BY TARTE #12 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Kayla M.
Three Rivers, MI
These wipes work great. Sometimes I use different brands just to try them out and one wipe usually doesn't get the make up off, I end up using 2-3 wipes when using other products. When I use tarte's wipes I only need one and they make my skin super soft
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
These wipes in comparison to other brands are not the same! These wipes clean and wipe everything, even waterproof makeup! I love love love them! I love tarte! ❤️
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
These are my favorite makeup-removed wipes! They smell great and got all of my stubborn mascara off in just a few wipes, plus I could tell they were de-puffing my eyes at the same time. No irritation what-so-ever.
Emily W.
Houston
IT ONLY TAKES ONE OF THESE TO REMOVE A WHOLE FACE OF MAKEUP! only downside is that it's a little pricey but if you are into name brand than this is for you. It can be bought at any department store ulta or sephora!
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Nicole K.
Largo, FL
My absolute favorite eye make up remover wipes. They do an awesome job at getting off all the mascara that other wipes have a hard time doing. Also they do not sting your eyes and do not leave my face feeling oily.
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
I love these makeup wipes!! I have an extremely hard time finding wipes that will remove my waterproof mascara and these always do the trick! I also have very sensitive eyes and these don't irritate my eyes at all!
your M.
This makeup wipes are some of the best I ever got takes off all your makeup with just one wipe! The packaging is so cute! I am a repeated user favorite wipes ever! I always buy it when I'm out. :) go try it out!!
Syniah P.
Bridgeport ct
It's really good it takes of both waterproof and regular make up you could get it at a high-end retailers store. It's really amazing it takes off all your make up without any products needed and really affective.
Lissethhe M.
Monmouth, OR
Best wipes I've used so far. Very gentle on the skin and met all my expectations. Very effective not disappointing at all! I have used this product multiple times and have seen a lot of improvements on my skin.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?