BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Victoria S.
Centreville, MD
These wipes were great at removing all my makeup layers. My skin get refreshed and clean and not all clogged up. The packaging was great and sealed up nicely to keep the rest of the wipes wet. I would totally buy these again.
Navid A.
Los Angeles , CA
I love love love it! I use it to remove my makeup and sometimes I clean my face with it because it helps get the daily dirt out of my face. I think the price is good I would sure buy it again. I recommend you also buy it!
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
These wipes in comparison to other brands are not the same! These wipes clean and wipe everything, even waterproof makeup! I love love love them! I love tarte! ❤️
Emily W.
Houston
IT ONLY TAKES ONE OF THESE TO REMOVE A WHOLE FACE OF MAKEUP! only downside is that it's a little pricey but if you are into name brand than this is for you. It can be bought at any department store ulta or sephora!
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
These are my favorite makeup-removed wipes! They smell great and got all of my stubborn mascara off in just a few wipes, plus I could tell they were de-puffing my eyes at the same time. No irritation what-so-ever.
Galoway C.
Rio Grande City
This is my go to water proof makeup wipes! i'm a repeated user especially during summer times. it's dry and sensitive a pack of gentle feel. I bought this at my local Sephora store, and i would continue to buy it .
Nicole K.
Largo, FL
My absolute favorite eye make up remover wipes. They do an awesome job at getting off all the mascara that other wipes have a hard time doing. Also they do not sting your eyes and do not leave my face feeling oily.
Megan G.
This makeup wipes are some of the best I ever got takes off all your makeup with just one wipe! The packaging is so cute! I am a repeated user favorite wipes ever! I always buy it when I'm out. :) go try it out!!
Bianca Z.
Sarasota
This product has been a lifesaver for me! It has been extremely effective and given me a new life! This is my second time repurchasing and certainly won't be my last! I would say it's a great bang for your buck.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?