BY TARTE #6 in Makeup Remover

BAL n.
BAL n.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so refreshing I love the feel of the wipe it's not as harsh as most feel on your face it is pretty soft. It definitely met my expectations of what it can do it takes of makeup effectively I would buy this again.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
I always thought buying a Walmart brand or target brand of makeup remover didn't matter but it does it makes me break out and not only me my friends too no matter what one we use.i bought this once and its terrific meets my needs and will now on out but this!
Maura G.
Maura G.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
love these wipes! i use them before i wash my face to remove any makeup and honestly feel like i could skip actually washing my face sometimes! they're a great first step in cleansing and make my face feel so refreshed!
Laura K.
Laura K.
Galloway, NJ
These are good but not my favorite. I find they don’t remove eye makeup very well and leave a film on the skin after. Even though I always wash my face after a face wipe I feel I shouldnt have to be washing more product off after using something like this.
Cassidy e.
Cassidy e.
maryville
compared to any other makeup wipe this is the best i have ever used in my life. its not that hard to find at all. packaging is nice and the best place to buy is sephora. it exceeded my expectations by more than i thought. i would recommend this to anybody
Nayeli S.
Nayeli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
these are really nice and feel smooth on the eyes. I got a small package in a tarte deal. I liked them but they're are expensive so i don't think I'll get them again,,. maybe in another deal. Great product tho.
Emmajeenie J.
Emmajeenie J.
Lake Worth
I was tired of struggling to remove my eye make up. This was really expensive. if you dont have the money please dont buy it but at the same time its worth ir because it gets the job that quick not only that but its effective and it smells really good !
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Three Rivers, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes work great. Sometimes I use different brands just to try them out and one wipe usually doesn't get the make up off, I end up using 2-3 wipes when using other products. When I use tarte's wipes I only need one and they make my skin super soft
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
These are my favorite makeup-removed wipes! They smell great and got all of my stubborn mascara off in just a few wipes, plus I could tell they were de-puffing my eyes at the same time. No irritation what-so-ever.
Daniella U.
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these makeup wipes!! I have an extremely hard time finding wipes that will remove my waterproof mascara and these always do the trick! I also have very sensitive eyes and these don't irritate my eyes at all!
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?