BY TARTE #12 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
Talk about WORK!!!! I am seriously impressed with these wipes!! They got all my eye make up off and smell soo good!!!! Definitely will be purchasing these again!!! tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Janet A.
Reseda, CA
Great wipes for make up removal. I feel like the Maracuja oil makes my face feel smooth & fresh.
My eye make up is removed so quickly making my skin routine feel quicker then when i use other makeup wipes
Krystle B.
Winthrop
These definitely work I’ve gotten them twice in the tarte Gym Bag Grabs Athleisure Essentials the first time they were dry when I got them so I didn’t get to use them but the second time I got them they were good and removed all of my makeup gently and effectively.
Kristen F.
These wipes were just OK for me. While they did a fine job of taking my eye makeup off, I wasn't super impressed and didn't feel like there was anything really special about them. I felt they were a little stickier than other wipes I've tried and I wasn't a fan of the scent either. Personally I think the neutrogena or garnier wipes work just as well, and I prefer them just based on the way they make my face feel after use. I would not recommend the tarte wipes.
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I always use this to wipe away my eye makeup but I’m pretty sure you can use them for your whole face. They’re super gentle and they take off everything even stubborn glitter. One wipe is all it takes to take off any eye makeup you may haven even glue residue
seebreebe B.
Passaic, NJ
The thing I love about tarte is their natural composition. These make up wipes smell fresh and they get make up off so easily. I'm not sure if this is because I mainly use tarte eye make up and these are formulated for their own make up collection, but they are on the pricey side, and you can definitely get make up wipes elsewhere very easily. They work well and smell great, but they are on the pricey side for make up wipes.
Marina C.
These are great and smell good, I love the quality of them. I received a pack in a deluxe kit , it met my expectations but I just would not purchase them again because of the price. Being a mom I can’t afford to spend that money on make up towelettes.
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
I tried these makeup remover wipes and I wasn’t too impressed. The wipes did not completely remove regular mascara so I doubt they could remove waterproof mascara. They did not do the best job at removing makeup and left residue makeup on the skin.
Liz A.
Elizabeth
Love this they just ran out today I need to order more. I love that it has maracuja oil ( passion fruit) . It’s not expensive at all I need to go back for more I love that it takes all the make up away and leaves my skin glowing and smelling good.
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
I've seen so many videos of people trying new products, like lipsticks, and they go from one color to the next and they'll say "this was hard to remove so I feel this product will stay all day!" Ill try the same products and then remove them with tartes maricuja oil makeup removing wipes and it has no problem taking it off! This will take off any waterproof, stay all day makeup no problem. Totally recommend!!!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?