BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Rayetta F.
These are the best eye makeup wipes EVER...They get ever little scrap of makeup off without rubbing to hard...They leave your face feeling refreshed and flawless..I would definitely recommend these to my family and friends! Thanks again Tarre I lobe all of your products
Paulene R.
Raymore
They didn't remove all my eye make up and I really had to scrub to remove what it did remove. I stored them in a sealed plastic bag and the wipes still dried out. They didn't leave much of a residue which was nice and they did smell great, but left much to be desired.
Makenna W.
east hartford
worked so good! would definitely recommend it to anyone! its a great product for the price its so gentle on the skin and it wont make u break out! 😍 i keep buying it and soon im gonna go broke! haha. but seriously this product is amazing! definitely in love with it!
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I love these Makeup remover wipes, they are the best!! These are very effective and do what they are supposed to. I am a first time user for this and will continue using this! I bought this at ulta beauty and i would buy this again for sure! I would recommend this!
Marufa A.
Man you can use these wipes on your whole face and it gets rid of the makeup . But it from sephora or Amazon if you can't find it . The wipes feel cool in the skin and it takes off the crusty eyeliner after a long day . No room for improvement here . It's the best
lucy A.
Enumclaw
Super great tool for ending the day and cleaning off your eye makeup. It doesn't leave you itching or anything. The value is obviously worth the price.I honestly use it all the time! I bring this in my purse with too just in case. I would recommend it to others
Celeste S.
39562
Tarte has out done their selves once again! These cloths are so moisturizing and hydrating. Not only for my eyes but entire face! I have many different tarte products and they are all simply amazing!! Love love love tarte!! Great job. I recommend them to all.
Rachel A.
Carleton
this product it great and give it an easy to job to remove my waterproof makeup. my masscare is always hard to remove and this makes it eaier after a long day in the sun at the pool or beach and go home and take my makeup off at the end of a long day of fun.
Aubrey R.
Seriously love these so much! I know that the normal drugstore make up removers work the same but these have an incredible smell and leave my face feeling clean after one wipe. Cute packaging and I would definitely purchase this again! I recommend to anyone!
Paityn C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Loved using these wipes! They removed all mascara and other make up products I was using. These wipes did not leave my skin oily or clog my pores. I would definitely use these more in the future and look forward to continuing to use Tarte products.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?