tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Ashelei G.
Ashelei G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Removing waterproof makeup can be extremely difficult as we all know. The fresh eyes makeup remover wipes make it easy to remove stubborn waterproof makeup that just won't seem to take the hint! I definitely love using this product after a long day of makeup wear because of its ability to provide effective makeup removal as well as skin cleansing.
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great. They take off every drop of makeup (better than any other wipes or cleansing liquid I've used) without having to rub your skin to get it off. They are oil based, so prepare to have that oily clean feeling instead of soap clean feeling, but I just use my normal face wash afterwards! I really enjoy this product and would highly recommend it.
C C.
C C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a fan of their Maracuja oil - but a fellow makeup artist friend has these in her kit and hands them out to models after shoots. We worked together on a particularly hot and stressful day, and when she offered one I gladly accepted. It erased all signs of both my waterproof mascara and eyeliner and removed my liquid lipstick with hardly any scrubbing. It had a light scent and left my skin feeling balanced and clean. I now keep a package in my kit for the very same reason!
brooke b.
brooke b.
murrietta
Beauty Junkie Expert
 to the best make up removing wipes that I've ever tried every to get all the make up off with one or two wipes instead of having to use like five every single time and they're great for the price to do not out rages they pricey and they have great content to serving not that pricey either so I think it's a great deal and that you should get them
Betzy S.
Betzy S.
Anaheim , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my to go to makeup remover wipes. I use to use regular lotion until I started noticing scars but these wipes always leave my face smooth. The packaging is always great and the product is simply amazing. I love the smell of the wipes and how it takes all my makeup off and leave my face so clear and smooth at the end of the night!
Maura N.
Maura N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is very sensitive when it comes to makeup removing wipes or any face washes. Got the sample version of this and the oil thats added to the wipes not only removes makeup more easily but it leaves your skin so moisturized. I love using after cleansing my face and going over with this to make sure everything is off and my skin loves it.
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These I canNOT live without. They have a nice fragrance, but are not overpowering. And they are unlike any other makeup remover I have ever tried. They are not watery, or oily. Maybe somewhere in the middle? But they remove even the most stubborn of makeup really well. And the price point is comparable to other wipes like Sephora brand.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Pearl River, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really works well conpared to other makeup removerz that i have used. I wear alot of makeup and i have a bad habit of taking my makeup off at night because it takes too long to take pff or its too hard to take off or leaves my face red. This product does none of that and its absolutely wonderful. Ever since ive used this product ive been washing my face each and every night.
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Rockford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great make up wipes! I love the smell and I really do think they work well. I don't feel the need to scrub my eyes like crazy every time I need to take my make up off. The reason it is not getting 5 stars is because of pricing. I love my Tarte products but I know I can find other make up wipes just as good for a bit cheaper!
Ruth B.
Ruth B.
Souderton , Pa
I highly recommend this product. I bought it during a Tarte sale and they do not disappoint. There is about 30 wipes in a package and approximately the size of your palm. It is a little on the pricier side considering that you can get more from a store brand at a cheaper price, but you only need one wipe for your entire face. They are lightly scented but nothing overwhelming.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?