BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Tiff W.
Hubbardston, MI
These wipes do a great job at removing makeup, and leave such a fresh feeling on my face & the smell is amazing. The reason I only felt like four stars was appropriate was because of the actual size of the wipes, I felt like they were a little excessive and could be made a little smaller.
Nicole K.
big rapids
These wipes work like a charm on most make-ups, but I've found it can be more difficult with these wipes opposed to others to remove some of my waterproof eye makeup. I hate to say this about any Tarte product, but I probably wouldn't buy again.
Leslie W.
Johnson City , TN
This stuff is my go to! These wipes are really gentle on your eyes and help remove all the grime from mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow. It definitely met my expectations. I have tried many eye cleansing wipes but these are my all time favorite.
Lauren F.
Oklahoma City
I used these wipes when I was in the hospital pregnant with daughter and also after labor. I wore waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Took it right off. I will be a repeat user for this product. I have recommended these to my friends and family.
Kylie H.
Woodruff
No matter how much make up you have only spots what will work wonders I love these and I use these every day when I wake up and go to bed they do not ever calls my face to break out or get puffy and red I love these wipes and will continue to use them I would recommend them to everyone
Sib S.
Most amazing eye makeup remover for the eyes! I've tried them all and always return to this one. It removes all the eye makeup even waterproof mascara in one swipe without consent rubbing. It's gentle on the eyes with out irritating. Love it!
Ana M.
Coachella
Tarte is by far my favorite makeup line. I feel safe using all these products... plus I know they dont contain any harsh toxic chemicals. So gentle, yet powerful enough to remove my makeup. I love the smell too! I will definitely buy more! Highly recommend!
Melanie F.
Macomb, IL
Works amazingly! Gets all the makeup off very fast and effectively! Got some in my eye and it doesn't even burn that much. My first time purchasing this but I will definitely repurchase. Exceeded my expectations. HIGHLY recommend this product!
Taylor S.
Vernon, CT
I like these wipes a lot. I have found their great for tougher-to-remove make up like many of my mascaras. My only issue is that I find it difficult to justify the cost of higher end make up wipes.... it's just one of those products for me!
Kaitlin T.
I highly recommend this one! I wear a lot of eye make during the day and some times makeup removers can be so harsh on your skin, especially around the eye. I use these after cleaning the make up off and they completely rejuvenate my eyes.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?