tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Amanda O.
Amanda O.
It takes off all my makeup at the end of the day and doesn't irritate my skin or face. I sometimes cut them in half for just my eye makeup removing. Plus, the price is great.
Would definitely recommend.
Dontrinia B.
Dontrinia B.
Belleville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This removed most of my heavy eye makeup, but I did have to use more than one wipe. Other than that, they're really good.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite to use to take off eye make up and the smell is great and I love it easy to apply and use
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
This stuff is great, doesnt burn my eyes like most face wipes. I have very sensitive skin and this is amazing.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great makeup wipes. No fire, irritating feeling that you get with most wipes. Gentle on the face, but gets the job done.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Anoka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good make up remover wipes are my jam. I dread the ones that make your eyes burn and these do not do that so yea they're awesome.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product! Made my eye makeup removal process simple and easy and didn't leave my skin feeling gross
Abbie R.
Abbie R.
This product changed my veiw of makeup cleansing wipes. This product completely made a difference in how my makeup was taken off.
sadie R.
sadie R.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This remover works great! Especially for waterproof eye makeup! It takes it all off with no problems!
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
It was a bit hard to remove the eye shadow with it and I needed to rub a little bit. I guess it was okay but not gonna buy again
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?