BY TARTE #9 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Lakiera W.
The makeup remover is not what I expected I really thought it would work it smells great but when I used them it was a little hard to get my face clean. After using the wipe I would wash my face and still have residue of makeup still on my face.
Leslie W.
Johnson City , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my go to! These wipes are really gentle on your eyes and help remove all the grime from mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow. It definitely met my expectations. I have tried many eye cleansing wipes but these are my all time favorite.
Tiff W.
Hubbardston, MI
These wipes do a great job at removing makeup, and leave such a fresh feeling on my face & the smell is amazing. The reason I only felt like four stars was appropriate was because of the actual size of the wipes, I felt like they were a little excessive and could be made a little smaller.
Kylie H.
Woodruff
Beauty Junkie Expert
No matter how much make up you have only spots what will work wonders I love these and I use these every day when I wake up and go to bed they do not ever calls my face to break out or get puffy and red I love these wipes and will continue to use them I would recommend them to everyone
Melanie F.
Macomb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazingly! Gets all the makeup off very fast and effectively! Got some in my eye and it doesn't even burn that much. My first time purchasing this but I will definitely repurchase. Exceeded my expectations. HIGHLY recommend this product!
Sib S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most amazing eye makeup remover for the eyes! I've tried them all and always return to this one. It removes all the eye makeup even waterproof mascara in one swipe without consent rubbing. It's gentle on the eyes with out irritating. Love it!
Ana M.
Coachella
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is by far my favorite makeup line. I feel safe using all these products... plus I know they dont contain any harsh toxic chemicals. So gentle, yet powerful enough to remove my makeup. I love the smell too! I will definitely buy more! Highly recommend!
Lauren F.
Oklahoma City
I used these wipes when I was in the hospital pregnant with daughter and also after labor. I wore waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Took it right off. I will be a repeat user for this product. I have recommended these to my friends and family.
Taylor S.
Vernon, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these wipes a lot. I have found their great for tougher-to-remove make up like many of my mascaras. My only issue is that I find it difficult to justify the cost of higher end make up wipes.... it's just one of those products for me!
Kaitlin T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this one! I wear a lot of eye make during the day and some times makeup removers can be so harsh on your skin, especially around the eye. I use these after cleaning the make up off and they completely rejuvenate my eyes.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?