BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Jess G.
Berea, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these as part of a sale set on Tarte's website. They work really well, the smell wonderful too! They are a bit oily compared to other brands of wipes (I'm cheap and use Kroger/Walmart brands) which is good because you don't wear out your eyes and skin rubbing off makeup, but it does leave an oily residue on your skin. Which is to be expected.
Kassandra O.
Grovetown , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use one every night before i go to bed! It takes little effort to get my eye make up off. I was trying products and now i finally found one that doesnt make my eyes burn after i use. I love tarte. Simply amazing. Doesn't hurt my eyelashes either die to heavy mascara i always worry about rubbing them all off
Ashlie S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I tried this to venture out from my typical Sephora eye makeup remover I use. It does a great job of removing and the maracuja leaves the eye area hydrated which I appreciate. Didn't irritate my eyes at all. Overall, it was nice, but I prefer the cheaper Sephora eye makeup remover alternative.
amanda a.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love using this. It makes removing all of my makeup where waterproof or not, easy to remove. It's a a good price for a great company & it is quite gentile. On the skin it is effective, with just one wipe i can remove all my makeup. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone.
Kaitlyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these waterproof mascara removing wipes! They work so well to remove that hard to get off mascara without having to put too much pressure on your eyes. It's a little more pricey if this is your every day makeup removing wipe but for special occasions it's worth the price.
Chasity B.
Nashville, TN
The smell of these wipes keep me wanting to use them. They stay moist the whole time you use them. They take everything off, one swipe. And, the way it makes your face feel after using them is amazing. I was skeptical about new wipes, because my skin is sensitive but they work perfectly.
Ashali A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these wipes for light cleansing. They smell amazing and love that they are infused with my favorite maracuja oil. But these claim to remove makeup and I didn't find that they removed my makeup well especially my waterproof mascara. The wipes are quite small in my opinion as well.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great remover and good for sensitive skin! It was extremely gentle for my sensitive skin, and removed my makeup easily. It definitely met my expectations, as most tarter products do. This was my first use and I'll definitely buy again. It far exceeded any other makeup wipes I've used.
Mikayl E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These makeup removing wipes worked great, and they smelled great. I loved that I didn't have to scrub my face off to get them to work. I bought these at sephora, and I would for sure buy them again.
Deys R.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
En lo personal me parece un muy buen producto que me funciona muy bien lo e recomendado con mi familia y les a funcionado igual que a mi , muy bueno y funciona muy bien me encanta lo seguire utlizando porque me gusta este producto desde que me lo recomendaron fue un buen descubrimiento
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?