BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved how well they removed my make-up. They didn't hurt my eyes and I didn't have to rub too hard but for how little of wipes you get for the price to me it just isn't worth it. Tarts packaging is always cute and they work but again the price just is a bit much for my taste
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Billings
This product I find works very well. The toilets are not to thin and do not leave a thick cleanser feeling on you face. I was able to remove all of my makeup with just one sheet,and it left my skin feeling soft,with a pleasant scent.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Walnut creek
The taste makeup removing wipes work well but in my opinion feel like any other makeup wipes but it is gentle and since I have pretty sensitive skin it does the job. I've purchased it twice now and probably would get cheaper makeup wipes. But I guess I would get it again.
Hayden W.
Hayden W.
Spring Hill , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I went on a trip and didn't have any makeup wipes with me. And didn't find a store that I went to. I decided to go to ulta and find these wipes, and man did they work but it did take a little while to get everything off .
Aleah O.
Aleah O.
miami
These wipes are amazing. Takes off harsh eye make up while not hurting eyes. Very gentle on skin. I purchased this at Sephora and I've used it a couple of times. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a makeup remover.
Latoya S.
Latoya S.
Jackson
These makeup wipes are gentle and I find with these that it only takes really one wipe to both eyes to be completely removed and I has a nice little scent to it was a just a nice produc over all.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Manhattan
I love these wipes!! They do a great job removing all my makeup. They're a touch more than I like to spend, so they're not something I will probably purchase again but I did like the pack I had.
Jensen V.
Jensen V.
Evans, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best makeup remover towelettes ever. They are so gentle to the eye but they get off everything. They smell fantastic also. I also love that they are compact and way to travel with.
Laurin P.
Laurin P.
Merced
This takes off eye makeup wonderfully! I use these every time I take off waterproof mascara! I love that they are easy to travel with also. This product is well priced and works as advertised. I would definitely repurchase these and recommend them to others!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Love these!! They make removing your eye make up a total breeze. They are not harsh on your eyes at all. The greasy feel most wipes leave behind drives me crazy, but these don't do that at all. I purchased these from Sephora and will definitely purchase again.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?