BY TARTE #6 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Danielle B.
Fargo , ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with these wipes! Not only do they feel so nice on my skin but they also smell good! These are nice when you are on the go or traveling, you can carry them around with you everywhere!
Emily W.
Lexington, KY
This product is amazing! The wipes are not to heavy to where they feel nasty on your face and they also remove your makeup perfectly! Definitely recommend this product if you like high end options.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE these! They remove eyeshadow & mascara too. I like to use them right before I workout. Very gentle. They smell very good! Very effective. I keep them in my makeup bag.
Stephanie S.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. Especially on a day where I'm rushing to take my makeup off without having to go through a long routine. You just wipe it off and it really does work.
Courtney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These remove even the toughest makeup. I was always worried my waterproof makeup would not come off good but these wipes are so gentle that it swoops away all the makeup!
Stella N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these makeup wipes but I honestly can't say I love them. They take the makeup off my eyes well but they are EXTREMELY oily. They do sting a little bit as well. I wouldn't recommend this.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so nice!! If you have sensitive skin, especially around the eyes you will love these! A down side is definitely the amount in the packaging for the price! I would usually only use these for eye makeup and pick up a cleansing oil for the rest of the face!
Carolyn N.
New Wilmington, PA
Some waterproof makeup has a grip like no other specifically waterproof eye makeup. I'm a collegiate swimmer and it's almost impossible to take off all your makeup with these but if you're looking for a quick fix for face makeup and lipstick this will do the trick.
destiny a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover is very nice leaving the skin smooth. It very well did meet my expectations. I've only used it once but I loved it. This product is very effective. I recommend it to anyone.
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love these babies! I'm big on eye shadows so these are a must! Super affordable and they feel great on skin contact unlike other harsher makeup remover wipes.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?