BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Lynwood
I love it! I got it as a sample in my ipsy bag and I would buy it. The only thing is that these products are a bit pricey. I would be willing to pay for it full price
G J.
G J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these a lot. Work well on liquid lipstick and waterproof eye make up. They are expensive for how quickly I go through them so probably won't buy them again, but they are very nice!
Mac C.
Mac C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover literally removes all of your makeup with one towelette. A lot of products require more than one towelette which is a total waste!
Janna W.
Janna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We all know how difficult is can be to get waterproof mascara off. I always feel like I'm pulling my eyelashes out. Haha I really like this product. It gently removes my mascara and it also smells really refreshing.
Arelys P.
Arelys P.
Maspeth, NY
I use the eye make up remover every time I go out and put make up on. It totally meg my expectations. It's my go to every time to take off my make up.
Mel w.
Mel w.
atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not with a big fan of these but they will do if you don't have anything else to use but other than that that okay I believe within highly recommended
Beth C.
Beth C.
Hagerstown
These removed my eye makeup completely and without having to scrub hard like so many other brands. They were a good value for the price and very gentle to my skin!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Lithia, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much! Not only does it remove your makeup leaving a great afterfeel but it removes water proof makeup too. It is gentle on your skin, and is a good price. Tarte is a great brand and very trustworthy
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Bivins, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eye make up remover. Easily used with one wipe. Not greasy after use. Decent price. Was first time using and I love it. Very gentle to skin and no residue after using. Would t change anything on the product.
Raquel V.
Raquel V.
Gig Harbor, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is more of a cleansing wipe not necessarily a makeup remover in my opinion. This wipe didn't take off normal makeup very well for me, let alone waterproof like it claims. The wipes feel really oily and I don't really like that feeling even though I have dry skin.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?