BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Atlanta
 It's hard for me to find good make up removing wipes, however these wipes are wonderful. I have extremely sensitive skin and thieves do not break out my face how other make up wipes usually do. It is also very good at removing all of the make up. Even with a full face of make up I assure you that you only need one make up wipe so they last for a very long time.
Anika T.
It really takes the makeup off. It's also very hydrating.  After I use that I go in with the  tarte Ready, Set, Glow Skincare Kit . this prouduct both cleans but also hydrates the face! It's is good. Would recommend and repurchase
Amanda G.
Lakewood, CA
These are really gentle and smell good.
They are genuinely only good for eye makeup, as they leave a little bit of an oily feeling if you try to use it on your whole face. A little pricey, but they do work well and like I said, are extremely soft and gentle.

My lids and under eyes never feel irritated and always feel hydrated after use.
Mahnoor P.
These honestly take off makeup so well, but they aren't any better than the generic face makeup wipes. In my opinion I would rather save my money and go buy a generic brand face wipe because they both do the same thing. This was my first time purchasing this and I don't see myself going for it again due to it being the same as normal makeup wipes.
brooke b.
murrietta
 to the best make up removing wipes that I've ever tried every to get all the make up off with one or two wipes instead of having to use like five every single time and they're great for the price to do not out rages they pricey and they have great content to serving not that pricey either so I think it's a great deal and that you should get them
Betzy S.
Anaheim, CA
These are my to go to makeup remover wipes. I use to use regular lotion until I started noticing scars but these wipes always leave my face smooth. The packaging is always great and the product is simply amazing. I love the smell of the wipes and how it takes all my makeup off and leave my face so clear and smooth at the end of the night!
Maura N.
My skin is very sensitive when it comes to makeup removing wipes or any face washes. Got the sample version of this and the oil thats added to the wipes not only removes makeup more easily but it leaves your skin so moisturized. I love using after cleansing my face and going over with this to make sure everything is off and my skin loves it.
Mallory G.
Seattle , WA
These I canNOT live without. They have a nice fragrance, but are not overpowering. And they are unlike any other makeup remover I have ever tried. They are not watery, or oily. Maybe somewhere in the middle? But they remove even the most stubborn of makeup really well. And the price point is comparable to other wipes like Sephora brand.
Rochelle N.
These are amazing wipes that remove my makeup. It doesn't irritate my eyes which I usually get with some makeup remover wipes. It doesn't leave your face feeling sticky afterwards. They feel smooth and gentle on my skin and works great! Just make sure to close the packaging tight after you use the wipes because it can dry out!
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Great make up wipes! I love the smell and I really do think they work well. I don't feel the need to scrub my eyes like crazy every time I need to take my make up off. The reason it is not getting 5 stars is because of pricing. I love my Tarte products but I know I can find other make up wipes just as good for a bit cheaper!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?