tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

✨Em✨
✨Em✨
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually thought this product would be something different, I loved how easy it took my makeup off but also leaving my skin soft from the oil! It has a nice soft smell to it, but do keep sealed bc they dry out
Raquel V.
Raquel V.
Gig Harbor, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is more of a cleansing wipe not necessarily a makeup remover in my opinion. This wipe didn't take off normal makeup very well for me, let alone waterproof like it claims. The wipes feel really oily and I don't really like that feeling even though I have dry skin.
Suzie S.
Suzie S.
Carson
Make up removers are always a must have ! Easy to remove make up with and never can have an excuse to fall asleep with your make up one . Also doesn't leave your face dry afterwards
Kinsley C.
Kinsley C.
If you're going to buy makeup remover wipes- do yourself a favor and buy these. Your makeup wipes clean off and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. These are my favorite by far and a must have always!
Cielo R.
Cielo R.
Phelan
I love this product I have many packets basically I use water proof mascara and it removes it perfect ally if you use waterproof mascara you should buy this so you can remove it
Lucinda G.
Lucinda G.
My first time buying Tarte Makeup remover wipes. Great for the price point, I'm able to remove all my makeup with one wipe. I like the smell, it doesn't leave your face oily either. I would buy them again.
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Dallas
I had to use 2 to get my waterproof mascara completely off. I'd prefer to use just one. A little disappointed and probably will not buy them again
Anasty G.
Anasty G.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is wonderful because I would always have trouble taking off my makeup, but now with this I get to take it off quickly without missing a spot!
member-feecd8d12
member-feecd8d12
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo están enamorada de las toallitas de elf demasquillanted pero estas en definitiva me encantaron y el precio es bueno, con una sola toallitas retiras muy bien el maquillaje o cualquier residuo que deje.
Elibeth L.
Elibeth L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee it! Every time I use a waterproof eye make up is very hard to take it off. But wit his product is very easy to take the make up off leaving my eyes and face very clean.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?