BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Justina R.
It's really nice and it takes makeup off really easily and I was glad with the product it meet my expectations it was my first time using it but I plan on using it again a good place to buy it is on Sephora, there is room for improvement. But over all it was AMAZING
Gaby🍒 M.
New York
This is amazing and definitely worth buying!! It leaves my skin so smooth afterwards and doesn't feel rough or to dry. Would definitely recommend and I will for sure be buying this more often!
Ashley A.
Love these!! They make removing your eye make up a total breeze. They are not harsh on your eyes at all. The greasy feel most wipes leave behind drives me crazy, but these don't do that at all. I purchased these from Sephora and will definitely purchase again.
Tess D.
florence
These wipes are great but a little expensive in comparison to other wipes I’ve used. There is a slight stickiness on my face that I don’t like but that’s what happens when you order things online without viewing them in store
Ashley V.
Troy, AL
Product worked great!! Taking off my eye makeup has never been so easy! My skin is very dry and I felt like the wipes added some much needed moisturizer. I definitely recommend this product!
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
I love the convenience of make up wipes they keep your face clean without having to soak your entire head very gentle on the skin very effective for me and I would definitely recommend this to others
Jordis s.
Tarte is one of my favorite products I love their skincare and their makeup i love the new shape tape concealer it's amazing. It's very gentle it not harsh at all. I bought mine from Sephora and I'm definitely buying them again it gets my makeup all off as well.
Alexis D.
Maryville, TN
These wipes are almost perfect. They take off eyeshadow, glitter, primer, and liner quickly with one sheet, but I often have to find myself reaching for another to completely remove mascara.
ShaleseChavez C.
This eye makeup remover works so good compared to other products that I have used. I usually only need one wipe a day so it has lasted me a really long time. It is great value for the price.
G J.
I like these a lot. Work well on liquid lipstick and waterproof eye make up. They are expensive for how quickly I go through them so probably won't buy them again, but they are very nice!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?