BY TARTE #40 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
skye m.
Davis, OK
tarte is one of my favorite makeup lines to be honest, all of it is so soft and most of the stuff is oil free. although my face is oily if you put this oil with your foundation it goes a long way, or if you have super dry skin this would be a great oil treatment as well. love this stuff!
Michelle W.
Waretown, NJ
A little expensive. Is only effective on some water proof mascaras. It takes one wipe for each eye when i use  certain brand. Packing is alright, if it is not sealed tight the pads dry up and they all go to waste. Would recommend to others that do not use water proof makeup.
Britney S.
Forest, VA
Love these Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes!! I went to my local ULTA and after looking around I found these, and have really enjoyed them. I have a couple tarte products and the brand is one of my favorite!  I would totally recommend to others.
Jessie G.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I love these makeup wipes. They're gentle on your eyes and remove all of your makeup! They are more pricey compared to  Neutrogena , which is probably only cause they're from Tarte. Tartes skincare does have really amazing ingredients that are super good for your skin. If you're thinking of buying them, I would say just do it!
Noel H.
These makeup wipes are great! They get the hard to get makeup off! The packaging is durable! I would recommend them to anyone! I have sensitive skin and they didn't break out my face! It's a good value! I am going to buy again for sure! Going to tell my friends to get as well.
Savanah N.
This product works like a charm! It removes any unwanted and stubborn makeup that refuses to come off. The product is really gentle on the skin and is great for sensitive skin. I would buy these again because having healthy skin is very important, and these get the job done!
Guadalupe Z.
These wipes are awesome. I find myself using alot of eaterproof mascara during the summer and these wioes work amazing when i take off my makeup at the end of the day. I dont have to sit there and tug or scrape my skin off, one wipe sure puts in work while feeling gentle!
Rayetta F.
These are the best eye makeup wipes EVER...They get ever little scrap of makeup off without rubbing to hard...They leave your face feeling refreshed and flawless..I would definitely recommend these to my family and friends! Thanks again Tarre I lobe all of your products
Paulene R.
Raymore
They didn't remove all my eye make up and I really had to scrub to remove what it did remove. I stored them in a sealed plastic bag and the wipes still dried out. They didn't leave much of a residue which was nice and they did smell great, but left much to be desired.
Makenna W.
east hartford
worked so good! would definitely recommend it to anyone! its a great product for the price its so gentle on the skin and it wont make u break out! 😍 i keep buying it and soon im gonna go broke! haha. but seriously this product is amazing! definitely in love with it!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?