BY TARTE #40 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Tiff W.
Hubbardston, MI
These wipes do a great job at removing makeup, and leave such a fresh feeling on my face & the smell is amazing. The reason I only felt like four stars was appropriate was because of the actual size of the wipes, I felt like they were a little excessive and could be made a little smaller.
Aimee G.
These wipes were good at taking of the eye makeup. These wipes were very effective of taking off waterproof makeup. It was gentle on the eye. The were at good value. They could improve on trying for it to take off more makeup at the first wipe.
Leslie W.
Johnson City, TN
This stuff is my go to! These wipes are really gentle on your eyes and help remove all the grime from mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow. It definitely met my expectations. I have tried many eye cleansing wipes but these are my all time favorite.
Jasmine B.
Joliet
After a long day makeup just gets in the way between my bed and me. The consquences of sleeping with my makeup on would be tragic in the morning without these wipes. Everything comes off and my skin can finally breathe again. Totally recommend.
Lauren F.
Oklahoma City
I used these wipes when I was in the hospital pregnant with daughter and also after labor. I wore waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Took it right off. I will be a repeat user for this product. I have recommended these to my friends and family.
Sib S.
Most amazing eye makeup remover for the eyes! I've tried them all and always return to this one. It removes all the eye makeup even waterproof mascara in one swipe without consent rubbing. It's gentle on the eyes with out irritating. Love it!
Ana M.
Coachella
Tarte is by far my favorite makeup line. I feel safe using all these products... plus I know they dont contain any harsh toxic chemicals. So gentle, yet powerful enough to remove my makeup. I love the smell too! I will definitely buy more! Highly recommend!
Kylie H.
Woodruff
No matter how much make up you have only spots what will work wonders I love these and I use these every day when I wake up and go to bed they do not ever calls my face to break out or get puffy and red I love these wipes and will continue to use them I would recommend them to everyone
Melanie F.
Macomb, IL
Works amazingly! Gets all the makeup off very fast and effectively! Got some in my eye and it doesn't even burn that much. My first time purchasing this but I will definitely repurchase. Exceeded my expectations. HIGHLY recommend this product!
Christian L.
Granbury
Life changing. After seeing MannyMUA's review on his YouTube channel, I felt the need to give these a try and boy am I glad I did! Woke me up and it shows. Amazing results in just one use, and I'm someone who has issues with dark under eyes
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?