BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Jonna H.
Jonna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the eyes wipes. They were soft and smelled good. Afterwards they made my eye lids feel a little sore, like I rubbed to hard. The price was good considering how many came in the pack. I need to try again and press less hard to see if that makes a difference.
Debra A.
Debra A.
North Babylon, NY
This product I liked a lot. It had a nice clean smell and got my make up off in seconds. The packaging is great and easy to carry. It met my expectations very greatly. I bought it at sephora.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fayetteville
I use the Better Than Sex waterproof mascara and I'm NEVER able to get it off at the end of the day, but tarte made it possible. Highly recommend this to everyone who uses waterproof mascara!
Valerie Ann O.
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love these babies! I'm big on eye shadows so these are a must! Super affordable and they feel great on skin contact unlike other harsher makeup remover wipes.
Yuya R.
Yuya R.
Perfect for removing waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner i dont have to going over my eyes or face few times because it takes everything away in the first clean
Jada B.
Jada B.
Youngstown, OH
Usually i have such a hard time removing my make up with out rubbing my face raw in the process but these make up wipes remove everything with out me needing to put so much pressure in to ot.
Charity S.
Charity S.
Glasgow, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed these wipes, they removed all the makeup from my face, and gave me a clean feeling without drying my face out. Left my face feeling very moisturized.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so convenient! Just throw them in your purse or over night bag and you're good to go. They work great and are super gentle. Absolutely would recommend them.
Sonnya F.
Sonnya F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice and smooth so easy to have it for summer, you need to try it on because it is better that how it looks. Give it a chance how I dit it. And it is cheap also!! I will definitively buy it again when that one that I have finish..
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Fayetteville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these makeup remover wipes they take off everything on my face with just one . I love a package it is so pretty . They wipes are gentle to the face and do leave it red or irritated. I would totally recommend this
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?