BY TARTE #32 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Rach W.
new york
Giving this four stars because love the product but for the price, it's just a bit too much. You don't get as many wipes or at least it doesn't feel like it as you would for regular mass wipes but that's the price of luxury!
Ashley R.
Charlestown, MA
Tarte's makeup remover wipes are hard to beat! They feel soft, they are gentle on your skin, and they easily wipe away any 24-hour and waterproof makeup that you're wearing. Definitely a favorite in my face-cleaning products!
Sara F.
Anything that makes a moms life quicker an easier I'm all for. This is it for taking off makeup. I found it a good value for the money. It took off my makeup and was gentle on my skin. It didn't break out my sensitive skin so that was a plus. I would but it again.
Jennirous J.
Tallahassee, FL
These wipes really help to remove waterproof makeup without being too harsh! That's what I love most about this brand. It works without damaging the skin. I was not dissapointed at all and I would definitely be buying again.
Janet C.
I love this makeup remover wipes I carry them with me all the time and will continue to repurchase again and again they are great for my sensitive skin they meet all my expectations highly recommend yes I would buy them again
Carrie M.
Cullman, AL
This stuff is amazing, takes my eye makeup off with one swipe!  It has a nice smell that isn't overwhelming at all.  I wear contacts and it doesn't bother my eyes at all.  It is more than I normally spend on eye makeup remover but a little goes a long way and yes, I would recommend this product.
Lara Z.
Albemarle, NC
Works great for removing my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I hate aggressively scrubbing anything off when it comes to my eye area and these are perfection! So effortless! Smells wonderful too & not greasy feeling either!
mackenzie W.
Best for removing makeup, I tried it for the first time after using dollar store wipes or local drugstores and all it wool was literally one wipe and boom! My makeup was gone. Almost though my face would of erased with it.
Hayden W.
Spring Hill , TN
When I went on a trip and didn't have any makeup wipes with me. And didn't find a store that I went to. I decided to go to ulta and find these wipes, and man did they work but it did take a little while to get everything off .
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Wow esta crema me gusta mucho es super absorbente fue la primera ves que la ise y me encanto su empaque en color rosa esta divino lo compre en mi local target muy cercas de mi , lo segire comprando cadaves que lo necesite
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?