BY TARTE #6 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Nashville , TN
I really enjoy these wipes. The package is small & convenient and they smell like skittles! they don't leave any filmy residue or burn. I highly recommend these bad boys! So good!
Soupy M.
Soupy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover is amazing . It removed all of my make up . It is a good value . It is a bit pricey for makeup wipes but well worth it because it was very effective . It was my first time using it and I loved it . I would recommend it to others if you're willing to splurge .
Chelsea U.
Chelsea U.
Amazing! I usually use Vaseline to get off my tough waterproof stuff, but one swipe of this and it came right off! Super soft and well worth the price! Would definitely recommend!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Lafayette, IN
Loved how this took my eye makeup off with one swipe. Smells amazing also, no residue. I bought mine off of the tarte website. They have sales all the time. Totally met my expectations. I will buy it again.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Love the wipes!! I have bought multiples times and will continue! Yes met my expectations! I'd recommend them to any friends or family! They are gentle . They are effective! Removed my makeup with no problem. I think the wipes were wonderful!!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works for the most part and I do like it but I have found better alternatives that are cheaper. There are other brands that can do the same, if not more, but this product is still satisfactory!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good eye make up remover! Most wipes break me out but these do a great job at removing make up and don't leave a sticky residue or anything! I would recommend purchasing, even tho it's pricey.
Christina C.
Christina C.
These are great for if you travel a lot or I also keep a pack beside my bed to remove my makeup before bed. Tarte is great and affordable and these eye make up remover wipes are great and getting it all off.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Hands down best eye makeup remover clothes. Downside is you can't use them on anything else because they're oily. They do a great job of removing make up all around eyes gently.
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.
I love this makeup remover so much because I don't have to force all my makeup off. It does the work for me so good and gentle I love it so much. I do recommend this if you wear a lot of waterproof makeup.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?