BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Emily W.
Houston
IT ONLY TAKES ONE OF THESE TO REMOVE A WHOLE FACE OF MAKEUP! only downside is that it's a little pricey but if you are into name brand than this is for you. It can be bought at any department store ulta or sephora!
Bianca Z.
Sarasota
This product has been a lifesaver for me! It has been extremely effective and given me a new life! This is my second time repurchasing and certainly won't be my last! I would say it's a great bang for your buck.
Lissethhe M.
Monmouth , OR
Best wipes I've used so far. Very gentle on the skin and met all my expectations. Very effective not disappointing at all! I have used this product multiple times and have seen a lot of improvements on my skin.
your M.
This makeup wipes are some of the best I ever got takes off all your makeup with just one wipe! The packaging is so cute! I am a repeated user favorite wipes ever! I always buy it when I'm out. :) go try it out!!
Syniah P.
Bridgeport ct
It's really good it takes of both waterproof and regular make up you could get it at a high-end retailers store. It's really amazing it takes off all your make up without any products needed and really affective.
heather l.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
I am a huge fan of the tarte brand. I order 2 packages of these wipes. After the first use I was extremely disappointed. The wipes were sooo small. Not very moist and it took some work to remove my eye makeup. These wipes have now just been pushed into my
Excess stuff box and I don't plan on using them. Might as well throw them in the trash.
Aurora S.
Takoma Park
This is a good product but not great. They work about the same as any other makeup wipe, the only difference is that they smell a little nicer. Overall I would say that these makeup wipes are just not worth it, you can buy a cheaper brand that will work just as well.
Hannah C.
Belton, TX
I absolutely love this product. It's hard to find a makeup remover wipe that I'm not allergic to that actually works, and this removes my stubborn Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara. I love this makeup remover.
Shyanne H.
Hooksett, NH
I love this makeup wipes! There super gentle and they don't irritate my senstive skin. The package is super convenient. Effective and I was impressed. I'll buy them again for sure. There better thencmost companies
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?