BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Summer H.
These eye makeup remover wipes take off my makeup well while not irritating my eyes. I love them so much I often give them to my friends for their birthday or a just because present and they love it!
Aleah O.
miami
These wipes are amazing. Takes off harsh eye make up while not hurting eyes. Very gentle on skin. I purchased this at Sephora and I've used it a couple of times. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a makeup remover.
Sydney S.
This product didn't wow me, it wasn't the worst I've ever used either. It removes your makeup pretty good. You can get this from their website, sephora, ultra, or some online shops! Wouldn't recommend
Laurin P.
Merced
This takes off eye makeup wonderfully! I use these every time I take off waterproof mascara! I love that they are easy to travel with also. This product is well priced and works as advertised. I would definitely repurchase these and recommend them to others!
Gaby🍒 M.
New York
This is amazing and definitely worth buying!! It leaves my skin so smooth afterwards and doesn't feel rough or to dry. Would definitely recommend and I will for sure be buying this more often!
Jessica C.
York, PA
It wasn't too difficult to remove my eye makeup. I used these for the first time and they kind of were just like any other face wipe , expect I bought them at Sephora and they were overpriced as other brands do the same job.
Jordis s.
Tarte is one of my favorite products I love their skincare and their makeup i love the new shape tape concealer it's amazing. It's very gentle it not harsh at all. I bought mine from Sephora and I'm definitely buying them again it gets my makeup all off as well.
Alexis D.
Maryville, TN
These wipes are almost perfect. They take off eyeshadow, glitter, primer, and liner quickly with one sheet, but I often have to find myself reaching for another to completely remove mascara.
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
I love the convenience of make up wipes they keep your face clean without having to soak your entire head very gentle on the skin very effective for me and I would definitely recommend this to others
Chloe M.
Winston Salem, NC
These remove makeup very well especially eye makeup. I usually have a very hard time getting waterproof mascara off with other makeup wipes but these worked very well and I will buy again.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?