tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It wasn't too difficult to remove my eye makeup. I used these for the first time and they kind of were just like any other face wipe , expect I bought them at Sephora and they were overpriced as other brands do the same job.
WOWWWW! If you need makeup removing wipes as others don't work for you, PLEASE TRY THISSSSSS! You will see how despite how much makeup you put on, you could take it off!
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these so much you only need one wipe and it takes off all your makeup these are super effective and I've already gone through so many packs of these I truly would recommend these to anyone of any age, race or gender
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Augusta , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it worked really well and did the job! Will be buying more and I do definitely recommend others to try it if they can't find one to take off mascara!
G J.
G J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these a lot. Work well on liquid lipstick and waterproof eye make up. They are expensive for how quickly I go through them so probably won't buy them again, but they are very nice!
Janna W.
Janna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We all know how difficult is can be to get waterproof mascara off. I always feel like I'm pulling my eyelashes out. Haha I really like this product. It gently removes my mascara and it also smells really refreshing.
Mac C.
Mac C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover literally removes all of your makeup with one towelette. A lot of products require more than one towelette which is a total waste!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Lithia, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much! Not only does it remove your makeup leaving a great afterfeel but it removes water proof makeup too. It is gentle on your skin, and is a good price. Tarte is a great brand and very trustworthy
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Bivins, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eye make up remover. Easily used with one wipe. Not greasy after use. Decent price. Was first time using and I love it. Very gentle to skin and no residue after using. Would t change anything on the product.
Raquel V.
Raquel V.
Gig Harbor, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is more of a cleansing wipe not necessarily a makeup remover in my opinion. This wipe didn't take off normal makeup very well for me, let alone waterproof like it claims. The wipes feel really oily and I don't really like that feeling even though I have dry skin.
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?