BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Khadija S.
this tarte fresh eyes maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes are very good. they do the job and i feel very good using these wipes to remove my glittery eyeshadows.
Caileigh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought these on a whim because I'm addicted to face wipes lol but honestly I can live without them. They work great but for the price I have others that will do the same thing.
Marlene T.
AlbertLea, Mn
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the bomb.com! Removes makeup so gently and within one wipe! The oil and these wipes are such a great product for the face.. it's a little pricey but totally worth it!
ashley a.
Humble, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little too drying for me. I wasn't sure if the wipes itself were dry but it was difficult to take my makeup off and I would use soo many just to remove my makeup. I would not buy again unfortunately
Jelisa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyes are super sensitive and these wipes work great for me!
Definitely met my expectations!
Super gentle great for people who are sensitive!
Good value!
I'd definitely recommend these wipes
Nela N.
Been using this for about 3 months now. I just love it so much. You only have to use one wipe for both eyes and one wipe for you face and it takes it all off and leaves your skin smooth and soft. I would recommend it to every one cause you dont use harsh stuff on your skin.
Anne I.
Took my makeup off easily! Especially my waterproof eyeliner that typically leaves me with raccoon eyes even after wiping and washing, i didn't even need to use coconut oil!
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye makeup wipes do the job! After a long day, these wipes are my go to. They remove everything from my eyeshadow, waterproof mascara, eyeliner and eyelash glue. Love!
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE these! They remove eyeshadow & mascara too. I like to use them right before I workout. Very gentle. They smell very good! Very effective. I keep them in my makeup bag.
Kelli A.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great to get that expensive waterproof mascara off! It also works well for my eyeliner and it smells great! I would buy again! Tarte is by far my favorite brand!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?