BY TARTE #32 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Madison F.
Homewood, AL
These definitely help remove the makeup when you have had a long day. I have used these for quite a while and am a very consistent buyer. They always make me feel cleans ne refreshed afterwards. I purchase mine usually online or if I have time to stop by Ulta or Sephora.
Adry M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
The best in the world, I try like one month ago and love it because it's really gently with your skin, I use many products and all make my skin dry and acne , I really recomended this product
Isabel G.
Absolutely great. All my makeup was removed. I bought this product at sephora. I usually have eye makeup residue, yet these wipes take off all my makeup. Kind of pricey, but effective. I'd recommend these to people who have a difficult time removing their eye makeup.
Angelina R.
St. Louis
I love this product!! I love to use facial wipes to take my makeup off, then I'll wash my face and sometimes I'll use a mask… I've used a million different types of facial wipes and I must say this one by Tarte takes a majority of my make up off and one swoop!!
Judgette M.
Albany, NY
Great with make up remover. I used this along with coconut oil to remove my eye make up and it was good. It was a little expensive because I'm used to drug store wipes but it's worth it. Its pretty gentile and I would recommend it if you wear eye makeup everyday.
Melanie G.
Miami Florida
I like to use it to remove the makeup, it is very subtle, light and clean my face wonderful, feels fresh and with a very good aroma, I use it regularly, I also feel that moisturizes my skin, the only thing I would change is a little bit Price and color of presentation
Samantha R.
Olyphant, PA
Love these wipes. I've had trouble for years trying to find a makeup removing wipe that does not irritate my skin and I've finally found one! I tried these wipes about a month ago and will continue to buy them after my first pack runs out. The packaging held up great
Amanda W.
I just recently purchased these eye makeup remover wipes by tarte. I do like them, they seem to work pretty well for the most part. And they smell great! However there is a few things I think could be worked on. They do leave a greasy feeling on your skin, so I don't recommend using anywhere but your eyes. The only other complaint is that I do have to run pretty well to get my mascara off, even without waterproof mascara. But these don't irritate my eyes like many others have in the past. And this is an item that I repurchase. Although the wipes are pretty small and sometimes you need more than 1 if you're wearing a lot of eye makeup. So I feel the price could be a little cheaper than $12. Overall these do work better than others though which is why over repurchased.
Lexie H.
Middlebury
The product is like any other makeup remover. It works great! But there are so many more affordable options for makeup wipes! I say save your money, but this was the first time I'd used this so.... I would not recommend this to you. It's great, but nothing spectacular.
madie❤️ H.
Massachusetts
I loves this product these wipes are gentle on the eyes and leave your skin very hydrated tarte is a very good brand and there bueaty products are also very good I like the design of the bag and the wipes don't have an overwhelming smell which is definitely very good
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?