BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Malley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product worked well but was just a little rough with my skin but I do have very sensitive skin. The sent was nice. The packageing of the wipes were nice. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have super sensitive skin.
Madison A.
Bowling Green
I loved these wipes they took off even the most pigmented and water proof products that I've had trouble with in the past I would definitely but these again and recommend them to anyone that has trouble getting water proof products off
Belinda B.
Clarkston, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty pricey but work extremely well at getting waterproof mascara off I bought them at ulta and got them on sale very easy to store I throw these in my gym bag I always recommend them to everyone as they are pretty amazing
Vanessa S.
San Antonio
these wipes really get the job done when your taking off mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner. When you look in the mirror no spec of anything will be left, and the wipes leave your eyes glowing, and should I mention these smell wonderful.
Maira H.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first time using them and I love them. It has a good smell and the makeup comes off easily. I ordered it off tarte cause it came in a set for a good price and I really wanted to try it. I definite recommend this product
Cara M.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried many face and eye makeup removers. My skin is sensitive and my eyes are too. Tarte is fabulous and I love these makeup wipes. Takes everything off, doesn't irritate my skin or eyes, and okay for pricing. Love tarte!!
Jayleigh Marie S.
Myrtle Beach
This gets makeup off great and I really like it, it doesn't feel sticky. It definitely met my expectations. This product has good value but was a little bit on the pricey side. Very nice packaging. There's not much more room for improvement other than what I already said.
Savannah C.
Amelia, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these. They take off even waterproof eye makeup (including mascara!) without ripping my eyelashes out or causing irritation. Love everything about it, first time using them but I will be buying them again for sure!
Alicia F.
Kent, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
So easy to throw in a weekend away bag and not have to worry about any other products to remove makeup. It's gentle on my eyes and no stinging but gets everything off without having to really scrub. This is a must have for any.
Valery P.
I absolutely love these makeup removers. They work so good and you don't have to keep rubbing your eye for the makeup to come off. I did purchase them at sephora they were a pretty good price. They won't leave my eyes or face feeling harsh. I would do recommend these!!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?