BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Elizabeth P.
72501
This product from tarte is amazing. It is great for  sensitive. I bought this product from sephora and also got points for buying it. It definitely meet my expectations. I have used the product more than one time and i will keep using it. I recommend this to everyone.
Alexandra S.
Manhattan
I love these wipes!! They do a great job removing all my makeup. They're a touch more than I like to spend, so they're not something I will probably purchase again but I did like the pack I had.
Aleah O.
miami
These wipes are amazing. Takes off harsh eye make up while not hurting eyes. Very gentle on skin. I purchased this at Sephora and I've used it a couple of times. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a makeup remover.
Jessica C.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It wasn't too difficult to remove my eye makeup. I used these for the first time and they kind of were just like any other face wipe , expect I bought them at Sephora and they were overpriced as other brands do the same job.
Justina R.
It's really nice and it takes makeup off really easily and I was glad with the product it meet my expectations it was my first time using it but I plan on using it again a good place to buy it is on Sephora, there is room for improvement. But over all it was AMAZING
Ashley A.
Love these!! They make removing your eye make up a total breeze. They are not harsh on your eyes at all. The greasy feel most wipes leave behind drives me crazy, but these don't do that at all. I purchased these from Sephora and will definitely purchase again.
Gaby🍒 M.
New York
This is amazing and definitely worth buying!! It leaves my skin so smooth afterwards and doesn't feel rough or to dry. Would definitely recommend and I will for sure be buying this more often!
Jordis s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is one of my favorite products I love their skincare and their makeup i love the new shape tape concealer it's amazing. It's very gentle it not harsh at all. I bought mine from Sephora and I'm definitely buying them again it gets my makeup all off as well.
ShaleseChavez C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye makeup remover works so good compared to other products that I have used. I usually only need one wipe a day so it has lasted me a really long time. It is great value for the price.
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the convenience of make up wipes they keep your face clean without having to soak your entire head very gentle on the skin very effective for me and I would definitely recommend this to others
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.