BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Alexis C.
Galion, OH
These eye makeup remover wipes are a blessing on their own. They take off all your stubborn make up and all the waterproof that I used to have to scrub to get off. It comes off very easily with little to no effort at all. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Mino I.
Fallbrook, CA
A lot of the make up remover wipes I use really burn and sting my face so it kinda put me off on remover wipes until a friend told me about these, I tried hers and I loved them so much I bought my own. They don't burn my skin or eyes, and i don't have to like scrub to get the make up off it comes off very hassle free
Brittany R.
New Jersey
 I receive these wipes during a Tarte  sale, and have changed the way I remove make up. They are almost dry to the touch, which makes it easier and cleaner to remove products at the end of the day.  They don't dry out as fast, and easily remove waterproof make up.
Areanna C.
These makeup wipes work really good. Plus they smell good. I bought them at my local sephora store. They work really well at getting my waterproof makeup off. There was a good amount of wipes for the price I payed. I thought the wipe was a good size and quality.
Casey V.
Makes My Makeup Removal Routine Much Easier And Removes All Of My Waterproof Eyeliner Gel! IN love With This Product! Its Size Allows Me To Store It In My Purse For My On To Go Late Nights!
Karissa S.
Stillwater, OK
Love tarte! Everything about this brand makes me smile. The packaging is beautiful as always!!!! The wipes did leave me a little more oily than expected but that's my fault. Gentle on the skin. Bought at ulta. I want something that hydrates but not so much oil.
Jessey C.
The packaging looks a bit cheap to me, sort of a little girls product. However, the product itself is great. I love the way I didn't have to use much of it to get the job done done. The price is also not too bad for the effectiveness and it serving it's purpose.
Megan S.
I love facial wipes so I had to try these. I do enjoy the smell of them so that's a plus. Also the fact that they actually take off your eye makeup is amazing! I wear waterproof mascara on my bottom lashes and it even took that off! I will be buying these again!
Ashley T.
Ankeny, IA
They are so soft and gentle on the eyes. The marajuca oil keeps my skin so refreshed and soft. The packaging of smart because it has the lock lid. I will be repurchasing this when I run out because I use them to remove my make up everyday. Definitely recommend
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
These make up removing wipes are great. They remove all make up including my water proof mascara! They are soft on my skin. They're most definitely one of my favorites! I purchased these at Sephora. They are worth the buy. Yes I do recommend these to others!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?