BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
From all the wipes for makeup removal i think I've found "the one". I really love the cute packaging, for sure! It takes one wipe to remove 95% of my makeup off, so definitely does the job. Gentle on the skin too! I definitely plan on buying more!
Jennifer | Narz |.
Jennifer | Narz |.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great and gentle on eyes. I have dark circles and sensitive skin but this was a good way to take off mascara and makeup. It took a while with waterproof but it still works well
Virggie P.
Virggie P.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product it's totally amaizing. I love it! Removes the makeup very easy from the eyes and does not leave the skin irritated. Is very effective and being waterproof is very useful
Syniah P.
Syniah P.
Bridgeport ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's really good it takes of both waterproof and regular make up you could get it at a high-end retailers store. It's really amazing it takes off all your make up without any products needed and really affective.
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
Monmouth , OR
Best wipes I've used so far. Very gentle on the skin and met all my expectations. Very effective not disappointing at all! I have used this product multiple times and have seen a lot of improvements on my skin.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Love how easily I can removed my makeup up with this product. I met all the expectations and could really relate to other reviews on this product. I bought this offline and it was my first time and I would definitely recommend for someone who is looking to try out new makeup remover items.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually wear waterproof mascara when I go out so it'll last longer ! These wipes are so effective and useful! I purchased these online because I didn't see any at ulta unfortunately! But I would definitely give this a thumbs up and hope everyone else tries them cause they work wonders !
Jenet G.
Jenet G.
Crescent City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these daily! I love them! Tarte is my favorite brand and it's so gentle on my skin I barely know I've used any product! A little pricey but I'm using them because nothing else is sensitive enough for me
Chelsea U.
Chelsea U.
Amazing! I usually use Vaseline to get off my tough waterproof stuff, but one swipe of this and it came right off! Super soft and well worth the price! Would definitely recommend!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Nashville , TN
I really enjoy these wipes. The package is small & convenient and they smell like skittles! they don't leave any filmy residue or burn. I highly recommend these bad boys! So good!
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?