BY TARTE #37 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Mayra W.
Hampton
Great product it does what it claims and smells really good! I feel my skin very clean after using it and I don't have to scrub my face much like with other products.
Lindsay N.
Helenwood, TN
These are amazing,I have tried many other types of wipes and,these are by far the best yet! They effectively remove my makeup and,all other oil and dirt from,my skin.
Teresa D.
Lynwood
I love it! I got it as a sample in my ipsy bag and I would buy it. The only thing is that these products are a bit pricey. I would be willing to pay for it full price
Iris M.
This product took off most of my most stubborn makeup like eyeliner and all of my foundation. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin. It felt soft as I was rubbing it on my skin and felt my face feeling fresh and squeaky clean.
Charity S.
Glasgow, KY
I really enjoyed these wipes, they removed all the makeup from my face, and gave me a clean feeling without drying my face out. Left my face feeling very moisturized.
Kenzie😁💕
These wipes take my waterproof makeup right off and definitely did not disappoint me is was very gentle on my skin and did not sting my face like usual ones I'm definitely a repeat user of these you only need one wipe to get all ur makeup off from the day
Martina
Munster, IN
Great for total removal of eye makeup! I usually use coconut oil to remove eye makeup bc it was the only that got rid mascara and eyeliner but made my eyes so greasy. But these wipes are fantastic!! Will repurchase !!
Alondra c.
South Sioux city
I loved how soft the wipes are. They completely took all me makeup off. I love the packing! After using them my face felt amazing. It was my first time using them and I really liked them. A little pricey but worth it.
Marissa C.
Stockton, CA
These eye makeup remover wipes are awesome and great for a girl on the go! They are gentle and amazing. When I worked at ulta I would sell these right out the door!
Lyla C.
I love tarte products and use their cosmetics everyday. I was disappointed with these eye wipes. I felt that I had to use multiple to get eye makeup off and that it took no less time removing my eye makeup with these wipes than actually washing my face.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?