BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
The Makeup Remover Towels Are Good and Do Remove The Makeup. The Only Down Fall Is That I Believe Its A Little Pricey. There Is Other Products In Drug Stores That Are Good Quality And At A Good Price. Although I Do Love The Packaging And The Smell.
natasha h.
natasha h.
Walkertown, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great at getting all the makeup off and it doesn't leave any product on your face at all . this is the best makeup while I have found and Sephora has them at a great price.
Kiara W.
Kiara W.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is so expensive, but it is so worth it. These Tarte wipes are of great value, and get my face nice and clean before bed every night. Definitely recommend.
Jan '.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and I will be a future customer again and again. You get a great amount in here for the price so that is always a plus as well! Way to go guys
Kasey T.
Kasey T.
Rohnert Park
these are the worst wipes! they don't take any makeup off and they're pricing the packaging is cheap and break prone it didn't meet any of my expectations considering it was tarte. the one thing i hated the most was how harsh it was on my face.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Toledo, OH
Great product. Got all of my waterproof mascara off without leaving any behind. The best part was it didn't leave me with raccoon eyes. For sure worth the price
Kimmi S.
Kimmi S.
Upper Darby
I love how easy these are to use. They are simple and effective. I love how well they work too. The maracuja oil in it moisturize my skin without drying me out.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Calexico
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are truly a 1-and-done product! I ware alot of eye makeup and they work great took all my eye makeup off and my face makeup. These are a must have!
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Massena, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell, left my skin smooth and soft. Really loved the fun packaging. Removed my makeup like it was supposed to. I have really sensitive skin and it didn't irritate at all. I would definitely buy again.
Marron G.
Marron G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Takes off all the makeup and dirt and leaves my skin looking bright. Only down side is that they're in a wipe form so obviously you'll run out faster
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?