BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

• Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Hailey W.
Calhoun
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these makeup remover wipes! To me they are more then makeup remover wipes they are glorious!! So great for anyone! They cleanse your face as well as taking your makeup off so awesomeđź’—
Jen V.
Dallas, TX
I love the smell of these! I have really oily eyelids so I use these on my face and something else on my eyelids. I feel they leave my face feeling hydrated, refreshed and glowing!
Jayme H.
The Woodlands
I love tart they are a great brand! These wipes are out of this world. The wipes take of all my waterproof mascara without having to wipe to hard and causing premature wrinkles also takes off Pro longwear Foundation.
Julie U.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye makeup removing wipes are so good! They removed everything even my super tough water proof mascara, I wouldn't recommend for the face tho cuz they leave you feeling very oily.
Christina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes work great for removing your makeup at the end of the day. There's no sticky residue leftover and they don't make my face break out. The only problem I have with them is the high price
Janna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We all know how difficult is can be to get waterproof mascara off. I always feel like I'm pulling my eyelashes out. Haha I really like this product. It gently removes my mascara and it also smells really refreshing.
tiffany h.
they do the right job but do feel as if other brands can do the same job for me..is does have  fair packaging.gentle on the skin..i bought this product from Ulta. Was a little bit pricey for me but would still recommend to anyone that needs waterproof mascara removed because it does the job.
Alyssa P.
Lithia, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much! Not only does it remove your makeup leaving a great afterfeel but it removes water proof makeup too. It is gentle on your skin, and is a good price. Tarte is a great brand and very trustworthy
Marisela T.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given a packet of these for my birthday & I first I loved them but they started irritating my eyes. It's upsetting because they do an amazing job at taking off water proof makeup
Kristal F.
Bivins, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eye make up remover. Easily used with one wipe. Not greasy after use. Decent price. Was first time using and I love it. Very gentle to skin and no residue after using. Would t change anything on the product.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.