BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Amy M.
Fargo
I did like this product just because I do rely on waterproof mascara I really only use waterproof and it’s really helpful and a less harsh method to removing your mascara
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
These are expensive for what they are, but they work wonderfully. They smell good. They do what they claim to do. I would recommend if you want to splurge on makeup wipes
Jonna H.
I liked the eyes wipes. They were soft and smelled good. Afterwards they made my eye lids feel a little sore, like I rubbed to hard. The price was good considering how many came in the pack. I need to try again and press less hard to see if that makes a difference.
Lauren W.
Dover, MA
I've never found a waterproof eye makeup wipe that works better. LOVE. It does require a little bit of scrubbing, but the wipes are soft and leave my eyes feeling clean.
Andrea R.
New York
makeup removers! aaaaaaaah i'm very picky when it comes to that and although these are nice, i do stick to my neutrogena ones. however these are pretty much similar but ofc the price is the difference
Melissa G.
Fayetteville
I use the Better Than Sex waterproof mascara and I'm NEVER able to get it off at the end of the day, but tarte made it possible. Highly recommend this to everyone who uses waterproof mascara!
Iris M.
This product took off most of my most stubborn makeup like eyeliner and all of my foundation. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin. It felt soft as I was rubbing it on my skin and felt my face feeling fresh and squeaky clean.
Charity S.
Glasgow, KY
I really enjoyed these wipes, they removed all the makeup from my face, and gave me a clean feeling without drying my face out. Left my face feeling very moisturized.
Ashley C.
These are so convenient! Just throw them in your purse or over night bag and you're good to go. They work great and are super gentle. Absolutely would recommend them.
Mayra W.
Hampton
Great product it does what it claims and smells really good! I feel my skin very clean after using it and I don't have to scrub my face much like with other products.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?