BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Deanna H.
Washington, NJ
Favorite eye product out there. I've always had tired baggy eyes and this product beings me eyes to a whole new level! Never look sleepy again with how refreshing this product is
Julissa S.
These wipes are so easy to use, no harsh rubbing necessary. Definitely exceeded expectations, great price, I got it online. Cute color packaging and nice smell! Would buy again!
Isabella K.
Lancaster
Very cheap in my opinion. It worked great to remove my makeup. I was also wearing light makeup so I don't know how it would work with heavy makeup. Very good product in general.
Khadija S.
this tarte fresh eyes maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes are very good. they do the job and i feel very good using these wipes to remove my glittery eyeshadows.
Marlene T.
AlbertLea, Mn
These are the bomb.com! Removes makeup so gently and within one wipe! The oil and these wipes are such a great product for the face.. it's a little pricey but totally worth it!
Cassandra B.
IT's the best product for wipes out there , it's a good price for the type of product it gives you back . It's a good decent amount of product. I buy this product at Sephora . I wished it came in packs .
Caileigh C.
Bought these on a whim because I'm addicted to face wipes lol but honestly I can live without them. They work great but for the price I have others that will do the same thing.
Maddy H.
Cadillac
Amazing makeup wipes, love them so much. They take your makeup off in only one swipe. Very gentle. Will totally buy and use again. So happy I decided to try these to replace my usual wipes. Great choice!
Jelisa S.
My eyes are super sensitive and these wipes work great for me!
Definitely met my expectations!
Super gentle great for people who are sensitive!
Good value!
I'd definitely recommend these wipes
ashley a.
Humble, TX
A little too drying for me. I wasn't sure if the wipes itself were dry but it was difficult to take my makeup off and I would use soo many just to remove my makeup. I would not buy again unfortunately
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?