BY TARTE #6 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Abbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these makeup wipes because they have maracuja oil in them which helps my skin. The packaging is really pretty but I feel like I can find similar waterproof makeup wipes for a cheaper prices, but other than that they're great.
Tor P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these on a whim and they remove most makeup really well! They're kinda like the deep sea cleanser in a sheet, which was nice. It had a hard time removing some of my under eye makeup, but I found a good way to get most off it to press it to the eye, let it soak up the makeup and then rub. There's less tugging on the eye that way.
Megs S.
Tooele, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best wipes I've tried, though they do leave a small greasy feeling on your face.. just slightly, not enough to bug, (but me as a reviewer I noticed).  All in All, They're are absolutely amazing! My favorite thing, is that they melted away the waterproof mascara I love to wear!! I would definitely recommend these!
morgan M.
Fairbanks
I love the smells from the fresh eyes. My skin is naturally on the drier side. So when I remove my makeup i love the moisture that I am receiving to from the wipes. The seal to the wipes is reusable so I makes it great to travel with. The only downfall is that it doesn't work with individually applied eyelash extensions because it is obviously not oil free. If it was I'd be set for life. Hah
Sumyhr H.
Oklahoma City
LOVEEEEEEE everything tarte! I cant get enough, these make up wipes smell great ( I am weird about smells) and are super ethical! Tarte is vegan and 100% does not test on any animals. I refuse to use any products that do so. So the fact that they stand behind something so important to me is another reason why I love them.
Ashley H.
Attalla
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gentle on my face. Doesn’t burn my eyes like most other make up remover wipes do. Bought online at target and it arrived when it said it would. Definitely met my expectations for a make up remover wipe.
Sydney A.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING MAKEUP WIPES!! Loved them they did the job. I used to use Neutrogena makeup wipes to remove my makeup at night but would wake up the next morning and still have some eye makeup on, even though I would have washed my face and used the wipes to remove it. But with these I get all my eye makeup off without a problem.
Taylor F.
Cannot rave about tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes enough. It completely wipes my hard-to-remove waterproof eye makeup right off! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Perfect for on-the go touch ups, or adding to your nighttime skin care routine! Definitely will buy again.
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these on a weekend sale and they work incredibly well! I really like how they are soft and gentle on the skin without feeling too oily or sticky after using them. Also they have a great scent that isn't too strong or over bearing. I'll be repurchasing after I finish this first bag. I would recommend for sure!
Yvonne C.
Spring Hill
These wipes were absolutely awesome. They got my eye makeup off quickly and throughly. They have an amazing smell and are gentle on the eye skin. Bought at sephora and the price wasnt to bad. Your paying for quality now mind you. Some of the drug store brands leave your eges stinging after. These didnt do that to me.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?