BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the convenience of make up wipes they keep your face clean without having to soak your entire head very gentle on the skin very effective for me and I would definitely recommend this to others
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a musthave if you are going on vacation! I like using waterproof mascara when I go to the pool or beach but hate how it's such a pain to get off. These are very gentle and make it so easy!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Jackson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are amazing I highly recommend these! They don't break me out like other wipes did! And they didn't leave my face red or anything! It got the job done! That's all that matters! ITS GREAT!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved how well they removed my make-up. They didn't hurt my eyes and I didn't have to rub too hard but for how little of wipes you get for the price to me it just isn't worth it. Tarts packaging is always cute and they work but again the price just is a bit much for my taste
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Walnut creek
The taste makeup removing wipes work well but in my opinion feel like any other makeup wipes but it is gentle and since I have pretty sensitive skin it does the job. I've purchased it twice now and probably would get cheaper makeup wipes. But I guess I would get it again.
Laurin P.
Laurin P.
Merced
This takes off eye makeup wonderfully! I use these every time I take off waterproof mascara! I love that they are easy to travel with also. This product is well priced and works as advertised. I would definitely repurchase these and recommend them to others!
Hayden W.
Hayden W.
Spring Hill , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I went on a trip and didn't have any makeup wipes with me. And didn't find a store that I went to. I decided to go to ulta and find these wipes, and man did they work but it did take a little while to get everything off .
Aleah O.
Aleah O.
miami
These wipes are amazing. Takes off harsh eye make up while not hurting eyes. Very gentle on skin. I purchased this at Sephora and I've used it a couple of times. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a makeup remover.
Latoya S.
Latoya S.
Jackson
These makeup wipes are gentle and I find with these that it only takes really one wipe to both eyes to be completely removed and I has a nice little scent to it was a just a nice produc over all.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Manhattan
I love these wipes!! They do a great job removing all my makeup. They're a touch more than I like to spend, so they're not something I will probably purchase again but I did like the pack I had.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?