BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Christina C.
These are great for if you travel a lot or I also keep a pack beside my bed to remove my makeup before bed. Tarte is great and affordable and these eye make up remover wipes are great and getting it all off.
Courtney C.
These remove even the toughest makeup. I was always worried my waterproof makeup would not come off good but these wipes are so gentle that it swoops away all the makeup!
Stephanie S.
Logan, UT
I really like this. Especially on a day where I'm rushing to take my makeup off without having to go through a long routine. You just wipe it off and it really does work.
Amy M.
Fargo
I did like this product just because I do rely on waterproof mascara I really only use waterproof and it’s really helpful and a less harsh method to removing your mascara
Stella N.
I like these makeup wipes but I honestly can't say I love them. They take the makeup off my eyes well but they are EXTREMELY oily. They do sting a little bit as well. I wouldn't recommend this.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
These are so nice!! If you have sensitive skin, especially around the eyes you will love these! A down side is definitely the amount in the packaging for the price! I would usually only use these for eye makeup and pick up a cleansing oil for the rest of the face!
destiny a.
This makeup remover is very nice leaving the skin smooth. It very well did meet my expectations. I've only used it once but I loved it. This product is very effective. I recommend it to anyone.
Lauren W.
Dover, MA
I've never found a waterproof eye makeup wipe that works better. LOVE. It does require a little bit of scrubbing, but the wipes are soft and leave my eyes feeling clean.
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
These are expensive for what they are, but they work wonderfully. They smell good. They do what they claim to do. I would recommend if you want to splurge on makeup wipes
Jonna H.
I liked the eyes wipes. They were soft and smelled good. Afterwards they made my eye lids feel a little sore, like I rubbed to hard. The price was good considering how many came in the pack. I need to try again and press less hard to see if that makes a difference.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?