BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Centreville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes were great at removing all my makeup layers. My skin get refreshed and clean and not all clogged up. The packaging was great and sealed up nicely to keep the rest of the wipes wet. I would totally buy these again.
jessica f.
jessica f.
These are my most favorite face wipes. I LOVE the smell. they seem oily but this is what makes them work so well. I use over my entire face, not just eyes even though i have super oily skin. They are getting harder to find so i end up ordering two packs at a time. they work great to remove eyelash glue as well.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love how this product makes my skin feel! These wipes clean effectively and leave the skin soft and smooth. I would definitely purchase and the product packaging is easy to open and close. I would purchase as a gift for others and for my personal use.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Anything that makes a moms life quicker an easier I'm all for. This is it for taking off makeup. I found it a good value for the money. It took off my makeup and was gentle on my skin. It didn't break out my sensitive skin so that was a plus. I would but it again.
Gabriella N.
Gabriella N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes, has a refreshing smell of passion fruit, and is not oily, leaves the skin super clean and smooth. I use every day before makeup, giving that skin cleansing !! just a scarf already removes all impurities from the skin !! too good this product 👍🏻
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing, takes my eye makeup off with one swipe!  It has a nice smell that isn't overwhelming at all.  I wear contacts and it doesn't bother my eyes at all.  It is more than I normally spend on eye makeup remover but a little goes a long way and yes, I would recommend this product.
mackenzie W.
mackenzie W.
Best for removing makeup, I tried it for the first time after using dollar store wipes or local drugstores and all it wool was literally one wipe and boom! My makeup was gone. Almost though my face would of erased with it.
Lara Z.
Lara Z.
Albemarle, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for removing my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I hate aggressively scrubbing anything off when it comes to my eye area and these are perfection! So effortless! Smells wonderful too & not greasy feeling either!
BAL n.
BAL n.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so refreshing I love the feel of the wipe it's not as harsh as most feel on your face it is pretty soft. It definitely met my expectations of what it can do it takes of makeup effectively I would buy this again.
Maura G.
Maura G.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
love these wipes! i use them before i wash my face to remove any makeup and honestly feel like i could skip actually washing my face sometimes! they're a great first step in cleansing and make my face feel so refreshed!
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?