tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Marisela T.
Marisela T.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given a packet of these for my birthday & I first I loved them but they started irritating my eyes. It's upsetting because they do an amazing job at taking off water proof makeup
Galoway C.
Galoway C.
Rio Grande City
This is my go to water proof makeup wipes! i'm a repeated user especially during summer times. it's dry and sensitive a pack of gentle feel. I bought this at my local Sephora store, and i would continue to buy it .
Syniah P.
Syniah P.
Bridgeport ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's really good it takes of both waterproof and regular make up you could get it at a high-end retailers store. It's really amazing it takes off all your make up without any products needed and really affective.
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
From all the wipes for makeup removal i think I've found "the one". I really love the cute packaging, for sure! It takes one wipe to remove 95% of my makeup off, so definitely does the job. Gentle on the skin too! I definitely plan on buying more!
amanda l.
amanda l.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing product to use and it keep my skin soft too! Great price! Normally these kind of products are rough and hurt my eyeballs while using but this product doesn't! Love it!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been one of the only ones that takes off all of my eye makeup. It truly helped my eyes from burning from leftover makeup the next morning. Thank you so much tarte!!!
Jennifer | Narz |.
Jennifer | Narz |.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great and gentle on eyes. I have dark circles and sensitive skin but this was a good way to take off mascara and makeup. It took a while with waterproof but it still works well
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does exactly what it says. Completely got great reviews from me because I normally have to wipe my eyes really hard to get the make up off and that's not the case with this product
Virggie P.
Virggie P.
Caracas
This product it's totally amaizing. I love it! Removes the makeup very easy from the eyes and does not leave the skin irritated. Is very effective and being waterproof is very useful
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
I usually wear waterproof mascara when I go out so it'll last longer ! These wipes are so effective and useful! I purchased these online because I didn't see any at ulta unfortunately! But I would definitely give this a thumbs up and hope everyone else tries them cause they work wonders !
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?