BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
These makeup removal wipes work so well. My skin is sensitive and I can't use harsh wipes so much. But these so gentle with your skin and remove your makeup quickly. Even with water proof makeup as well.
Victoria H.
Roswell , GA
I wasn't really impressed with theses whips, I have purchased store brands that work just as well if not better. Yes they do work and you will eventually get your eye makeup off, but not worth the price.
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
these wipes are a+. They don't dry out like other brands I've tried, and they really work at removing all the oils and makeup on your face. I don't have to keep scrubbing with these! Amazing. Highly recommend.
Korri B.
Love this product, I'm a huge fan of tarte makeup and skin care. It did its job, but I had to use more then one, for a simple cat eye. It met my expectations, but it was a little overkill for the price.
Leah F.
Acworth, GA
Love these for tough to remove eye makeup. The smell amazing and are gentle on the eyes. I simply like to place it on my eye and hold it for a few seconds then start to wipe off. Would buy over and over.
Marisol R.
Shepherdstown, WV
Love this , finding good make up removers can't always be easy, I actually got this as a gift and I wasn't sure if I'd use it since I have sensitive skin but after I used it once it had me locked forsure
Suri A.
This product made my tarte is by the far the best kind of makeup remover wipes I have bought! This is my go to wipes when ever I need make up to be removed off my face. I recommend this to people that love tarte and that would like to tries these. Im going to keep trying these.
andy S.
Chicago
This product is a miracle worker!  Usually makeup wipes tend to burn my eyes but these do not!  They smell fabulous and work very well!  I usually only have to use one after a full application of makeup.
Megan B.
I really like these wipes. I love all Tarte products in general, but these wipes are great. They are truly great for waterproof makeup  and can take anything off of your face, like literally you could but cement on it and I'm sure these wipes could take it off no problem!
Megan O.
Phoenixville , PA
Using regular face makeup remover does not remove waterproof mascara like these makeup wipes do! I would recommend to anyone who is a daily user of water proof mascara and has a hard time removing it at night!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?