BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Adriana D.
Raccoon eyes no more. This is a great makeup remover. I like to combine the wipes with a tiny dab of my moisturizer to wipe off my eye makeup after I wash my face from a night out.
Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
Love these products. They have the most amazing and effective products out. It is a little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for and I have loved every single product from tarte that I have ever tried.
Soupy M.
This makeup remover is amazing . It removed all of my make up . It is a good value . It is a bit pricey for makeup wipes but well worth it because it was very effective . It was my first time using it and I loved it . I would recommend it to others if you're willing to splurge .
Kamille D.
Springfield
Very gentle on the eyes, one of the only wipes ive ever used that can get off my heavy duty waterproof mascara. It also doesn't dry my eyes or face out either and it smells great!
Erin H.
Lafayette, IN
Loved how this took my eye makeup off with one swipe. Smells amazing also, no residue. I bought mine off of the tarte website. They have sales all the time. Totally met my expectations. I will buy it again.
Courtney A.
Nashville , TN
I really enjoy these wipes. The package is small & convenient and they smell like skittles! they don't leave any filmy residue or burn. I highly recommend these bad boys! So good!
Chelsea U.
Amazing! I usually use Vaseline to get off my tough waterproof stuff, but one swipe of this and it came right off! Super soft and well worth the price! Would definitely recommend!
Amanda S.
Love the wipes!! I have bought multiples times and will continue! Yes met my expectations! I'd recommend them to any friends or family! They are gentle . They are effective! Removed my makeup with no problem. I think the wipes were wonderful!!
Nayeli R.
I love this makeup remover so much because I don't have to force all my makeup off. It does the work for me so good and gentle I love it so much. I do recommend this if you wear a lot of waterproof makeup.
Julissa S.
These wipes are so easy to use, no harsh rubbing necessary. Definitely exceeded expectations, great price, I got it online. Cute color packaging and nice smell! Would buy again!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?