tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Helenwood tn
These are amazing,I have tried many other types of wipes and,these are by far the best yet! They effectively remove my makeup and,all other oil and dirt from,my skin.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel torn about this product. I really wanted to LOVE it but I feel "ehhh" about it. The smell is amazing! However, I didn't feel like it was hydrating on my skin and didn't really remove a lot of my makeup. It says there are 30 wipes in the set, but sometimes I had to use two wipes. (I am a makeup artist so I wear a lot of makeup sometimes) but even still with other brands, I only need one wipe. In my opinion, I don't know if they are really worth the $12...
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
I won a pack of these from Allure last year. I LOVE THEM. They're one of the few makeup removing wipes that actually removes my heavy eye makeup, waterproof liner and generous dose of mascara. Because they have the maracuja oil in them, they do leave you feeling a little greasy, but I don't mind because it's so good for my dry skin. The only thing I don't love about them is the price. These are a great splurge item, but I wouldn't buy them for an everyday wipe.
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Princeton
Love Tarte makeup remover wipes they are so gentle and gets all my makeup without pulling at my skin which could cause wrinkles . And I don't want wrinkles do you ?
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Floresville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use these every night to remove my makeup, usually my face burns with makeup removing wipes but these leave my face feeling clean and fresh.
Millitac C.
Millitac C.
Melbourne ,fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
All my eye makeup comes off quickly. I feel the area arround my eyes refreshed.it meets my expectations . I bought this product at sephora.
Xenia R.
Xenia R.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product ever! I've tried lots Of products but this one is by far the best one!!!!! The price is perfect as well and makes my skin feel amazing!!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this remover! It doesn't make my eyes feel super oily like most eye makeup removers, I got it from ulta and I believe it's only sold in makeup stores.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these everyday. They are absolutely my bestfriend when it comes to taking off a days worth of make up. Great price and well worth it
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Alhambra
Beauty Junkie Expert
Face wips are a must have. I use them daily. You can never have to much and they work great. I hate when I run out. Great to keep on hand
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?