BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Thalia M.
Thalia M.
Belton
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are absolutely incredible!!! They literally take one swipe and most of my makeup is already off my eyes! They have a nice scent and I would definetly purchase these again!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Happy Valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
Typically when I try to take off waterproof makeup it doesn’t work but with these whiles it is so easy. It just takes a swipe of the wipe and my mascara is gone.
The Makeup Remover Towels Are Good and Do Remove The Makeup. The Only Down Fall Is That I Believe Its A Little Pricey. There Is Other Products In Drug Stores That Are Good Quality And At A Good Price. Although I Do Love The Packaging And The Smell.
natasha h.
natasha h.
Walkertown, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great at getting all the makeup off and it doesn't leave any product on your face at all . this is the best makeup while I have found and Sephora has them at a great price.
CHRISTINE C.
CHRISTINE C.
Mosinee, WI
what a wonderful clean smelling product this is. I normally use another brand but this one is just as good with the same great results. A bit on the pricey side for sure but gentle and well worth the money and yes I would recommend this to everyone
Kiara W.
Kiara W.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is so expensive, but it is so worth it. These Tarte wipes are of great value, and get my face nice and clean before bed every night. Definitely recommend.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Toledo, OH
Great product. Got all of my waterproof mascara off without leaving any behind. The best part was it didn't leave me with raccoon eyes. For sure worth the price
Kasey T.
Kasey T.
Rohnert Park
these are the worst wipes! they don't take any makeup off and they're pricing the packaging is cheap and break prone it didn't meet any of my expectations considering it was tarte. the one thing i hated the most was how harsh it was on my face.
Jan '.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and I will be a future customer again and again. You get a great amount in here for the price so that is always a plus as well! Way to go guys
Aileen M.
Aileen M.
Nyc
The softest gentlest formula for my stubborn waterproof make up I love these cleansers sooo much. So easy to pop one in my purse and maintain my eye male up on those hot summer days
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?