tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

adri a.
adri a.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these. They don't irritate but remove makeup perfectly. Super effective.  Would purchase again.
Marta M.
Marta M.
Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always keep these in my purse. Really gets the job done removing my eyeliner and mascara.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Streetsboro, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Takes off eye makeup with a ease! No need for extreme wiping or pulling to get makeup off
Liliana S.
Liliana S.
Brentwood Ny
Amazing wipes ! Will take off you make up no doubt and let you skin feeling great after .
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
UNION
Great product. I will highly recommend this. I liked it . like the way ot removes my make up. Im very happy.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good removes it and all I like it taste is a good brand I do love the brand a lot works
Camila C.
Camila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of it! Tarte it's just an amazing brand and I would like to try more products of it
Amy C.
Amy C.
Dyersburg, TN
I love these wipes. They take all my eye makeup off with out it burning my eyes. I wish they would make these for the whole face I love them so much.
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
really good cleanser for the skin, i do feel like it provided minimal coverage and protection but still good for an overall face skin mattifier. i would reccomend to a friends and family, not sure that i would purchase all the time though. i dont like the price point on it though
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cleburne
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this product handy in my gym bag so that I can quickly pull them out to wipe off all of my makeup before hitting the gym! These are so gentle on the skin, but I will admit they are a little pricy.
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?