BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Alicia L.
Hands down the best eye makeup remover on the market. I have a lot of makeup which means I have a lot of removers. This is one that I don't run out of. I stock up before I even come close to running out cause that would just be a tragedy lol
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Pros: tarte is one of my favorite brands because it is all natural and organic. I love these wipes because they don't burn my eyes when I'm removing all my eye makeup. I definitely recommend these wipes. Totally worth the price. Cons: none!
Taylor S.
Vernon, CT
I like these wipes a lot. I have found their great for tougher-to-remove make up like many of my mascaras. My only issue is that I find it difficult to justify the cost of higher end make up wipes.... it's just one of those products for me!
Jacqueline  L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I’m always on the lookout for something good that take my eye make up without leaving oil/sheen after or a bunch of clumps that get in my eye. All in all, this does the job. It’s a tad bit harsh but nothing I can’t handle. Packaging is cute.
Christian L.
Granbury
Life changing. After seeing MannyMUA's review on his YouTube channel, I felt the need to give these a try and boy am I glad I did! Woke me up and it shows. Amazing results in just one use, and I'm someone who has issues with dark under eyes
Nhiya M.
Jacksonville , NC
Decent wipes! Obviously a little bit on the pricey side because it is tarte. That's my only complaint however. Absolutely love how gentle these are on my eyes. No puffiness after I use it which is great because I have very sensitive skin.
Salma N.
Omg it's such an amazing product. Usually when trying these types of wipes I feel very unmosturized and striped from oils but these wipes really moisturize my face and I don't feel the need to do anything else to my face before sleeping.
Malley W.
The product worked well but was just a little rough with my skin but I do have very sensitive skin. The sent was nice. The packageing of the wipes were nice. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have super sensitive skin.
Ashelei G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Removing waterproof makeup can be extremely difficult as we all know. The fresh eyes makeup remover wipes make it easy to remove stubborn waterproof makeup that just won't seem to take the hint! I definitely love using this product after a long day of makeup wear because of its ability to provide effective makeup removal as well as skin cleansing.
April D.
These tart makeup removers are the best any little thing that's on your face it will take it off in one wipe makes your face feel soft after wards and bright love taking my makeup off after a long day with just one wipe I  consider anyone who wears makeup to try these beauty wipes
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?