BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Mikayl E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These makeup removing wipes worked great, and they smelled great. I loved that I didn't have to scrub my face off to get them to work. I bought these at sephora, and I would for sure buy them again.
Saleen E.
East Brady
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes! Most wipes I've tried you have to nearly rip your eyelashes out just to remove a small amount of mascara! But not these, with only a few swipes across your eyes, these will take off ANY type of mascara & leave your lashes clean & soft! I highly recommend trying them!
Linda R.
Love these makeup remover wipes. It's really hard now a days to find a wipe that doesn't take makeup off, or just smears or akes your face more dauber with all the eye makeup. But this is amazing! Works great. It's not oily or too concentrated. I reccomend to everyone who wears makeupb
Gownou T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and these do not irritate my skin one bit. It smells nice and isn't too overpowering. The packaging is very pretty and it takes off my makeup very well. I don't need to be rough with it. I'll recommend this to those looking for a great quality wipes.
Melissa N.
Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup wipes make taking your makeup off a piece of cake-they gently glide over your skin easily removing the days wear and tear while leaving skin soft and smooth! They are a little more expensive than other wipes but well wirth the extra money! tarte Cosmetics
Makenzie S.
Boise
These makeup wipes work like a gem. They take all your makeup off and met  all of my expectations when I bought them. The packaging is sooo pretty, I was able to purchase it at sephora, but I'm sure you can buy it at anyother store. It has a bit of room for improvement
Alexa D.
Avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte products are amazing I love how they are cruelty free. This is my first time trying the wipes and they did a really great job at removing all my eye makeup. I bought these online and felt like they were up fair price. I wasn't in love with the smell but overall great product.
Shannon S.
I have extremely sensitive skin and eyes, so finding a makeup remover that I can trust near my eyes is a rare thing, but I don't even think twice when it comes to this. It feels comfortable and light on my skin and I've had no breakouts. I'm definitely going to stick to this product!
Kiana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love Tarte, and these wipes have the most divine scent while gently remove every trace of waterproof eye makeup. The sole issue I have with these (and why 1 star removed) is that the wipes are so large that they could easily be cut in half and come in a 60 count for the same price.
Madison D.
Brentwood
They get the job done, but it isn't my favorite brand to use especially when I can go to target and get make up wipes that do the exact same thing for much cheaper. They left my skin feeling kind of oily after using them. I would recommend trying them but they just aren't for me.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.