BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes. They remove all makeup, including eye, and don't irritate my eyes or skin. They smell so good, and are not super drying , like a lot of wipes tend to be.
Kandis A.
Kandis A.
Baton Rouge
Beauty Junkie Expert
It goes without saying but everything I've tried by Tarte has been A++ This is an easy to use product and since I am a super busy wife and mother it is exactly what I need.
natasha H.
natasha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product should be called dirt and make up melter.the packaging is neat and easy to use.it's such a great value for the price .I always get this since it meet my expectations.I love it there.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
72501
This product from tarte is amazing. It is great for  sensitive. I bought this product from sephora and also got points for buying it. It definitely meet my expectations. I have used the product more than one time and i will keep using it. I recommend this to everyone.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. Especially on a day where I'm rushing to take my makeup off without having to go through a long routine. You just wipe it off and it really does work.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover works wonders. I have used waterproof products in the past and this made removing my make up so easy! it was definitely very effective. I would definitely use this product again and also recommend it to users!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These remove even the toughest makeup. I was always worried my waterproof makeup would not come off good but these wipes are so gentle that it swoops away all the makeup!
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are expensive for what they are, but they work wonderfully. They smell good. They do what they claim to do. I would recommend if you want to splurge on makeup wipes
Carolyn N.
Carolyn N.
New Wilmington, PA
Some waterproof makeup has a grip like no other specifically waterproof eye makeup. I'm a collegiate swimmer and it's almost impossible to take off all your makeup with these but if you're looking for a quick fix for face makeup and lipstick this will do the trick.
Jonna H.
Jonna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the eyes wipes. They were soft and smelled good. Afterwards they made my eye lids feel a little sore, like I rubbed to hard. The price was good considering how many came in the pack. I need to try again and press less hard to see if that makes a difference.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?