BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Morgan M.
Works great! I have super sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I don't break out after using and it only takes one sheet! I always get them at Ulta and I would totally recommend them to anyone with sensitive skin!
Kinsley C.
If you're going to buy makeup remover wipes- do yourself a favor and buy these. Your makeup wipes clean off and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. These are my favorite by far and a must have always!
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
I received this in a package set that I bought a few months ago and I saved these wipes for when I used heavy makeup or full coverage. Normally I'd be satisfied using dollar wipes or baby wipes from Target! So when I finally used these, I was pretty pleased to see that the main difference of these wipes is the additional hydration that glides over your face and eyes when you rub makeup off. It's light, and biodegradable, so when you toss them, they break down easily if the toilet is the only place to trash them at after. It's effective and cleans my face and doesn't leave any residue from my eye makeup, which I like. It's really effective when you're trying to depend on just one wipe to do the work! The smell is amazing and fresh, and makes you want to just continue using the wipe till it's completely dry.
Heather S.
Worked amazing and I was instantly in love with it, I purchased it online and had it shipped to me, very nice packaging and it was a very gentle remover, very great at doing exactly what it was made for
Yuya R.
Perfect for removing waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner i dont have to going over my eyes or face few times because it takes everything away in the first clean
Monique C.
Chicago
I'm not sure what are in these wipes, but they made my face feel like they were burning and stung around my eyes. They also left a weird white residue on my face after using them.
Jomaris L.
Bronx, NY
Small package and wipe but it has a wonderful smell and it removes makeup while moisturizing your face and leaving it smooth. I order it online from tarte.com I love these wipes.
Jackie L.
Miami Beach , FL
I was super impressed with these wipes. I have tried the MAC, neutrogena, or e.l.f wipes. I have also recently been using the garnier micellar water. These hands down were the best out of all of them. It says that it is meant to remove eye makeup, but I use it all over my face. I have pretty dry skin and I always put on maracuja oil before bed, but since these are already infused with the oil it's amazing. They hydrate the skin and it does not feel too oily, great before bed time. They take off all my makeup in one swipe too. The only thing I don't like is how thin and small they are. Definitely can't re-use a wipe.
These are wonderful. They remove so much with such a little wipe. They are a little pricey but tarte is a very good brand, it is worth every penny. I would recommend these.
Ashlin E.
I absolutely love these. They are extremely soft and gentle on the eye. It smells super good. Almost like tangerines. It is definitely only for your eyes though . The moisture on them is a little oily so unless you have dry skin I wouldn't use it anywhere else on your face.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?