tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Maryville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are almost perfect. They take off eyeshadow, glitter, primer, and liner quickly with one sheet, but I often have to find myself reaching for another to completely remove mascara.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These make up wipes are better than any other wipes I've tried. You don't have to scrub hard to get your make up off and it removes all it it. You can even use it to take eye make up off like mascara and eye liner
Casey V.
Casey V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes My Makeup Removal Routine Much Easier And Removes All Of My Waterproof Eyeliner Gel! IN love With This Product! Its Size Allows Me To Store It In My Purse For My On To Go Late Nights!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These remove makeup very well especially eye makeup. I usually have a very hard time getting waterproof mascara off with other makeup wipes but these worked very well and I will buy again.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Clark
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use so much waterproof makeup that doesn't jut come off by washing my face. this stuff is a lifesaver with my waterproof product. it all comes off nice and easy without trouble and my sensitive skin handles very well
Anita P.
Anita P.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love removing my makeup with these! They take off all the makeup left on my face and they smell awesome! They are worth trying and I buy mine at sephora! I would totally recommend them!
Jasee R.
Jasee R.
This product is great it wipes off any makeup stains on your face it is amazing for any make up lover and It is very effective it makes you you face clean and it give you a fresh and clean face and I would buy it again
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One word. Amazing, I absolutely adore this unique product. I always had a love for tarte, but this just makes me love it even more! Every single product always delivers, especially this one. Definitely recommend. If you don't use tarte, you should start!
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
The Woodlands
I love tart they are a great brand! These wipes are out of this world. The wipes take of all my waterproof mascara without having to wipe to hard and causing premature wrinkles also takes off Pro longwear Foundation.
Marisela T.
Marisela T.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given a packet of these for my birthday & I first I loved them but they started irritating my eyes. It's upsetting because they do an amazing job at taking off water proof makeup
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?