BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Chandra A.
Buckley, WA
Love these makeup remover wipes! they are the definition of perfection, they have oil in them to remove waterproof makeup but not super oily, just enough to hydrate your skin as you remove your makeup!
Megan O.
Phoenixville , PA
Using regular face makeup remover does not remove waterproof mascara like these makeup wipes do! I would recommend to anyone who is a daily user of water proof mascara and has a hard time removing it at night!
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product really easy to use a lil pricey but gets the job done really gentle and satisfying it was what I was expecting would recommend to people that love to spend money not for me just to pricey
Lindsey S.
Trenton , TN
These wipes are amazing I highly recommend these! They don't break me out like other wipes did! And they didn't leave my face red or anything! It got the job done! That's all that matters! ITS GREAT!
Shannon B.
Billings
This product I find works very well. The toilets are not to thin and do not leave a thick cleanser feeling on you face. I was able to remove all of my makeup with just one sheet,and it left my skin feeling soft,with a pleasant scent.
Beauty G.
These are my favorite makeup removing wipes. Tarte is an awesome brand, being more on the natural side. These smell great, aren't harsh, and don't leave my skin feeling sticky and gross after using them. I recommend these to everyone. They even get rid of waterproof makeup!
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
These are simply the best makeup remevor wipes I've ever used. I tried many others different brands and I always found something negative to say about them. I keep coming back to these. They smell amazing, they are moisturizing, gentle on my skin, but removes even the most stubborn water proof mascaras. I've seen many people complaining they're not very moist, and it's true, they're not as moist because it's not necessary. They have oil in them so you don't need much of it to get the job done. I've tried wet wipes that don't remove anything from my skin, and this leaves my skin clean, moisturizers and there's no need to hurt your skin rubbing to remove stubborn makeup. Two thumbs up! Been using it for 3 years now and it's still my favorite ❤️❤️
Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
These make up wipes are better than any other wipes I've tried. You don't have to scrub hard to get your make up off and it removes all it it. You can even use it to take eye make up off like mascara and eye liner
Kathryn C.
Loved how well they removed my make-up. They didn't hurt my eyes and I didn't have to rub too hard but for how little of wipes you get for the price to me it just isn't worth it. Tarts packaging is always cute and they work but again the price just is a bit much for my taste
Megan C.
Hilliard, OH
These are a musthave if you are going on vacation! I like using waterproof mascara when I go to the pool or beach but hate how it's such a pain to get off. These are very gentle and make it so easy!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?