BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Heidi L.
Wow this is a great makeup remover. I had been using baby wipes and a friend said I should try one of hers. Took every bit of my makeup off without streaky racccon eyes and was fast and gentle. Smelled pretty good too.. I will be purchasing these asap
Carolina C.
Dallas, TX
It's wiping skills are great it wipes makeup completely off of my eyes and the foundation off my face with one wipe usually I have to use about two or three to get it actually all off before actually washing my face and with this one it smells good to
Karsyn D.
These makeup remover wipes are so incredible they make my face feel so hydrated and they are not sticky at all. They remove the makeup very quick and easy I live for these wipes... I have tried other makeup removing wipes bit none of them are as good or hydrating as these ones... lots of love ♡
Linda C.
Meeker , OK
Everything tarte is a hit for me and this is no exception! I love this product and would purchase again it is excellent and isn't harsh at all on the skin and leaves no icky residue like usual wipes do! I will purchase again and again! I love tarte.
Kimberly R.
I usually wear waterproof mascara when I go out so it'll last longer ! These wipes are so effective and useful! I purchased these online because I didn't see any at ulta unfortunately! But I would definitely give this a thumbs up and hope everyone else tries them cause they work wonders !
Jessica W.
Lynnwood , WA
These wipe eye makeup RIGHT off! So gentle on the eyes and so efficient. I don't usually go for wipes but these are my favorites for travel, or next to the bed for those late nights that you just don't want to wash your face. They don't leave your skin feeling dry or dehydrated at all either!
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
This product is awesome! You can use these anywhere and they are so easy. Especially when you get home late at night and don't want to wash your face but you know that you have to. These are the perfect solution. I will continue buying this product!
Aimee G.
These wipes were good at taking of the eye makeup. These wipes were very effective of taking off waterproof makeup. It was gentle on the eye. The were at good value. They could improve on trying for it to take off more makeup at the first wipe.
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
One of my favorite makeup cleansing wipes! I love everything from tarte! Doesn't leave a super oily feel and always gets all my makeup off and skin feeling refreshed!
Nicole K.
big rapids
These wipes work like a charm on most make-ups, but I've found it can be more difficult with these wipes opposed to others to remove some of my waterproof eye makeup. I hate to say this about any Tarte product, but I probably wouldn't buy again.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?