BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good makeup wipes they are effective but they aren't any better then ones you can find at the drugstore. I like them but they aren't a must have since there are so many more affordable options.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product didn't wow me, it wasn't the worst I've ever used either. It removes your makeup pretty good. You can get this from their website, sephora, ultra, or some online shops! Wouldn't recommend
Megan B.
Megan B.
I really like these wipes. I love all Tarte products in general, but these wipes are great. They are truly great for waterproof makeup  and can take anything off of your face, like literally you could but cement on it and I'm sure these wipes could take it off no problem!
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
these wipes are a+. They don't dry out like other brands I've tried, and they really work at removing all the oils and makeup on your face. I don't have to keep scrubbing with these! Amazing. Highly recommend.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product really easy to use a lil pricey but gets the job done really gentle and satisfying it was what I was expecting would recommend to people that love to spend money not for me just to pricey
Jenessa F.
Jenessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were really nice to use. Easy on the eyes and skin, and took my makeup off no problem. Effective for my needs. It was a little more expensive then I would want to spend, but still a good product.
andy S.
andy S.
Chicago
This product is a miracle worker!  Usually makeup wipes tend to burn my eyes but these do not!  They smell fabulous and work very well!  I usually only have to use one after a full application of makeup.
Chandra A.
Chandra A.
Buckley, WA
Love these makeup remover wipes! they are the definition of perfection, they have oil in them to remove waterproof makeup but not super oily, just enough to hydrate your skin as you remove your makeup!
Suri A.
Suri A.
This product made my tarte is by the far the best kind of makeup remover wipes I have bought! This is my go to wipes when ever I need make up to be removed off my face. I recommend this to people that love tarte and that would like to tries these. Im going to keep trying these.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the convenience of make up wipes they keep your face clean without having to soak your entire head very gentle on the skin very effective for me and I would definitely recommend this to others
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?