BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Arlette B.
Bayonne
This makeup wipes are amazing! They leave your skin feeling revitalize and take your make up off completely, not very harsh at all! The price is very resonance for the amount of product you get and taking into consideration the brand. Very effective!
Kimberly T.
Howe
These thing are GREAT! They worked so well with removing my waterproof eye makeup. It was very gentle on my eyes so that's a plus. I love finding stuff that blows me away. Definitely worth your money on my honest opinion. You will not be disappointed
Ashlynn R.
Garyville
Love these! Easy and gentle on your eyes. Really overall just a great makeup remover. Before i was using the neutrogena ones and they broke me out SUPER bad. These are different! tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Kimberly R.
I usually wear waterproof mascara when I go out so it'll last longer ! These wipes are so effective and useful! I purchased these online because I didn't see any at ulta unfortunately! But I would definitely give this a thumbs up and hope everyone else tries them cause they work wonders !
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
This product is awesome! You can use these anywhere and they are so easy. Especially when you get home late at night and don't want to wash your face but you know that you have to. These are the perfect solution. I will continue buying this product!
Jessica W.
Lynnwood , WA
These wipe eye makeup RIGHT off! So gentle on the eyes and so efficient. I don't usually go for wipes but these are my favorites for travel, or next to the bed for those late nights that you just don't want to wash your face. They don't leave your skin feeling dry or dehydrated at all either!
Linda C.
Meeker , OK
Everything tarte is a hit for me and this is no exception! I love this product and would purchase again it is excellent and isn't harsh at all on the skin and leaves no icky residue like usual wipes do! I will purchase again and again! I love tarte.
jay V.
Malibu
Now these are something you are going to want to invest in!! Very effective and not at all harsh on the skin. Doesn't even burn your eyes like some make up wipes and is effective enough to get off all the stubborn mascara that never wants to budge!
Nicole K.
big rapids
These wipes work like a charm on most make-ups, but I've found it can be more difficult with these wipes opposed to others to remove some of my waterproof eye makeup. I hate to say this about any Tarte product, but I probably wouldn't buy again.
Jasmine B.
Joliet
After a long day makeup just gets in the way between my bed and me. The consquences of sleeping with my makeup on would be tragic in the morning without these wipes. Everything comes off and my skin can finally breathe again. Totally recommend.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?