BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Rachel W.
Willoughby, OH
These are absolutely amazing! I love Tarte's oil so much and I actually use their oil. These wipes are wonderful because they're gentle on the eyes and have the oil infused with the wipes. I believe it helps our eyes because the skin is very delicate. I highly recommended this!
Regina H.
San Pedro, CA
I love using maracuja oil to help remove my makeup so these wipes are perfect for me! They're super gentle, but remove all my makeup. I'm definitely going to be repurchasing once I run out. They're a bit on the pricier side (for makeup wipes) but I feel like they're worth it :)
Ashlee R.
This item works great for taking off hard and unwantnted make up. It's very gentle and really leaves your skin clean without leaving it oily. I purchased this at Ulta and it's in a easy to use package and can easily pack it into a bag on the go. I think this product is great.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Daniela S.
Really amazing wipes! Leaves skin super soft and smooth. Affordable price for how well they remove waterproof makeup and/or eyeshadow, lipstick, etc. It definitely met the expectations I had for these makeup removing wipes. I will definitely buy again and would keep buying.
natasha H.
Jacksonville, FL
This product should be called dirt and make up melter.the packaging is neat and easy to use.it's such a great value for the price .I always get this since it meet my expectations.I love it there.
Madison F.
Homewood, AL
These definitely help remove the makeup when you have had a long day. I have used these for quite a while and am a very consistent buyer. They always make me feel cleans ne refreshed afterwards. I purchase mine usually online or if I have time to stop by Ulta or Sephora.
Kaitlin M.
Little Falls
I love these makeup wipes. I use them everynight when taking off my daily makeup. I recieved these as a gift and then bought three more packages as I was very impressed with how well they remove my waterproof mascara. They smell good and make my face feel fresh ans clean.
Hanah B.
Dyersburg
Fantastic peoduct. My makeup came off right away with no problem. It got the eyeliner and al off and it's all water proof and never wants to come off. This is a very good product and I highly suggest buying it. More than happy with the results and I will be buying again.
Maritza D.
san jose
I used to use the neutrogena male up remover wipes bit they felt oily after all make up was off and I already have oily skin.  This are so much better,  leaving your skin nice and soft. And I don't end up wanting to go and rewash my face.  Truly recommend.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?