BY TARTE #40 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Mino I.
Fallbrook, CA
A lot of the make up remover wipes I use really burn and sting my face so it kinda put me off on remover wipes until a friend told me about these, I tried hers and I loved them so much I bought my own. They don't burn my skin or eyes, and i don't have to like scrub to get the make up off it comes off very hassle free
Areanna C.
These makeup wipes work really good. Plus they smell good. I bought them at my local sephora store. They work really well at getting my waterproof makeup off. There was a good amount of wipes for the price I payed. I thought the wipe was a good size and quality.
Megan S.
I love facial wipes so I had to try these. I do enjoy the smell of them so that's a plus. Also the fact that they actually take off your eye makeup is amazing! I wear waterproof mascara on my bottom lashes and it even took that off! I will be buying these again!
Alexis C.
['Galion', 'OH'], OH
These eye makeup remover wipes are a blessing on their own. They take off all your stubborn make up and all the waterproof that I used to have to scrub to get off. It comes off very easily with little to no effort at all. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Casey V.
Makes My Makeup Removal Routine Much Easier And Removes All Of My Waterproof Eyeliner Gel! IN love With This Product! Its Size Allows Me To Store It In My Purse For My On To Go Late Nights!
Jessey C.
The packaging looks a bit cheap to me, sort of a little girls product. However, the product itself is great. I love the way I didn't have to use much of it to get the job done done. The price is also not too bad for the effectiveness and it serving it's purpose.
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
Omg!! This is AMAZING!! I use it every night before bed when I wash my face and after makeup letting it sit about 10 mins when I wash my face any previous black heads come out when rinsing with the leftover makeup!! I love it and would reccomend it to other.
Madison H.
Phenomenal product! I have been on a rampage trying new makeup remover wipes lately. Neutrogena does the job but makes my face burn, the Purity wipes smell great and do a good job, but these wipes get every ounce of makeup off! The maracuja oil in the product makes you feel so hydrated and not dried out!
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
Absolutely loved these. They took off my makeup very effortlessly. I loved the way the wipes felt as well. Didn't have a ton of product dripping from them. I got mine at Ulta and they were reasonably priced a little on the higher end but definitely worth it!
Ashley T.
Ankeny, IA
They are so soft and gentle on the eyes. The marajuca oil keeps my skin so refreshed and soft. The packaging of smart because it has the lock lid. I will be repurchasing this when I run out because I use them to remove my make up everyday. Definitely recommend
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?