BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite eye make up remover wipes. They do an awesome job at getting off all the mascara that other wipes have a hard time doing. Also they do not sting your eyes and do not leave my face feeling oily.
Daniella U.
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these makeup wipes!! I have an extremely hard time finding wipes that will remove my waterproof mascara and these always do the trick! I also have very sensitive eyes and these don't irritate my eyes at all!
Maria G.
Maria G.
avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Bianca Z.
Bianca Z.
Sarasota
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been a lifesaver for me! It has been extremely effective and given me a new life! This is my second time repurchasing and certainly won't be my last! I would say it's a great bang for your buck.
Lyne A.
Lyne A.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite wipes to remove my make up. The only thing is, it is very pricey but if you have very sensitive skin I will suggest to pay a little bit extra for the product that you're going to use.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup wipes are some of the best I ever got takes off all your makeup with just one wipe! The packaging is so cute! I am a repeated user favorite wipes ever! I always buy it when I'm out. :) go try it out!!
Alecaryelis J.
Alecaryelis J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Many wet wipes irritate the skin, so be enchanted with this fresh eyes is removed quickly and does not mistreat the skin, then we use tarte oil and we have a wonderful skin! I recommend girls. You have buy it.
heather l.
heather l.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
I am a huge fan of the tarte brand. I order 2 packages of these wipes. After the first use I was extremely disappointed. The wipes were sooo small. Not very moist and it took some work to remove my eye makeup. These wipes have now just been pushed into my
Excess stuff box and I don't plan on using them. Might as well throw them in the trash.
Jacky R.
Jacky R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte has amazing products, such as these, I have gotten these off the website for a very good deal, it does what it says, works good, very affordable I would say, they shouldn't change a thing of this product
Shyanne H.
Shyanne H.
Hooksett, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup wipes! There super gentle and they don't irritate my senstive skin. The package is super convenient. Effective and I was impressed. I'll buy them again for sure. There better thencmost companies
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?