BY TARTE #6 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Melanie S.
Miami Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use it to remove the makeup, it is very subtle, light and clean my face wonderful, feels fresh and with a very good aroma, I use it regularly, I also feel that moisturizes my skin, the only thing I would change is a little bit Price and color of presentation
Valeria D.
Houston
When it comes to makeup I always try to get some that will last most of the day without falling off my face or even melt with the sun! I am in love with these because they're not expensive at all they're worth it. Removes makeup very easily! I would buy again
Areanna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup wipes work really good. Plus they smell good. I bought them at my local sephora store. They work really well at getting my waterproof makeup off. There was a good amount of wipes for the price I payed. I thought the wipe was a good size and quality.
Casey V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes My Makeup Removal Routine Much Easier And Removes All Of My Waterproof Eyeliner Gel! IN love With This Product! Its Size Allows Me To Store It In My Purse For My On To Go Late Nights!
Jessey C.
The packaging looks a bit cheap to me, sort of a little girls product. However, the product itself is great. I love the way I didn't have to use much of it to get the job done done. The price is also not too bad for the effectiveness and it serving it's purpose.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love facial wipes so I had to try these. I do enjoy the smell of them so that's a plus. Also the fact that they actually take off your eye makeup is amazing! I wear waterproof mascara on my bottom lashes and it even took that off! I will be buying these again!
Mino I.
Oceanside, CA
A lot of the make up remover wipes I use really burn and sting my face so it kinda put me off on remover wipes until a friend told me about these, I tried hers and I loved them so much I bought my own. They don't burn my skin or eyes, and i don't have to like scrub to get the make up off it comes off very hassle free
Brittany R.
New Jersey
 I receive these wipes during a Tarte  sale, and have changed the way I remove make up. They are almost dry to the touch, which makes it easier and cleaner to remove products at the end of the day.  They don't dry out as fast, and easily remove waterproof make up.
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These make up removing wipes are great. They remove all make up including my water proof mascara! They are soft on my skin. They're most definitely one of my favorites! I purchased these at Sephora. They are worth the buy. Yes I do recommend these to others!
Ashley T.
Ankeny, IA
They are so soft and gentle on the eyes. The marajuca oil keeps my skin so refreshed and soft. The packaging of smart because it has the lock lid. I will be repurchasing this when I run out because I use them to remove my make up everyday. Definitely recommend
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?