BY TARTE #9 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Jessica B.
Shady Valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes get the job done and leave your skin feeling amazing afterwards. Tarte' s Maracuja oil products help give me an even, smooth complexion that helps with the dry patches on my face. I bought the wipes because I believed the Maracuja oil wouldn't dry my face out like other face wipes tend to, and I was right. Tarte's super cute packaging is always a plus!
samantha h.
union
Beauty Junkie Expert
let's take a moment to say every girl has tried so many makeup removing wipes i love these i normally use like 6 makeup removing wipes on a day where i wear heaving makeup but when i use these i use like 3 i normally carry these around with me just incase and the smell is ok ... and they don't leave that sticky after feeling i would recommend anyone buy these
Megs S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best wipes I've tried, though they do leave a small greasy feeling on your face.. just slightly, not enough to bug, (but me as a reviewer I noticed).  All in All, They're are absolutely amazing! My favorite thing, is that they melted away the waterproof mascara I love to wear!! I would definitely recommend these!
morgan M.
Fairbanks
I love the smells from the fresh eyes. My skin is naturally on the drier side. So when I remove my makeup i love the moisture that I am receiving to from the wipes. The seal to the wipes is reusable so I makes it great to travel with. The only downfall is that it doesn't work with individually applied eyelash extensions because it is obviously not oil free. If it was I'd be set for life. Hah
Sumyhr H.
Oklahoma City
LOVEEEEEEE everything tarte! I cant get enough, these make up wipes smell great ( I am weird about smells) and are super ethical! Tarte is vegan and 100% does not test on any animals. I refuse to use any products that do so. So the fact that they stand behind something so important to me is another reason why I love them.
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love using makeup remover wipes you need to try these! They are scented but do not irritate the skin. With just one swipe eye makeup is off, so it’s super quick and easy!
Sydney A.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING MAKEUP WIPES!! Loved them they did the job. I used to use Neutrogena makeup wipes to remove my makeup at night but would wake up the next morning and still have some eye makeup on, even though I would have washed my face and used the wipes to remove it. But with these I get all my eye makeup off without a problem.
Yvonne C.
Spring Hill
These wipes were absolutely awesome. They got my eye makeup off quickly and throughly. They have an amazing smell and are gentle on the eye skin. Bought at sephora and the price wasnt to bad. Your paying for quality now mind you. Some of the drug store brands leave your eges stinging after. These didnt do that to me.
Bremen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover wipes do not seem to have harsh chemicals that burn the eyes when removing the product and are an excellent value for the price because one cloth is all that is needed to remove makeup. I would definitely recommend the product to others.
Maria L.
Brookfield , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
All the tarte products are incredible for your face! Worth each penny and remove your makeup perfectly.We all know that is horrible for your face to sleep with makeup so I remove it really well is importar! I would buy it again because it moves the makeup so well that you do not have to wash your face again
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?