BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Nicole K.
Nicole K.
big rapids
These wipes work like a charm on most make-ups, but I've found it can be more difficult with these wipes opposed to others to remove some of my waterproof eye makeup. I hate to say this about any Tarte product, but I probably wouldn't buy again.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Oklahoma City
I used these wipes when I was in the hospital pregnant with daughter and also after labor. I wore waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Took it right off. I will be a repeat user for this product. I have recommended these to my friends and family.
Sib S.
Sib S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most amazing eye makeup remover for the eyes! I've tried them all and always return to this one. It removes all the eye makeup even waterproof mascara in one swipe without consent rubbing. It's gentle on the eyes with out irritating. Love it!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Great remover and good for sensitive skin! It was extremely gentle for my sensitive skin, and removed my makeup easily. It definitely met my expectations, as most tarter products do. This was my first use and I'll definitely buy again. It far exceeded any other makeup wipes I've used.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rochester
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a real go- to for me at the end of the day when I wanna feel fresh in the face and kick my feet back. This product is supposed to take the makeup off your eyes but personally, I use it for my whole face and it works so well :)
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Woodruff
Beauty Junkie Expert
No matter how much make up you have only spots what will work wonders I love these and I use these every day when I wake up and go to bed they do not ever calls my face to break out or get puffy and red I love these wipes and will continue to use them I would recommend them to everyone
Christian L.
Christian L.
Granbury
Life changing. After seeing MannyMUA's review on his YouTube channel, I felt the need to give these a try and boy am I glad I did! Woke me up and it shows. Amazing results in just one use, and I'm someone who has issues with dark under eyes
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Hands down the best eye makeup remover on the market. I have a lot of makeup which means I have a lot of removers. This is one that I don't run out of. I stock up before I even come close to running out cause that would just be a tragedy lol
Diana R.
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: tarte is one of my favorite brands because it is all natural and organic. I love these wipes because they don't burn my eyes when I'm removing all my eye makeup. I definitely recommend these wipes. Totally worth the price. Cons: none!
Jacqueline  L.
Jacqueline L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m always on the lookout for something good that take my eye make up without leaving oil/sheen after or a bunch of clumps that get in my eye. All in all, this does the job. It’s a tad bit harsh but nothing I can’t handle. Packaging is cute.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?