BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is such an amazing company and all their products are so gentle on the skin. I love the feeling of these wipes and they do a great job leaving your skin feeling clean
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great to get that expensive waterproof mascara off! It also works well for my eyeliner and it smells great! I would buy again! Tarte is by far my favorite brand!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes. They remove all makeup, including eye, and don't irritate my eyes or skin. They smell so good, and are not super drying , like a lot of wipes tend to be.
Kandis A.
Kandis A.
Baton Rouge
Beauty Junkie Expert
It goes without saying but everything I've tried by Tarte has been A++ This is an easy to use product and since I am a super busy wife and mother it is exactly what I need.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These remove even the toughest makeup. I was always worried my waterproof makeup would not come off good but these wipes are so gentle that it swoops away all the makeup!
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are expensive for what they are, but they work wonderfully. They smell good. They do what they claim to do. I would recommend if you want to splurge on makeup wipes
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. Especially on a day where I'm rushing to take my makeup off without having to go through a long routine. You just wipe it off and it really does work.
natasha H.
natasha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product should be called dirt and make up melter.the packaging is neat and easy to use.it's such a great value for the price .I always get this since it meet my expectations.I love it there.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover works wonders. I have used waterproof products in the past and this made removing my make up so easy! it was definitely very effective. I would definitely use this product again and also recommend it to users!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
72501
This product from tarte is amazing. It is great for  sensitive. I bought this product from sephora and also got points for buying it. It definitely meet my expectations. I have used the product more than one time and i will keep using it. I recommend this to everyone.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?