BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Chelsea U.
Chelsea U.
Amazing! I usually use Vaseline to get off my tough waterproof stuff, but one swipe of this and it came right off! Super soft and well worth the price! Would definitely recommend!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Love the wipes!! I have bought multiples times and will continue! Yes met my expectations! I'd recommend them to any friends or family! They are gentle . They are effective! Removed my makeup with no problem. I think the wipes were wonderful!!
Kamille D.
Kamille D.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very gentle on the eyes, one of the only wipes ive ever used that can get off my heavy duty waterproof mascara. It also doesn't dry my eyes or face out either and it smells great!
Christina C.
Christina C.
These are great for if you travel a lot or I also keep a pack beside my bed to remove my makeup before bed. Tarte is great and affordable and these eye make up remover wipes are great and getting it all off.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Nashville, TN
I really enjoy these wipes. The package is small & convenient and they smell like skittles! they don't leave any filmy residue or burn. I highly recommend these bad boys! So good!
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.
I love this makeup remover so much because I don't have to force all my makeup off. It does the work for me so good and gentle I love it so much. I do recommend this if you wear a lot of waterproof makeup.
Deanna H.
Deanna H.
Washington, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite eye product out there. I've always had tired baggy eyes and this product beings me eyes to a whole new level! Never look sleepy again with how refreshing this product is
Isabella K.
Isabella K.
Lancaster
Very cheap in my opinion. It worked great to remove my makeup. I was also wearing light makeup so I don't know how it would work with heavy makeup. Very good product in general.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Hands down best eye makeup remover clothes. Downside is you can't use them on anything else because they're oily. They do a great job of removing make up all around eyes gently.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Acworth
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these for tough to remove eye makeup. The smell amazing and are gentle on the eyes. I simply like to place it on my eye and hold it for a few seconds then start to wipe off. Would buy over and over.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?