BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Madison F.
Homewood, AL
These definitely help remove the makeup when you have had a long day. I have used these for quite a while and am a very consistent buyer. They always make me feel cleans ne refreshed afterwards. I purchase mine usually online or if I have time to stop by Ulta or Sephora.
Angelina R.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this product!! I love to use facial wipes to take my makeup off, then I'll wash my face and sometimes I'll use a mask… I've used a million different types of facial wipes and I must say this one by Tarte takes a majority of my make up off and one swoop!!
madie❤️ H.
Massachusetts
I loves this product these wipes are gentle on the eyes and leave your skin very hydrated tarte is a very good brand and there bueaty products are also very good I like the design of the bag and the wipes don't have an overwhelming smell which is definitely very good
Samantha R.
Olyphant, PA
Love these wipes. I've had trouble for years trying to find a makeup removing wipe that does not irritate my skin and I've finally found one! I tried these wipes about a month ago and will continue to buy them after my first pack runs out. The packaging held up great
Melanie S.
Miami Florida
I like to use it to remove the makeup, it is very subtle, light and clean my face wonderful, feels fresh and with a very good aroma, I use it regularly, I also feel that moisturizes my skin, the only thing I would change is a little bit Price and color of presentation
Isabel G.
Absolutely great. All my makeup was removed. I bought this product at sephora. I usually have eye makeup residue, yet these wipes take off all my makeup. Kind of pricey, but effective. I'd recommend these to people who have a difficult time removing their eye makeup.
Judgette M.
Albany, NY
Great with make up remover. I used this along with coconut oil to remove my eye make up and it was good. It was a little expensive because I'm used to drug store wipes but it's worth it. Its pretty gentile and I would recommend it if you wear eye makeup everyday.
Valeria D.
Houston
When it comes to makeup I always try to get some that will last most of the day without falling off my face or even melt with the sun! I am in love with these because they're not expensive at all they're worth it. Removes makeup very easily! I would buy again
Casey V.
Makes My Makeup Removal Routine Much Easier And Removes All Of My Waterproof Eyeliner Gel! IN love With This Product! Its Size Allows Me To Store It In My Purse For My On To Go Late Nights!
Megan S.
I love facial wipes so I had to try these. I do enjoy the smell of them so that's a plus. Also the fact that they actually take off your eye makeup is amazing! I wear waterproof mascara on my bottom lashes and it even took that off! I will be buying these again!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?