tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Tanisa S.
Tanisa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used so many make-up removers in my life and this has been the best out of them all. It met my expectations wildly. It had to for it's wild price. It is a very effective product but once again, any product for this price should be good. I don't see any room for improvement; just the price.
Alejandra O.
Alejandra O.
Managua
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover makes life easier for me It is very easy to handle the moisturizing movement and it does not leave me so angry very nice and pretty and with volume I love it I'm in love with you I love how I took off the makeup of the staples Plus he about brings a lot of product I like it
Ahliyah S.
Ahliyah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte fresh eye maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes are gentle, biodegradable and infused with nourishing maracuja. I have tried these when wearing make up and they are so easy to remove the make up as well as not harsh on the skin. I will definitely buy these again.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Swastika, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes remove eye makeup like no other! I have very sensitive eyes. These are very gentle on the eyes and don't cause any irritation. I use these every night to remove my eye makeup. I also use another kind of wipe to remove my face makeup as I find these don't work as well on the face as they do eyes. I will always buy these
Clara R.
Clara R.
Worthing
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these face wipes! They really clean your skin compared to cheaper wipes that tend to smudge the makeup round your face. Super hydrating and moist and 1 wipe is enough for your whole face. Works well at removing more stubborn makeup like waterproof mascara and liquid lipstick!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this product! I started using it after I decided I wanted more natural products to take care of my skin, due to all the chemicals that are used to create "beauty products" this one not only does a tremendous job at removing makeup but also gives me the peace of mind of knowing Im not damaging my skin while doing it.
Jimena R.
Jimena R.
este producto de tarte de verdad que me sorprendio, removio todo el maquillaje en mis ojos en instantes y sin causar mucha friccion, deja la piel suave despues de desmaquillarte y en mi caso, pude usar la misma toallita dos veces en ocasiones distintas. totalmente recomendable
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye make up remover wipes are a god send they remove every last trace of make up. They are a bit pricy however if like me you were eye make up everyday they are definitely worth the spend.
I would recommend these to anyone who like me and wears eye make up all the time
Dee K.
Dee K.
AMAZING and a must have! Even after a heavy makeup night when I've got tons of eyeshadow and liner on I only need one these bad boys and it's all off. One wipe goes a long way too. You really don't need to add much pressure either and it lifts it all off also doesn't sting or irritate my eyes at all very gentle formula.
Lizzie A.
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
VERY GOOD. Usually waterproof eye makeup removers don't work so well for me but this stuff is great. One thing I love about it is it takes off all waterproof mascara not just tartes brand. It's also very gentle on your skin so great for sensitive skin. Get this stuff!
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?