BY TARTE #12 in Face Wipes

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Heather V.
I love all things Tarte, and these are no exception! These can take off the most stubborn makeup with ease. Gentle on the skin. Exceeded my expectations for a makeup wipe. A little pricey, but I still think it’s a good value.
Charlin F.
Jefferson, PA
Tarte never fails me. And I am a long time fan of their maracuja oil so when I saw these makeup removing wipes with the oil in them, I HAD to have them. Your skin will thank you for not using the harsh chemicals of other wipes.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
My friend had these and I used them! They worked great! They worked perfectly! And I loved how quickly I was able to remove my makeup with these ! It definitely met my expectations and I would highly recommend these to all!
Riddhi |.
These wipes are amazing however they are really west so keep a towel close unless you want to soak all the liquid into your skin! I personally like to put my moisturizer on right after so I wipe off the excess with a towel. However it is so effective at removing all the makeup and leaving your skin clean, I will definitely buy this product again!
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
These wipes get the job done and leave your skin feeling amazing afterwards. Tarte' s Maracuja oil products help give me an even, smooth complexion that helps with the dry patches on my face. I bought the wipes because I believed the Maracuja oil wouldn't dry my face out like other face wipes tend to, and I was right. Tarte's super cute packaging is always a plus!
samantha h.
union
let's take a moment to say every girl has tried so many makeup removing wipes i love these i normally use like 6 makeup removing wipes on a day where i wear heaving makeup but when i use these i use like 3 i normally carry these around with me just incase and the smell is ok ... and they don't leave that sticky after feeling i would recommend anyone buy these
Megs S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These are the best wipes I've tried, though they do leave a small greasy feeling on your face.. just slightly, not enough to bug, (but me as a reviewer I noticed).  All in All, They're are absolutely amazing! My favorite thing, is that they melted away the waterproof mascara I love to wear!! I would definitely recommend these!
Sumyhr H.
lawton ok
LOVEEEEEEE everything tarte! I cant get enough, these make up wipes smell great ( I am weird about smells) and are super ethical! Tarte is vegan and 100% does not test on any animals. I refuse to use any products that do so. So the fact that they stand behind something so important to me is another reason why I love them.
Yvonne C.
Spring Hill
These wipes were absolutely awesome. They got my eye makeup off quickly and throughly. They have an amazing smell and are gentle on the eye skin. Bought at sephora and the price wasnt to bad. Your paying for quality now mind you. Some of the drug store brands leave your eges stinging after. These didnt do that to me.
Bremen H.
The Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover wipes do not seem to have harsh chemicals that burn the eyes when removing the product and are an excellent value for the price because one cloth is all that is needed to remove makeup. I would definitely recommend the product to others.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?