BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Virginia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love these to take off mascara its really easy to remove with these wipes the price is good because some wipes hurt your eyes when you smir off your mascara and these don't ,i buy them often they really  work for your eyes i love them they are seriously the best wipes to remove mascara
Karla M.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
 These tart facial wipes are absolutely the best. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that has dry to combination to oily skin.  They definitely cater to all types of skin with this product .  It's very affordable and it smells good .  Everyone else tart makes a great product .
Sonia A.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is easy to remove make up without having to be harsh on your eyes. Some make up removers are not very confortable to use in the eyes, hiwever this one is very soft and even removes waterfroof mascarawith one wipe. I would buy it again for sure, actually i am running out of them so i need more
Ashleigh V.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This work pretty well specially with the waterproof mascara. I really don't have any problems with them. I do like to use them right before bed and I do like the packaging in them out that it comes with. I do recommend it to others if they're trying to get out of hard waterproof Eye make up
Lina L.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift, nothing really great about eye makeup remover. I think its because of its a brand, but it wasn't as an effective and I was a first time user as well. The price itself is a bit expensive, I prefer getting drugstore. But I don't think I would buy it for my own use.
skye m.
norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
tarte is one of my favorite makeup lines to be honest, all of it is so soft and most of the stuff is oil free. although my face is oily if you put this oil with your foundation it goes a long way, or if you have super dry skin this would be a great oil treatment as well. love this stuff!
Michelle W.
Waretown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little expensive. Is only effective on some water proof mascaras. It takes one wipe for each eye when i use  certain brand. Packing is alright, if it is not sealed tight the pads dry up and they all go to waste. Would recommend to others that do not use water proof makeup.
Cristy R.
Athens
I love it !
Tarte is a great brand , this product is like magic , every time I come home late and am lazy to wash my face I just use these to remove my makeup & I love it . This not only work for my eyes but my whole face . I would for sure buy this again and again !
Marla P.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like the best eye makeup removing wipes ever! These are the only makeup removing wipes that don't irritate my skin so far. I keep going back to them because they are my only ones! They truly get rid of all the eye makeup and you can be certain that it will get the job done each time!
Britney S.
Forest, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes!! I went to my local ULTA and after looking around I found these, and have really enjoyed them. I have a couple tarte products and the brand is one of my favorite!  I would totally recommend to others.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.