BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Marisol R.
Shepherdstown, WV
Love this , finding good make up removers can't always be easy, I actually got this as a gift and I wasn't sure if I'd use it since I have sensitive skin but after I used it once it had me locked forsure
Megan O.
Phoenixville, PA
Using regular face makeup remover does not remove waterproof mascara like these makeup wipes do! I would recommend to anyone who is a daily user of water proof mascara and has a hard time removing it at night!
Jacky R.
Tarte has amazing products, such as these, I have gotten these off the website for a very good deal, it does what it says, works good, very affordable I would say, they shouldn't change a thing of this product
Megan B.
I really like these wipes. I love all Tarte products in general, but these wipes are great. They are truly great for waterproof makeup  and can take anything off of your face, like literally you could but cement on it and I'm sure these wipes could take it off no problem!
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product really easy to use a lil pricey but gets the job done really gentle and satisfying it was what I was expecting would recommend to people that love to spend money not for me just to pricey
Kathryn C.
Loved how well they removed my make-up. They didn't hurt my eyes and I didn't have to rub too hard but for how little of wipes you get for the price to me it just isn't worth it. Tarts packaging is always cute and they work but again the price just is a bit much for my taste
Shannon B.
Billings
This product I find works very well. The toilets are not to thin and do not leave a thick cleanser feeling on you face. I was able to remove all of my makeup with just one sheet,and it left my skin feeling soft,with a pleasant scent.
Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
These make up wipes are better than any other wipes I've tried. You don't have to scrub hard to get your make up off and it removes all it it. You can even use it to take eye make up off like mascara and eye liner
Megan C.
Hilliard, OH
These are a musthave if you are going on vacation! I like using waterproof mascara when I go to the pool or beach but hate how it's such a pain to get off. These are very gentle and make it so easy!
Maggie M.
Walnut creek
The taste makeup removing wipes work well but in my opinion feel like any other makeup wipes but it is gentle and since I have pretty sensitive skin it does the job. I've purchased it twice now and probably would get cheaper makeup wipes. But I guess I would get it again.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?