BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good makeup wipes they are effective but they aren't any better then ones you can find at the drugstore. I like them but they aren't a must have since there are so many more affordable options.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
these wipes are a+. They don't dry out like other brands I've tried, and they really work at removing all the oils and makeup on your face. I don't have to keep scrubbing with these! Amazing. Highly recommend.
Jenessa F.
Jenessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were really nice to use. Easy on the eyes and skin, and took my makeup off no problem. Effective for my needs. It was a little more expensive then I would want to spend, but still a good product.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product really easy to use a lil pricey but gets the job done really gentle and satisfying it was what I was expecting would recommend to people that love to spend money not for me just to pricey
andy S.
andy S.
Chicago
This product is a miracle worker!  Usually makeup wipes tend to burn my eyes but these do not!  They smell fabulous and work very well!  I usually only have to use one after a full application of makeup.
Chandra A.
Chandra A.
Buckley, WA
Love these makeup remover wipes! they are the definition of perfection, they have oil in them to remove waterproof makeup but not super oily, just enough to hydrate your skin as you remove your makeup!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved how well they removed my make-up. They didn't hurt my eyes and I didn't have to rub too hard but for how little of wipes you get for the price to me it just isn't worth it. Tarts packaging is always cute and they work but again the price just is a bit much for my taste
Beauty G.
Beauty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite makeup removing wipes. Tarte is an awesome brand, being more on the natural side. These smell great, aren't harsh, and don't leave my skin feeling sticky and gross after using them. I recommend these to everyone. They even get rid of waterproof makeup!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a musthave if you are going on vacation! I like using waterproof mascara when I go to the pool or beach but hate how it's such a pain to get off. These are very gentle and make it so easy!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the convenience of make up wipes they keep your face clean without having to soak your entire head very gentle on the skin very effective for me and I would definitely recommend this to others
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?