BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Sasha G.
Sasha G.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One wipe is all that's needed. These wipes work so well and actually takes off all of my eye makeup. No more waking up with racoon eyes!
Allie S.
Allie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product. It gets the job done and does what it is supposed to do. It is a good value and right in my price range. First time user. I might recommend this to others. Probably wouldn't buy
Madison R.
Madison R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Removes makeup just like it says. I do however, think that other brands work better. These wipes never seem to fully remove my eyeliner.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this product, was able to remove all my makeup without having to tug on my skin. It was my first time and I will repurchase.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Sidney, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for makeup removal and are easy to take with you while on the go. I have the in my gym bag and they work and smell great
Ekene D.
Ekene D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these they work so well. Plus they smell so good. I just wish it came with more wipes. I also wish it wasn't so expensive
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kinda leaves a tingling feeling around your eyes. But I do wear a full coverage foundation and it takes it out without having to scrub.
kelsie k.
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product does as advertised. However, I'm not really into the feel it gives my skin after use. I would like it to feel clean being that my skin is oily.
Sierra R. A.
Sierra R. A.
Windsor
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it! Its easy on your face great smell removes makeup very well and no need to scrub so hard on your face makeup comes off easily
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells really good, it cleans my skin as well as take off all of the makeup on my face , great product I recommend this to everyone
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?