BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Maria P.
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product really easy to use a lil pricey but gets the job done really gentle and satisfying it was what I was expecting would recommend to people that love to spend money not for me just to pricey
Suri A.
Suri A.
This product made my tarte is by the far the best kind of makeup remover wipes I have bought! This is my go to wipes when ever I need make up to be removed off my face. I recommend this to people that love tarte and that would like to tries these. Im going to keep trying these.
andy S.
andy S.
Chicago
This product is a miracle worker!  Usually makeup wipes tend to burn my eyes but these do not!  They smell fabulous and work very well!  I usually only have to use one after a full application of makeup.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Billings
This product I find works very well. The toilets are not to thin and do not leave a thick cleanser feeling on you face. I was able to remove all of my makeup with just one sheet,and it left my skin feeling soft,with a pleasant scent.
Soyla A.
Soyla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These leave your skin feeling moisturizing and soft, the fresh smell of coconuts is in the wipes. I love the purple packaging suckers me into buying them even more! These typically last a month and I’ll be good.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Phoenixville , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using regular face makeup remover does not remove waterproof mascara like these makeup wipes do! I would recommend to anyone who is a daily user of water proof mascara and has a hard time removing it at night!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Jackson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are amazing I highly recommend these! They don't break me out like other wipes did! And they didn't leave my face red or anything! It got the job done! That's all that matters! ITS GREAT!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a musthave if you are going on vacation! I like using waterproof mascara when I go to the pool or beach but hate how it's such a pain to get off. These are very gentle and make it so easy!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved how well they removed my make-up. They didn't hurt my eyes and I didn't have to rub too hard but for how little of wipes you get for the price to me it just isn't worth it. Tarts packaging is always cute and they work but again the price just is a bit much for my taste
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the convenience of make up wipes they keep your face clean without having to soak your entire head very gentle on the skin very effective for me and I would definitely recommend this to others
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?