BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

• Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Kylie H.
Woodruff
Beauty Junkie Expert
No matter how much make up you have only spots what will work wonders I love these and I use these every day when I wake up and go to bed they do not ever calls my face to break out or get puffy and red I love these wipes and will continue to use them I would recommend them to everyone
Ana M.
Coachella
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is by far my favorite makeup line. I feel safe using all these products... plus I know they dont contain any harsh toxic chemicals. So gentle, yet powerful enough to remove my makeup. I love the smell too! I will definitely buy more! Highly recommend!
Kaitlin T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this one! I wear a lot of eye make during the day and some times makeup removers can be so harsh on your skin, especially around the eye. I use these after cleaning the make up off and they completely rejuvenate my eyes.
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: tarte is one of my favorite brands because it is all natural and organic. I love these wipes because they don't burn my eyes when I'm removing all my eye makeup. I definitely recommend these wipes. Totally worth the price. Cons: none!
Christian L.
Granbury
Life changing. After seeing MannyMUA's review on his YouTube channel, I felt the need to give these a try and boy am I glad I did! Woke me up and it shows. Amazing results in just one use, and I'm someone who has issues with dark under eyes
Taylor S.
Vernon, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these wipes a lot. I have found their great for tougher-to-remove make up like many of my mascaras. My only issue is that I find it difficult to justify the cost of higher end make up wipes.... it's just one of those products for me!
Alicia L.
Hands down the best eye makeup remover on the market. I have a lot of makeup which means I have a lot of removers. This is one that I don't run out of. I stock up before I even come close to running out cause that would just be a tragedy lol
Salma N.
Omg it's such an amazing product. Usually when trying these types of wipes I feel very unmosturized and striped from oils but these wipes really moisturize my face and I don't feel the need to do anything else to my face before sleeping.
Ashelei G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Removing waterproof makeup can be extremely difficult as we all know. The fresh eyes makeup remover wipes make it easy to remove stubborn waterproof makeup that just won't seem to take the hint! I definitely love using this product after a long day of makeup wear because of its ability to provide effective makeup removal as well as skin cleansing.
April D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These tart makeup removers are the best any little thing that's on your face it will take it off in one wipe makes your face feel soft after wards and bright love taking my makeup off after a long day with just one wipe I  consider anyone who wears makeup to try these beauty wipes
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.