BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel torn about this product. I really wanted to LOVE it but I feel "ehhh" about it. The smell is amazing! However, I didn't feel like it was hydrating on my skin and didn't really remove a lot of my makeup. It says there are 30 wipes in the set, but sometimes I had to use two wipes. (I am a makeup artist so I wear a lot of makeup sometimes) but even still with other brands, I only need one wipe. In my opinion, I don't know if they are really worth the $12...
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won a pack of these from Allure last year. I LOVE THEM. They're one of the few makeup removing wipes that actually removes my heavy eye makeup, waterproof liner and generous dose of mascara. Because they have the maracuja oil in them, they do leave you feeling a little greasy, but I don't mind because it's so good for my dry skin. The only thing I don't love about them is the price. These are a great splurge item, but I wouldn't buy them for an everyday wipe.
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Princeton
Love Tarte makeup remover wipes they are so gentle and gets all my makeup without pulling at my skin which could cause wrinkles . And I don't want wrinkles do you ?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great! I actually don't only use them for my eye makeup but overal face to take out my daily make up wear when ready to go to bed.
Paula R.
Paula R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no problem getting all my makeup off with the. I have tried other brands and feel like I'm rubbing my skin off to get the makeup off.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Floresville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use these every night to remove my makeup, usually my face burns with makeup removing wipes but these leave my face feeling clean and fresh.
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a very good highend makeup remover. Some of the best that I have tried. They are a little pricey but they are also very effective
Xenia R.
Xenia R.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product ever! I've tried lots Of products but this one is by far the best one!!!!! The price is perfect as well and makes my skin feel amazing!!
Millitac C.
Millitac C.
Melbourne ,fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
All my eye makeup comes off quickly. I feel the area arround my eyes refreshed.it meets my expectations . I bought this product at sephora.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Jacksboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything from tart but these stay in my drawer. I don't have to scrub my face to get all of my makeup off. They are great!!! *****
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?