BY TARTE #39 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Victoria S.
Centreville, MD
These wipes were great at removing all my makeup layers. My skin get refreshed and clean and not all clogged up. The packaging was great and sealed up nicely to keep the rest of the wipes wet. I would totally buy these again.
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Wow esta crema me gusta mucho es super absorbente fue la primera ves que la ise y me encanto su empaque en color rosa esta divino lo compre en mi local target muy cercas de mi , lo segire comprando cadaves que lo necesite
Sonnya F.
Very nice and smooth so easy to have it for summer, you need to try it on because it is better that how it looks. Give it a chance how I dit it. And it is cheap also!! I will definitively buy it again when that one that I have finish..
Maura G.
Bloomington, IN
love these wipes! i use them before i wash my face to remove any makeup and honestly feel like i could skip actually washing my face sometimes! they're a great first step in cleansing and make my face feel so refreshed!
Navid A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love it! I use it to remove my makeup and sometimes I clean my face with it because it helps get the daily dirt out of my face. I think the price is good I would sure buy it again. I recommend you also buy it!
Sadie A.
Laredo
My all time favorite makeup remover wipes, they smell incredible & it doesn't hurt or scratches my face/eyes when im removing my makeup! It's an effective product!
Maria S.
I like these make up remover. The price is a little expensive I think they can do better. But they work really good. And you can take them everywhere you go. Like when you go swimming you can put them in your swim bag.
Lacy A.
Safety Harbor, FL
These wipes are nice and get the job done. They remove mascara and all. My only complaint is that they leave a film on my eyes and eyelids... not the bigger fan of that. I feel like I need to wash my face again after.
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
These wipes in comparison to other brands are not the same! These wipes clean and wipe everything, even waterproof makeup! I love love love them! I love tarte! ❤️
Kayla M.
Three Rivers, MI
These wipes work great. Sometimes I use different brands just to try them out and one wipe usually doesn't get the make up off, I end up using 2-3 wipes when using other products. When I use tarte's wipes I only need one and they make my skin super soft
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?