I use this it only takes me one! Amazing!
Jessica G.
Los Angeles
One of my favorite eye makeup remover, feels so fresh, sometimes when I use certain brands of make up it takes more than one wipe to remove all makeup but overall I love it.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?