BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Shyanne H.
Hooksett, NH
I love this makeup wipes! There super gentle and they don't irritate my senstive skin. The package is super convenient. Effective and I was impressed. I'll buy them again for sure. There better thencmost companies
Aurora S.
Takoma Park
This is a good product but not great. They work about the same as any other makeup wipe, the only difference is that they smell a little nicer. Overall I would say that these makeup wipes are just not worth it, you can buy a cheaper brand that will work just as well.
Hannah C.
Belton, TX
I absolutely love this product. It's hard to find a makeup remover wipe that I'm not allergic to that actually works, and this removes my stubborn Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara. I love this makeup remover.
Alecaryelis J.
Many wet wipes irritate the skin, so be enchanted with this fresh eyes is removed quickly and does not mistreat the skin, then we use tarte oil and we have a wonderful skin! I recommend girls. You have buy it.
Regan D.
  SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT! definitely worth buying. very pleased. i bought it at sephora surprisingly not knowing if it would work. i use this so much with the makeup i wear. it exceeded my expectations by a lot. definitely would recommend to anyone
Alicia A.
Massena, NY
Great smell, left my skin smooth and soft. Really loved the fun packaging. Removed my makeup like it was supposed to. I have really sensitive skin and it didn't irritate at all. I would definitely buy again.
Alma M.
Love love love this product! It worked amazing for me! Definitely worth the price! Beautiful packaging! You won't regret it! Very gentle not harsh. It's for all skin types and beautiful packaging. Go for it
Anna M.
This product works for the most part and I do like it but I have found better alternatives that are cheaper. There are other brands that can do the same, if not more, but this product is still satisfactory!
Paulina S.
San Antonio
These make up removers are absolutely amazing! Not only do they smell so good but they also get those stubborn mascara smudges under the eyes which is just amazing! It's hard to find make up remover wipes that can do that. Definitely recommend
Soyla A.
These leave your skin feeling moisturizing and soft, the fresh smell of coconuts is in the wipes. I love the purple packaging suckers me into buying them even more! These typically last a month and I’ll be good.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?