BY TARTE #34 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
These make up wipes are better than any other wipes I've tried. You don't have to scrub hard to get your make up off and it removes all it it. You can even use it to take eye make up off like mascara and eye liner
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
These are simply the best makeup remevor wipes I've ever used. I tried many others different brands and I always found something negative to say about them. I keep coming back to these. They smell amazing, they are moisturizing, gentle on my skin, but removes even the most stubborn water proof mascaras. I've seen many people complaining they're not very moist, and it's true, they're not as moist because it's not necessary. They have oil in them so you don't need much of it to get the job done. I've tried wet wipes that don't remove anything from my skin, and this leaves my skin clean, moisturizers and there's no need to hurt your skin rubbing to remove stubborn makeup. Two thumbs up! Been using it for 3 years now and it's still my favorite ❤️❤️
Lindsey S.
Trenton , TN
These wipes are amazing I highly recommend these! They don't break me out like other wipes did! And they didn't leave my face red or anything! It got the job done! That's all that matters! ITS GREAT!
Megan C.
Hilliard , OH
These are a musthave if you are going on vacation! I like using waterproof mascara when I go to the pool or beach but hate how it's such a pain to get off. These are very gentle and make it so easy!
Sydney S.
This product didn't wow me, it wasn't the worst I've ever used either. It removes your makeup pretty good. You can get this from their website, sephora, ultra, or some online shops! Wouldn't recommend
Summer H.
These eye makeup remover wipes take off my makeup well while not irritating my eyes. I love them so much I often give them to my friends for their birthday or a just because present and they love it!
Maggie M.
Walnut creek
The taste makeup removing wipes work well but in my opinion feel like any other makeup wipes but it is gentle and since I have pretty sensitive skin it does the job. I've purchased it twice now and probably would get cheaper makeup wipes. But I guess I would get it again.
serina e.
Victorville, CA
This item does exactly what it claims. most makeup removing wipes leave my skin with a burning, and dry effect. They were very gentle and i appreciated them very much for exceeding my expectations
Alexandra S.
Manhattan
I love these wipes!! They do a great job removing all my makeup. They're a touch more than I like to spend, so they're not something I will probably purchase again but I did like the pack I had.
Aleah O.
miami
These wipes are amazing. Takes off harsh eye make up while not hurting eyes. Very gentle on skin. I purchased this at Sephora and I've used it a couple of times. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a makeup remover.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?