BY TARTE #12 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
These wipes get the job done and leave your skin feeling amazing afterwards. Tarte' s Maracuja oil products help give me an even, smooth complexion that helps with the dry patches on my face. I bought the wipes because I believed the Maracuja oil wouldn't dry my face out like other face wipes tend to, and I was right. Tarte's super cute packaging is always a plus!
Kathy L.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
I am obsessed with these. I have a package at the gym. One at home. And even one at work. So gentle in the skin and so good at removing even the most stubborn of eyeliner. Are they pricey? A little but so worth it.
samantha h.
union
let's take a moment to say every girl has tried so many makeup removing wipes i love these i normally use like 6 makeup removing wipes on a day where i wear heaving makeup but when i use these i use like 3 i normally carry these around with me just incase and the smell is ok ... and they don't leave that sticky after feeling i would recommend anyone buy these
Megs S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These are the best wipes I've tried, though they do leave a small greasy feeling on your face.. just slightly, not enough to bug, (but me as a reviewer I noticed).  All in All, They're are absolutely amazing! My favorite thing, is that they melted away the waterproof mascara I love to wear!! I would definitely recommend these!
Tiffany K.
Not my favorite wipes at all. They are simply ok, they are really oily o feel like as d I really had to scrub to get off my liner. Even with the packaging sealed tightly, they seem to dry out rather quickly.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I love these wipes because they take all the maleup off without hurtunf my skin. I also love how smooth and aoft my skin feels after I use them. Another great thing is that its a cruelty free product which I love.
Sumyhr H.
lawton ok
LOVEEEEEEE everything tarte! I cant get enough, these make up wipes smell great ( I am weird about smells) and are super ethical! Tarte is vegan and 100% does not test on any animals. I refuse to use any products that do so. So the fact that they stand behind something so important to me is another reason why I love them.
Taylor S.
This product does its job but has a problem staying moist because of the packaging. It wasn’t too harsh on my face partly because tarte is cruelty free and knows what they’re doing. I would say that this product met my expectations. The price isn’t bad - not enough to turn me away but not enough to make me a consistent user. I’d compare this to other non drugstore wipes in quality.
Yvonne C.
Spring hill, FL
These wipes were absolutely awesome. They got my eye makeup off quickly and throughly. They have an amazing smell and are gentle on the eye skin. Bought at sephora and the price wasnt to bad. Your paying for quality now mind you. Some of the drug store brands leave your eges stinging after. These didnt do that to me.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I love these I got mine from Ulta they work really good the packaging is great also . I will definitely get these again . They were a good price to . I would recommend these to everyone to try . They work really good .
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?