BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite eye makeup remover, feels so fresh, sometimes when I use certain brands of make up it takes more than one wipe to remove all makeup but overall I love it.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bohemia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great, but not worth the price. I love the makeup eraser because it is a one time cost that I am able to reuse and reuse. Plus it works so much better
Sarah Q.
Sarah Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! My daughter is in a traveling dance team and has to wear a bunch of makeup. These things are great when taking all of that make up off
Paola C.
Paola C.
Burnsville
I really enjoy this product! The other makeup wipes I've owned always were really harsh on my eyes but these makeup wipes from tarte are gental on my skin.
Ronette G.
Ronette G.
Dodge City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used these a few time... Never bought them myself always used ones from my niece... They work wonders... I use water proof makeup when I go swimming
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Lansing
Best waterproof eye make up remover wipes ive ever purchased. Very easy to remove the make up and the slim packaging makes it easy to carry in small purse!
serina e.
serina e.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This item does exactly what it claims. most makeup removing wipes leave my skin with a burning, and dry effect. They were very gentle and i appreciated them very much for exceeding my expectations
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are one of my favorite makeup wipes they literally take off everything. Even the stuck on waterproof mascara that is supposed to be waterproof. It gets the job done.
Chasity T.
Chasity T.
Patton
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes worked well. I felt they were a little greasy on my skin. I did feel they were also a little harsh on my sensitive skin. These wipes did remove my makeup well. I do recommend these for someone with non-sensitive skin.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great but sell out at my local store often. They are pricey but worth every penny when traveling. Packaging looks fancy too. I get them at Ulta.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?