BY TARTE #9 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Jasmine B.
Joliet
After a long day makeup just gets in the way between my bed and me. The consquences of sleeping with my makeup on would be tragic in the morning without these wipes. Everything comes off and my skin can finally breathe again. Totally recommend.
amanda a.
Las Vegas, NV
I truly love using this. It makes removing all of my makeup where waterproof or not, easy to remove. It's a a good price for a great company & it is quite gentile. On the skin it is effective, with just one wipe i can remove all my makeup. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone.
Kylie H.
Woodruff
No matter how much make up you have only spots what will work wonders I love these and I use these every day when I wake up and go to bed they do not ever calls my face to break out or get puffy and red I love these wipes and will continue to use them I would recommend them to everyone
Lauren F.
Oklahoma City
I used these wipes when I was in the hospital pregnant with daughter and also after labor. I wore waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Took it right off. I will be a repeat user for this product. I have recommended these to my friends and family.
Saleen E.
East Brady
I love these wipes! Most wipes I've tried you have to nearly rip your eyelashes out just to remove a small amount of mascara! But not these, with only a few swipes across your eyes, these will take off ANY type of mascara & leave your lashes clean & soft! I highly recommend trying them!
Sib S.
Most amazing eye makeup remover for the eyes! I've tried them all and always return to this one. It removes all the eye makeup even waterproof mascara in one swipe without consent rubbing. It's gentle on the eyes with out irritating. Love it!
Melanie F.
Macomb, IL
Works amazingly! Gets all the makeup off very fast and effectively! Got some in my eye and it doesn't even burn that much. My first time purchasing this but I will definitely repurchase. Exceeded my expectations. HIGHLY recommend this product!
Kaitlin T.
I highly recommend this one! I wear a lot of eye make during the day and some times makeup removers can be so harsh on your skin, especially around the eye. I use these after cleaning the make up off and they completely rejuvenate my eyes.
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Pros: tarte is one of my favorite brands because it is all natural and organic. I love these wipes because they don't burn my eyes when I'm removing all my eye makeup. I definitely recommend these wipes. Totally worth the price. Cons: none!
Makenzie S.
Boise
These makeup wipes work like a gem. They take all your makeup off and met  all of my expectations when I bought them. The packaging is sooo pretty, I was able to purchase it at sephora, but I'm sure you can buy it at anyother store. It has a bit of room for improvement
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?