BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Khadija S.
this tarte fresh eyes maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes are very good. they do the job and i feel very good using these wipes to remove my glittery eyeshadows.
Jelisa S.
My eyes are super sensitive and these wipes work great for me!
Definitely met my expectations!
Super gentle great for people who are sensitive!
Good value!
I'd definitely recommend these wipes
ashley a.
Humble, TX
A little too drying for me. I wasn't sure if the wipes itself were dry but it was difficult to take my makeup off and I would use soo many just to remove my makeup. I would not buy again unfortunately
Jennifer🤘😛 F.
New Jersey
These makeup removing wipes are really good because when u take of your makeup with them it's take everything off. It is also refreshing once took off your makeup with them.
Kandis A.
Baton Rouge
It goes without saying but everything I've tried by Tarte has been A++ This is an easy to use product and since I am a super busy wife and mother it is exactly what I need.
Maranda S.
Tampa
these wipes without a doubt are my favorite. it seemlesly takes off all the makeup on my face and it doesn't leave behind a sticky or oily feeling on the skin. I reccomend it.
Amy M.
Fargo
I did like this product just because I do rely on waterproof mascara I really only use waterproof and it’s really helpful and a less harsh method to removing your mascara
Jonna H.
I liked the eyes wipes. They were soft and smelled good. Afterwards they made my eye lids feel a little sore, like I rubbed to hard. The price was good considering how many came in the pack. I need to try again and press less hard to see if that makes a difference.
Lauren W.
Dover, MA
I've never found a waterproof eye makeup wipe that works better. LOVE. It does require a little bit of scrubbing, but the wipes are soft and leave my eyes feeling clean.
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
These are expensive for what they are, but they work wonderfully. They smell good. They do what they claim to do. I would recommend if you want to splurge on makeup wipes
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?