tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite eye makeup remover, feels so fresh, sometimes when I use certain brands of make up it takes more than one wipe to remove all makeup but overall I love it.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Burnsville
I really enjoy this product! The other makeup wipes I've owned always were really harsh on my eyes but these makeup wipes from tarte are gental on my skin.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are Amazing! They get everything off your eyes ! That hard to get off water proof mascara and Liner --- Gone with these and u only need 1 ! Holy grail !!
Chasity T.
Chasity T.
Patton
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes worked well. I felt they were a little greasy on my skin. I did feel they were also a little harsh on my sensitive skin. These wipes did remove my makeup well. I do recommend these for someone with non-sensitive skin.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great but sell out at my local store often. They are pricey but worth every penny when traveling. Packaging looks fancy too. I get them at Ulta.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
these are great remover wipes and i think they are well worth the price! i wish they had more in a package but other than that i rate this a 10/10 and would recommend !!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It wasn't too difficult to remove my eye makeup. I used these for the first time and they kind of were just like any other face wipe , expect I bought them at Sephora and they were overpriced as other brands do the same job.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup remover wipes I carry them with me all the time and will continue to repurchase again and again they are great for my sensitive skin they meet all my expectations highly recommend yes I would buy them again
WOWWWW! If you need makeup removing wipes as others don't work for you, PLEASE TRY THISSSSSS! You will see how despite how much makeup you put on, you could take it off!
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these so much you only need one wipe and it takes off all your makeup these are super effective and I've already gone through so many packs of these I truly would recommend these to anyone of any age, race or gender
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?