BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

• Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Victoria H.
Roswell , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't really impressed with theses whips, I have purchased store brands that work just as well if not better. Yes they do work and you will eventually get your eye makeup off, but not worth the price.
Korri B.
Love this product, I'm a huge fan of tarte makeup and skin care. It did its job, but I had to use more then one, for a simple cat eye. It met my expectations, but it was a little overkill for the price.
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
these wipes are a+. They don't dry out like other brands I've tried, and they really work at removing all the oils and makeup on your face. I don't have to keep scrubbing with these! Amazing. Highly recommend.
Chandra A.
Buckley, WA
Love these makeup remover wipes! they are the definition of perfection, they have oil in them to remove waterproof makeup but not super oily, just enough to hydrate your skin as you remove your makeup!
Suri A.
This product made my tarte is by the far the best kind of makeup remover wipes I have bought! This is my go to wipes when ever I need make up to be removed off my face. I recommend this to people that love tarte and that would like to tries these. Im going to keep trying these.
Jacky R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte has amazing products, such as these, I have gotten these off the website for a very good deal, it does what it says, works good, very affordable I would say, they shouldn't change a thing of this product
Megan O.
Phoenixville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using regular face makeup remover does not remove waterproof mascara like these makeup wipes do! I would recommend to anyone who is a daily user of water proof mascara and has a hard time removing it at night!
Megan B.
I really like these wipes. I love all Tarte products in general, but these wipes are great. They are truly great for waterproof makeup  and can take anything off of your face, like literally you could but cement on it and I'm sure these wipes could take it off no problem!
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product really easy to use a lil pricey but gets the job done really gentle and satisfying it was what I was expecting would recommend to people that love to spend money not for me just to pricey
Lindsey S.
Jackson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are amazing I highly recommend these! They don't break me out like other wipes did! And they didn't leave my face red or anything! It got the job done! That's all that matters! ITS GREAT!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.