BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Kr264
They have a really nice floral smell and are awesome for sensitive skin. They remove my eye makeup very easily, they are a little oily but thats ok because they don't dry out your skin. Definitely would recommend these wipes to anyone with sensitive eyes/skin.
Teresa D.
Lynwood
I love it! I got it as a sample in my ipsy bag and I would buy it. The only thing is that these products are a bit pricey. I would be willing to pay for it full price
Mayra W.
Hampton
Great product it does what it claims and smells really good! I feel my skin very clean after using it and I don't have to scrub my face much like with other products.
Lindsay N.
Helenwood tn
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing,I have tried many other types of wipes and,these are by far the best yet! They effectively remove my makeup and,all other oil and dirt from,my skin.
Alondra c.
South Sioux city
I loved how soft the wipes are. They completely took all me makeup off. I love the packing! After using them my face felt amazing. It was my first time using them and I really liked them. A little pricey but worth it.
Kenzie😁💕
These wipes take my waterproof makeup right off and definitely did not disappoint me is was very gentle on my skin and did not sting my face like usual ones I'm definitely a repeat user of these you only need one wipe to get all ur makeup off from the day
Martina
Munster, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for total removal of eye makeup! I usually use coconut oil to remove eye makeup bc it was the only that got rid mascara and eyeliner but made my eyes so greasy. But these wipes are fantastic!! Will repurchase !!
Cristina D.
Princeton
Love Tarte makeup remover wipes they are so gentle and gets all my makeup without pulling at my skin which could cause wrinkles . And I don't want wrinkles do you ?
Lyla C.
I love tarte products and use their cosmetics everyday. I was disappointed with these eye wipes. I felt that I had to use multiple to get eye makeup off and that it took no less time removing my eye makeup with these wipes than actually washing my face.
Bianca H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee these, they take off 99% of my makeup. I just hate using wipes sometimes because I don't pulling the skin to much. But it's effective and gets the job done.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.