BY TARTE #39 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Jayleigh Marie S.
Myrtle Beach
This gets makeup off great and I really like it, it doesn't feel sticky. It definitely met my expectations. This product has good value but was a little bit on the pricey side. Very nice packaging. There's not much more room for improvement other than what I already said.
Katie F.
Leland, NC
I love these and keep them in my kit. I also only wear waterproof mascara and this wipes it away no problem! It also takes off house of lashes glue, which holds on like rose to that door in titanic. Would definitely recommend.
Marissa B.
Eldersburg, MD
I absolutely love these wipes! I wear a full face of makeup everyday and they literally take off every ounce of product. I have extremely sensitive skin and these wipes are very gentile and feel nice on my face after a long day! I will definitely purchase these again!
Alicia F.
Kent, CT
So easy to throw in a weekend away bag and not have to worry about any other products to remove makeup. It's gentle on my eyes and no stinging but gets everything off without having to really scrub. This is a must have for any.
Savannah C.
Amelia, OH
I love these. They take off even waterproof eye makeup (including mascara!) without ripping my eyelashes out or causing irritation. Love everything about it, first time using them but I will be buying them again for sure!
Haylee T.
CHINO VALLEY
I liked it. The product isn't worth the five stars only because the toils get dry very quickly but everything else was great. It did the job and helped out. I think it is better then using a just normal face towel on your face.
Shelby N.
Tulare, CA
Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover works wonders. I have used waterproof products in the past and this made removing my make up so easy! it was definitely very effective. I would definitely use this product again and also recommend it to users!
Valery P.
I absolutely love these makeup removers. They work so good and you don't have to keep rubbing your eye for the makeup to come off. I did purchase them at sephora they were a pretty good price. They won't leave my eyes or face feeling harsh. I would do recommend these!!
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
I absolutely love how this product makes my skin feel! These wipes clean effectively and leave the skin soft and smooth. I would definitely purchase and the product packaging is easy to open and close. I would purchase as a gift for others and for my personal use.
Janet C.
I love this makeup remover wipes I carry them with me all the time and will continue to repurchase again and again they are great for my sensitive skin they meet all my expectations highly recommend yes I would buy them again
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?