tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes. They remove all makeup, including eye, and don't irritate my eyes or skin. They smell so good, and are not super drying , like a lot of wipes tend to be.
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great to get that expensive waterproof mascara off! It also works well for my eyeliner and it smells great! I would buy again! Tarte is by far my favorite brand!
Kendyle N.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE these! They remove eyeshadow & mascara too. I like to use them right before I workout. Very gentle. They smell very good! Very effective. I keep them in my makeup bag.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is such an amazing company and all their products are so gentle on the skin. I love the feeling of these wipes and they do a great job leaving your skin feeling clean
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These remove even the toughest makeup. I was always worried my waterproof makeup would not come off good but these wipes are so gentle that it swoops away all the makeup!
natasha H.
natasha H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product should be called dirt and make up melter.the packaging is neat and easy to use.it's such a great value for the price .I always get this since it meet my expectations.I love it there.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. Especially on a day where I'm rushing to take my makeup off without having to go through a long routine. You just wipe it off and it really does work.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so nice!! If you have sensitive skin, especially around the eyes you will love these! A down side is definitely the amount in the packaging for the price! I would usually only use these for eye makeup and pick up a cleansing oil for the rest of the face!
Stella N.
Stella N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these makeup wipes but I honestly can't say I love them. They take the makeup off my eyes well but they are EXTREMELY oily. They do sting a little bit as well. I wouldn't recommend this.
Carolyn N.
Carolyn N.
New Wilmington, PA
Some waterproof makeup has a grip like no other specifically waterproof eye makeup. I'm a collegiate swimmer and it's almost impossible to take off all your makeup with these but if you're looking for a quick fix for face makeup and lipstick this will do the trick.
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?