BY TARTE #37 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Yes! Yes! And yes! It has maracuja oil in the sheets so you are not only taking off your makeup but you are also nourishing your skin after having all that makeup on your face
Michelle R.
Miami , FL
This is a very good eye make up remover! Most wipes break me out but these do a great job at removing make up and don't leave a sticky residue or anything! I would recommend purchasing, even tho it's pricey.
Ashlyn H.
I use this every night before going to bed and with normal makeup whips I have to use 2 or 3 to get all of my eye makeup off now that I use this it only takes me one! Amazing!
Lesley L.
Johnson City
These wipes are absolutely awesome. They remove all makeup that is on my face at the end of the day and leave it feeling so soft and smooth. The price is actually reasonable and almost 30 come in a pack! I would def purchase again.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles
One of my favorite eye makeup remover, feels so fresh, sometimes when I use certain brands of make up it takes more than one wipe to remove all makeup but overall I love it.
Melissa G.
Ontario, CA
These are one of my favorite makeup wipes they literally take off everything. Even the stuck on waterproof mascara that is supposed to be waterproof. It gets the job done.
Chasity T.
Patton
These wipes worked well. I felt they were a little greasy on my skin. I did feel they were also a little harsh on my sensitive skin. These wipes did remove my makeup well. I do recommend these for someone with non-sensitive skin.
Sara D.
Beaverton, OR
I really love these wipes for taking off makeup. They are easy to use don't burn my skin or make it angry. The only down side is the packaging of this product.
 I bought it at Ulta
Catey F.
Spokane Vly, WA
That’s pretty good. I really like wipes because I don’t have very much asked me and I don’t break out very often. But tarts wipes are the best in my opinion because I say so. So get them yet. I like reading reviews it’s fun.
WOWWWW! If you need makeup removing wipes as others don't work for you, PLEASE TRY THISSSSSS! You will see how despite how much makeup you put on, you could take it off!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?