BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Nela N.
Nela N.
Been using this for about 3 months now. I just love it so much. You only have to use one wipe for both eyes and one wipe for you face and it takes it all off and leaves your skin smooth and soft. I would recommend it to every one cause you dont use harsh stuff on your skin.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover is so nice. I don't have any residue left on my face like other removers. The smell is very nice and it removes all my eye makeup in no time with spreading it all over my face. I love these!
Jennifer🤘😛 F.
Jennifer🤘😛 F.
New Jersey
These makeup removing wipes are really good because when u take of your makeup with them it's take everything off. It is also refreshing once took off your makeup with them.
Anne I.
Anne I.
Took my makeup off easily! Especially my waterproof eyeliner that typically leaves me with raccoon eyes even after wiping and washing, i didn't even need to use coconut oil!
nhi n.
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye makeup wipes do the job! After a long day, these wipes are my go to. They remove everything from my eyeshadow, waterproof mascara, eyeliner and eyelash glue. Love!
Kandis A.
Kandis A.
Baton Rouge
Beauty Junkie Expert
It goes without saying but everything I've tried by Tarte has been A++ This is an easy to use product and since I am a super busy wife and mother it is exactly what I need.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is such an amazing company and all their products are so gentle on the skin. I love the feeling of these wipes and they do a great job leaving your skin feeling clean
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes. They remove all makeup, including eye, and don't irritate my eyes or skin. They smell so good, and are not super drying , like a lot of wipes tend to be.
Kendyle N.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE these! They remove eyeshadow & mascara too. I like to use them right before I workout. Very gentle. They smell very good! Very effective. I keep them in my makeup bag.
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great to get that expensive waterproof mascara off! It also works well for my eyeliner and it smells great! I would buy again! Tarte is by far my favorite brand!
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?