BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Martina
Martina
Munster, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for total removal of eye makeup! I usually use coconut oil to remove eye makeup bc it was the only that got rid mascara and eyeliner but made my eyes so greasy. But these wipes are fantastic!! Will repurchase !!
Quinn l.
Quinn l.
These wipes are perfect to help take off the most stubborn makeup.I was a first time user and these wipes really impressed me.They pretty much met all my expectations.They were very gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend them to other people
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee these, they take off 99% of my makeup. I just hate using wipes sometimes because I don't pulling the skin to much. But it's effective and gets the job done.
Jen V.
Jen V.
Dallas, TX
I love the smell of these! I have really oily eyelids so I use these on my face and something else on my eyelids. I feel they leave my face feeling hydrated, refreshed and glowing!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye makeup remover wipes are awesome and great for a girl on the go! They are gentle and amazing. When I worked at ulta I would sell these right out the door!
Yarelis S.
Yarelis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that the product looks very nice and I was excited about using it. I am a first time user so I was a bit sceptical about trying it. I bought it at the Tarte cosmetics website. The packaging is very cute. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Lyla C.
Lyla C.
I love tarte products and use their cosmetics everyday. I was disappointed with these eye wipes. I felt that I had to use multiple to get eye makeup off and that it took no less time removing my eye makeup with these wipes than actually washing my face.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Wilber, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes in comparison to other brands are not the same! These wipes clean and wipe everything, even waterproof makeup! I love love love them! I love tarte! ❤️
Brinia E.
Brinia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another Tarte hit! This really removes every bit of makeup and doesn't leave a nasty residue on your face. I'll keep getting this until the day I stop using makeup!
Sadie A.
Sadie A.
Laredo
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite makeup remover wipes, they smell incredible & it doesn't hurt or scratches my face/eyes when im removing my makeup! It's an effective product!
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?