BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Ashelei G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Removing waterproof makeup can be extremely difficult as we all know. The fresh eyes makeup remover wipes make it easy to remove stubborn waterproof makeup that just won't seem to take the hint! I definitely love using this product after a long day of makeup wear because of its ability to provide effective makeup removal as well as skin cleansing.
Nhiya M.
Jacksonville , NC
Decent wipes! Obviously a little bit on the pricey side because it is tarte. That's my only complaint however. Absolutely love how gentle these are on my eyes. No puffiness after I use it which is great because I have very sensitive skin.
Belinda B.
Clarkston, MI
These are pretty pricey but work extremely well at getting waterproof mascara off I bought them at ulta and got them on sale very easy to store I throw these in my gym bag I always recommend them to everyone as they are pretty amazing
Vanessa S.
San Antonio
these wipes really get the job done when your taking off mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner. When you look in the mirror no spec of anything will be left, and the wipes leave your eyes glowing, and should I mention these smell wonderful.
Maira H.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my first time using them and I love them. It has a good smell and the makeup comes off easily. I ordered it off tarte cause it came in a set for a good price and I really wanted to try it. I definite recommend this product
Jayleigh Marie S.
Myrtle Beach
This gets makeup off great and I really like it, it doesn't feel sticky. It definitely met my expectations. This product has good value but was a little bit on the pricey side. Very nice packaging. There's not much more room for improvement other than what I already said.
Alicia F.
Kent, CT
So easy to throw in a weekend away bag and not have to worry about any other products to remove makeup. It's gentle on my eyes and no stinging but gets everything off without having to really scrub. This is a must have for any.
Valery P.
I absolutely love these makeup removers. They work so good and you don't have to keep rubbing your eye for the makeup to come off. I did purchase them at sephora they were a pretty good price. They won't leave my eyes or face feeling harsh. I would do recommend these!!
Shelby C.
Tulare, CA
Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover works wonders. I have used waterproof products in the past and this made removing my make up so easy! it was definitely very effective. I would definitely use this product again and also recommend it to users!
Marissa B.
Eldersburg, MD
I absolutely love these wipes! I wear a full face of makeup everyday and they literally take off every ounce of product. I have extremely sensitive skin and these wipes are very gentile and feel nice on my face after a long day! I will definitely purchase these again!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?