BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Lillie D.
Lillie D.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best waterproof eye makeup remover. Nothing else can get waterproof things off like this can. I don't use it all the time but when I do it makes removal quick.
Yanette C.
Yanette C.
Fort Bragg
These wipes are so helpful. I throw them in my purse for when on the go. They smell so yummy! Also they remove all of my eye makeup with much ease.
Kinsley C.
Kinsley C.
If you're going to buy makeup remover wipes- do yourself a favor and buy these. Your makeup wipes clean off and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. These are my favorite by far and a must have always!
Cielo R.
Cielo R.
Phelan
I love this product I have many packets basically I use water proof mascara and it removes it perfect ally if you use waterproof mascara you should buy this so you can remove it
Lucinda G.
Lucinda G.
My first time buying Tarte Makeup remover wipes. Great for the price point, I'm able to remove all my makeup with one wipe. I like the smell, it doesn't leave your face oily either. I would buy them again.
Erica T.
Erica T.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use tarte mascara so these DO get the job done, but when I get out of the shower I do use another one to get off the excess under my eyes.
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Dallas
I had to use 2 to get my waterproof mascara completely off. I'd prefer to use just one. A little disappointed and probably will not buy them again
Elibeth L.
Elibeth L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee it! Every time I use a waterproof eye make up is very hard to take it off. But wit his product is very easy to take the make up off leaving my eyes and face very clean.
member-feecd8d12
member-feecd8d12
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo están enamorada de las toallitas de elf demasquillanted pero estas en definitiva me encantaron y el precio es bueno, con una sola toallitas retiras muy bien el maquillaje o cualquier residuo que deje.
Anasty G.
Anasty G.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is wonderful because I would always have trouble taking off my makeup, but now with this I get to take it off quickly without missing a spot!
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?