BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Jacqueline  L.
Jacqueline L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m always on the lookout for something good that take my eye make up without leaving oil/sheen after or a bunch of clumps that get in my eye. All in all, this does the job. It’s a tad bit harsh but nothing I can’t handle. Packaging is cute.
Malley W.
Malley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product worked well but was just a little rough with my skin but I do have very sensitive skin. The sent was nice. The packageing of the wipes were nice. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have super sensitive skin.
Salma N.
Salma N.
Omg it's such an amazing product. Usually when trying these types of wipes I feel very unmosturized and striped from oils but these wipes really moisturize my face and I don't feel the need to do anything else to my face before sleeping.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Brentwood
They get the job done, but it isn't my favorite brand to use especially when I can go to target and get make up wipes that do the exact same thing for much cheaper. They left my skin feeling kind of oily after using them. I would recommend trying them but they just aren't for me.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Fulton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this to get water proof mascara off!! And on top of it working good it smells amazing. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good makeup remover. It might be a little on the pricey side as far as makeup wipes go but it’s amazing
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great! I have super sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I don't break out after using and it only takes one sheet! I always get them at Ulta and I would totally recommend them to anyone with sensitive skin!
Courtenay G.
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did its job well! If removed my toughest mascaras BUT it was a bit irritating to my skin. I have sensitive skin so it is not uncommon for quality products to have this effect on me. I would recommend this product for those who are not too sensitive around the eyes.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Clarkston, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty pricey but work extremely well at getting waterproof mascara off I bought them at ulta and got them on sale very easy to store I throw these in my gym bag I always recommend them to everyone as they are pretty amazing
Madison A.
Madison A.
Bowling Green
I loved these wipes they took off even the most pigmented and water proof products that I've had trouble with in the past I would definitely but these again and recommend them to anyone that has trouble getting water proof products off
Sherlie Kay M.
Sherlie Kay M.
Winter Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are Holy Grail level amazing!! Hands down my favourite makeup wipes. They smell amazing but don't irritate my skin. They take all of my ultra glam looks off with one wipe so, though they're in the more expensive side, you're not running through as many. Highly recommend!
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?