BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Isabella K.
Isabella K.
Lancaster
Very cheap in my opinion. It worked great to remove my makeup. I was also wearing light makeup so I don't know how it would work with heavy makeup. Very good product in general.
Marlene T.
Marlene T.
AlbertLea, Mn
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the bomb.com! Removes makeup so gently and within one wipe! The oil and these wipes are such a great product for the face.. it's a little pricey but totally worth it!
April D.
April D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These tart makeup removers are the best any little thing that's on your face it will take it off in one wipe makes your face feel soft after wards and bright love taking my makeup off after a long day with just one wipe I  consider anyone who wears makeup to try these beauty wipes
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
shepherdstown
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this , finding good make up removers can't always be easy, I actually got this as a gift and I wasn't sure if I'd use it since I have sensitive skin but after I used it once it had me locked forsure
Khadija S.
Khadija S.
this tarte fresh eyes maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes are very good. they do the job and i feel very good using these wipes to remove my glittery eyeshadows.
Caileigh C.
Caileigh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought these on a whim because I'm addicted to face wipes lol but honestly I can live without them. They work great but for the price I have others that will do the same thing.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
IT's the best product for wipes out there , it's a good price for the type of product it gives you back . It's a good decent amount of product. I buy this product at Sephora . I wished it came in packs .
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Cadillac
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing makeup wipes, love them so much. They take your makeup off in only one swipe. Very gentle. Will totally buy and use again. So happy I decided to try these to replace my usual wipes. Great choice!
Leah F.
Leah F.
Acworth
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these for tough to remove eye makeup. The smell amazing and are gentle on the eyes. I simply like to place it on my eye and hold it for a few seconds then start to wipe off. Would buy over and over.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
makeup removers! aaaaaaaah i'm very picky when it comes to that and although these are nice, i do stick to my neutrogena ones. however these are pretty much similar but ofc the price is the difference
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?