tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Love these for travel! I always pack them to make it easier to remember to take off my makeup when I'm out of my normal routine.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Fremont, California
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this because it is affordable and the scent is pretty pleasant. It is also water proof which is great:))
Bonnie Y.
Bonnie Y.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes to remove make up. It is very convenient for travel and after work or at the gym. They are not too oily and smell good.
kyky g.
kyky g.
I love this product so much it makes me feel awake more then I am. It is really good I insist u get it I love it and I hope anyone who does loves it
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked very well, but I don't think I'd buy again due to the price point. Love the ingredients and high quality though
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Mobile
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't leave your face feelings sticky. Actually takes your make up off and cleans pretty well doesn't make me break out
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It removes allllll makeup! I use it for my entire face because its just thst good! These wipes leave nothing behind.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Macomb, IL
Perfect for travel! They are convenient, work well and smell good but not strong. Definitely a must have to take on vacations.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Lafayette, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these wipes, they just melt any product away leaving my skin feeling fresh. Highly recommend these!
Krystle L.
Krystle L.
Hope Valley, RI
This product was okay. I feel as though it left a residue on my skin and did not totally take off all of my makeup.
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?