BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
Absolutely loved these. They took off my makeup very effortlessly. I loved the way the wipes felt as well. Didn't have a ton of product dripping from them. I got mine at Ulta and they were reasonably priced a little on the higher end but definitely worth it!
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
These make up removing wipes are great. They remove all make up including my water proof mascara! They are soft on my skin. They're most definitely one of my favorites! I purchased these at Sephora. They are worth the buy. Yes I do recommend these to others!
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
Omg!! This is AMAZING!! I use it every night before bed when I wash my face and after makeup letting it sit about 10 mins when I wash my face any previous black heads come out when rinsing with the leftover makeup!! I love it and would reccomend it to other.
Jae S.
The  tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes is really good and easily removes makeup etc. without rubbing to much but I couldn't tell a big difference with this one compared to other brands for less. Overall still a good product.
Racheal M.
Stanwood
OMG! I love these wipes! They're like magic! I literally rip small parts of a single tissue for one time use rather than using an entire wipe because it gets my make up off all at once! Its so gentle on my skin and leaves my face so soft! Highly recommend!
Janet B.
Hughestown, PA
These makeup wipes are one of my go-to's at the end of the day when I'm taking off my makeup. It takes off everything from my foundation, to my mascara, which is waterproof. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with these. tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Lovelyy M.
Baltimore, MD
I love the wipes I repurchased them from rite aid and I like them but the reason I have them 2 instead of 5 stars is because they tend to be quite dry and not as wet as I'd like or should I say damp so there is some
Room for improvement but I love the brand
Laura K.
Galloway, NJ
These are good but not my favorite. I find they don’t remove eye makeup very well and leave a film on the skin after. Even though I always wash my face after a face wipe I feel I shouldnt have to be washing more product off after using something like this.
Terrie C.
 The best ever you can buy them at ultra and two swipes they have your mascara off the value is very  good I would recommend them to a friend the packaging is easy and simple to open and there everything I was hoping they would be and I would buy them again
Caitlyn H.
Winterville, NC
I have an issue with makeup removers breaking me out and not removing all of my eye makeup because I love waterproof. However this makeup remover is a godsend! It's not too oily on the skin and smells amazing. It removes all of my eye makeup with one wipe!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?