BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Teresa D.
Lynwood
I love it! I got it as a sample in my ipsy bag and I would buy it. The only thing is that these products are a bit pricey. I would be willing to pay for it full price
Lindsay N.
Helenwood tn
These are amazing,I have tried many other types of wipes and,these are by far the best yet! They effectively remove my makeup and,all other oil and dirt from,my skin.
Kr264
They have a really nice floral smell and are awesome for sensitive skin. They remove my eye makeup very easily, they are a little oily but thats ok because they don't dry out your skin. Definitely would recommend these wipes to anyone with sensitive eyes/skin.
Alondra c.
South Sioux city
I loved how soft the wipes are. They completely took all me makeup off. I love the packing! After using them my face felt amazing. It was my first time using them and I really liked them. A little pricey but worth it.
Lyla C.
I love tarte products and use their cosmetics everyday. I was disappointed with these eye wipes. I felt that I had to use multiple to get eye makeup off and that it took no less time removing my eye makeup with these wipes than actually washing my face.
Cristina D.
Princeton
Love Tarte makeup remover wipes they are so gentle and gets all my makeup without pulling at my skin which could cause wrinkles . And I don't want wrinkles do you ?
Bianca H.
Bronx, NY
Loveeee these, they take off 99% of my makeup. I just hate using wipes sometimes because I don't pulling the skin to much. But it's effective and gets the job done.
Taelar H.
Helena, AL
Most of the products like this burn my skin or leave a strong smell. This one did not! It also did not leave a sticky or unclean feeling like most other wipes do.
Michelle F.
Tarte is such an amazing company and all their products are so gentle on the skin. I love the feeling of these wipes and they do a great job leaving your skin feeling clean
Alysia M.
Oakdale, CA
Nice and gentle with the eyes, feels smooth and not greasy afterwards like other facial wipes. Removed everything and left it clean and not messy! Would buy again!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?