BY TARTE #39 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Alexandra S.
Manhattan
I love these wipes!! They do a great job removing all my makeup. They're a touch more than I like to spend, so they're not something I will probably purchase again but I did like the pack I had.
Aleah O.
miami
These wipes are amazing. Takes off harsh eye make up while not hurting eyes. Very gentle on skin. I purchased this at Sephora and I've used it a couple of times. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a makeup remover.
Elizabeth P.
72501
This product from tarte is amazing. It is great for  sensitive. I bought this product from sephora and also got points for buying it. It definitely meet my expectations. I have used the product more than one time and i will keep using it. I recommend this to everyone.
Laurin P.
Merced
This takes off eye makeup wonderfully! I use these every time I take off waterproof mascara! I love that they are easy to travel with also. This product is well priced and works as advertised. I would definitely repurchase these and recommend them to others!
Jensen V.
Evans, CO
These are the best makeup remover towelettes ever. They are so gentle to the eye but they get off everything. They smell fantastic also. I also love that they are compact and way to travel with.
Justina R.
It's really nice and it takes makeup off really easily and I was glad with the product it meet my expectations it was my first time using it but I plan on using it again a good place to buy it is on Sephora, there is room for improvement. But over all it was AMAZING
Ashley A.
Love these!! They make removing your eye make up a total breeze. They are not harsh on your eyes at all. The greasy feel most wipes leave behind drives me crazy, but these don't do that at all. I purchased these from Sephora and will definitely purchase again.
Gaby🍒 M.
New York
This is amazing and definitely worth buying!! It leaves my skin so smooth afterwards and doesn't feel rough or to dry. Would definitely recommend and I will for sure be buying this more often!
Tess D.
florence
These wipes are great but a little expensive in comparison to other wipes I’ve used. There is a slight stickiness on my face that I don’t like but that’s what happens when you order things online without viewing them in store
Jessica C.
York, PA
It wasn't too difficult to remove my eye makeup. I used these for the first time and they kind of were just like any other face wipe , expect I bought them at Sephora and they were overpriced as other brands do the same job.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?