BY TARTE #10 in Makeup Remover

• Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. Especially on a day where I'm rushing to take my makeup off without having to go through a long routine. You just wipe it off and it really does work.
destiny a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover is very nice leaving the skin smooth. It very well did meet my expectations. I've only used it once but I loved it. This product is very effective. I recommend it to anyone.
Stella N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these makeup wipes but I honestly can't say I love them. They take the makeup off my eyes well but they are EXTREMELY oily. They do sting a little bit as well. I wouldn't recommend this.
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are expensive for what they are, but they work wonderfully. They smell good. They do what they claim to do. I would recommend if you want to splurge on makeup wipes
Jonna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the eyes wipes. They were soft and smelled good. Afterwards they made my eye lids feel a little sore, like I rubbed to hard. The price was good considering how many came in the pack. I need to try again and press less hard to see if that makes a difference.
Carolyn N.
New Wilmington, PA
Some waterproof makeup has a grip like no other specifically waterproof eye makeup. I'm a collegiate swimmer and it's almost impossible to take off all your makeup with these but if you're looking for a quick fix for face makeup and lipstick this will do the trick.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so nice!! If you have sensitive skin, especially around the eyes you will love these! A down side is definitely the amount in the packaging for the price! I would usually only use these for eye makeup and pick up a cleansing oil for the rest of the face!
Debra A.
North Babylon, NY
This product I liked a lot. It had a nice clean smell and got my make up off in seconds. The packaging is great and easy to carry. It met my expectations very greatly. I bought it at sephora.
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love these babies! I'm big on eye shadows so these are a must! Super affordable and they feel great on skin contact unlike other harsher makeup remover wipes.
Jada B.
Youngstown, OH
Usually i have such a hard time removing my make up with out rubbing my face raw in the process but these make up wipes remove everything with out me needing to put so much pressure in to ot.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.