tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Korri B.
Korri B.
Love this product, I'm a huge fan of tarte makeup and skin care. It did its job, but I had to use more then one, for a simple cat eye. It met my expectations, but it was a little overkill for the price.
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! Yes! And yes! It has maracuja oil in the sheets so you are not only taking off your makeup but you are also nourishing your skin after having all that makeup on your face
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite eye makeup remover, feels so fresh, sometimes when I use certain brands of make up it takes more than one wipe to remove all makeup but overall I love it.
Sarah Q.
Sarah Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! My daughter is in a traveling dance team and has to wear a bunch of makeup. These things are great when taking all of that make up off
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bohemia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great, but not worth the price. I love the makeup eraser because it is a one time cost that I am able to reuse and reuse. Plus it works so much better
Paola C.
Paola C.
Burnsville
I really enjoy this product! The other makeup wipes I've owned always were really harsh on my eyes but these makeup wipes from tarte are gental on my skin.
Chasity T.
Chasity T.
Patton
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes worked well. I felt they were a little greasy on my skin. I did feel they were also a little harsh on my sensitive skin. These wipes did remove my makeup well. I do recommend these for someone with non-sensitive skin.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are Amazing! They get everything off your eyes ! That hard to get off water proof mascara and Liner --- Gone with these and u only need 1 ! Holy grail !!
WOWWWW! If you need makeup removing wipes as others don't work for you, PLEASE TRY THISSSSSS! You will see how despite how much makeup you put on, you could take it off!
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
these are great remover wipes and i think they are well worth the price! i wish they had more in a package but other than that i rate this a 10/10 and would recommend !!
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?