BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Jordan D.
Happy Valley
Typically when I try to take off waterproof makeup it doesn’t work but with these whiles it is so easy. It just takes a swipe of the wipe and my mascara is gone.
Jade S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Product is very gentle on eyes and and managed to remove my waterproof mascara without having to rip out my eyelashes. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family
Macey G.
Very effective at taking makeup off, not harsh at all and very soft on the skin. I use this everyday and have had friends use them too, they love it just as much as I do. It's amazing. And smells good too,
Olivia P.
Fayetteville, GA
I love these makeup remover wipes they take off everything on my face with just one . I love a package it is so pretty . They wipes are gentle to the face and do leave it red or irritated. I would totally recommend this
Ashlyn H.
I use this every night before going to bed and with normal makeup whips I have to use 2 or 3 to get all of my eye makeup off now that I use this it only takes me one! Amazing!
Lesley L.
Johnson City
These wipes are absolutely awesome. They remove all makeup that is on my face at the end of the day and leave it feeling so soft and smooth. The price is actually reasonable and almost 30 come in a pack! I would def purchase again.
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
These are one of my favorite makeup wipes they literally take off everything. Even the stuck on waterproof mascara that is supposed to be waterproof. It gets the job done.
Sara D.
Beaverton, Oregon
I really love these wipes for taking off makeup. They are easy to use don't burn my skin or make it angry. The only down side is the packaging of this product.
 I bought it at Ulta
WOWWWW! If you need makeup removing wipes as others don't work for you, PLEASE TRY THISSSSSS! You will see how despite how much makeup you put on, you could take it off!
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
I honestly kind of hate these. They take off my face makeup wonderfully, so easily and leave my skin feeling hydrated. They claim to take off waterproof makeup though and I have to ask why. It takes me one wipe PER EYE to get just my mascara off (I wear very natural looking makeup, nothing extravagant), and I find that to be a little excessive. I imagine that using these constantly will be good for the skin, as it leaves behind an oily residue that I like to pat in and let sit for a while before doing my nightly routine, but I do not think these are worth the money for what they claim to do at ALL. Just keep using coconut oil, ladies. That's the only makeup remover you need. This is very disappointing.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?