BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Ruthie N.
Ruthie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it to try it because I try every makeup remover wipes and I have to say this one removed easily than others, they smell so good and also leave my skin hydrated I usually don't use waterproof makeup everyday just in special occasions and when I do I use Lancome's Bi Fácil. So I have to used with that kind of makeup but for the one that I use everyday it really works!!!
samantha c.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always looking for a good makeup wipe. I like a lot of products by tarte so I figured that I would like Tarte fresh eyes maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes but I was very disappointed. It did remove makeup very well but made my face fell very greasy. I'm not a big fan of that at all. I like when I use a makeup wipe for my face to fell nice and clean.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Plaistow, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean who doesnt love waterproof mascara, am I right! But taking it off at the end of the day is a very different story! These makeup wipes not o my take my mascara off with a breeze the rest of my makeup comes off with only 1 wipe, would recommend to all my waterproof mascara lovers out there. You can get this product online at Tarte or your local Sephora store (or online).
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Highland, CA
I went through three packages of this product and as much as I wanted to love this product, I found the wipes to be a bit too dry and/or greasy. While the wipes removed most of my eye makeup, they didn't do a stellar job and I was somewhat disappointed because everyone raves about them. I haven't repurchased them and I probably won't as I am now a cleansing balm convert.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy removal of even my longest waterproof mascara. Good value for its price and I don't think its that spendy. Pretty purple packaging which Tartr never disappoints me in that department, all of their products are ectremely adorable and I will definitely be buying again. This would also make for an excellent gift to a mother, your best girlfriends, wofe, daugter, etc.
Monica M.
Monica M.
If your like me, then you LOVE eyeshadow. I love using eye makeup including mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. So of course after a long day of looking FAB, it comes time to take it off. This product is the best I've used for such things. It's got the sensitivity of your eyes in mind when using it and it is not rough and dose not hurt at all. It gets all the make up off so you can continue to slay everyday! 10/10 would recommend
Julie R.
Julie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked he covienience and efficiency of these wipes. I toss them in my bag when I travel and it is perfect. They don't ever leak and the seal holds closed nicely. The price was fine be Because you don't have to take anything else with you: cotton balls, water, etc. I would buy again, because I like that my skin doesn't have that oily residue when I'm done using them.
Kaley M.
Kaley M.
Dresden
I LOVE these makeup remover wipes! They do not burn my eyes nor face like other makeup wipes tend to do. These also do not make my face red after I use them. It takes the makeup right off! I always keep these beside my bed in case I'm not wearing foundation and I want to take my mascara off without having to always wash my face. Definitely recommend this product too!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Shady Valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes get the job done and leave your skin feeling amazing afterwards. Tarte' s Maracuja oil products help give me an even, smooth complexion that helps with the dry patches on my face. I bought the wipes because I believed the Maracuja oil wouldn't dry my face out like other face wipes tend to, and I was right. Tarte's super cute packaging is always a plus!
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
 It's hard for me to find good make up removing wipes, however these wipes are wonderful. I have extremely sensitive skin and thieves do not break out my face how other make up wipes usually do. It is also very good at removing all of the make up. Even with a full face of make up I assure you that you only need one make up wipe so they last for a very long time.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?