BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes were just OK for me. While they did a fine job of taking my eye makeup off, I wasn't super impressed and didn't feel like there was anything really special about them. I felt they were a little stickier than other wipes I've tried and I wasn't a fan of the scent either. Personally I think the neutrogena or garnier wipes work just as well, and I prefer them just based on the way they make my face feel after use. I would not recommend the tarte wipes.
Allison A.
Allison A.
santa cruz
I really love these. They do the best job at getting eye makeup off and they smell really great. I don't love the price though and so they aren't something I am going to rush out and buy again. I will repurchase them if I can find them on sale or if I'm feeling the need to splurge. I recommend them to anyone that has the extra cash to throw around because it truly is a great product but for me and my budget I'll just have to wait.
seebreebe B.
seebreebe B.
Passaic, NJ
The thing I love about tarte is their natural composition. These make up wipes smell fresh and they get make up off so easily. I'm not sure if this is because I mainly use tarte eye make up and these are formulated for their own make up collection, but they are on the pricey side, and you can definitely get make up wipes elsewhere very easily. They work well and smell great, but they are on the pricey side for make up wipes.
Kianty R.
Kianty R.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
omg these are awesome!!!!! They smell so good. They actually do what they are supposed to. Wipes the makeup right off without scrubbing (well mascara needs some work). I used to rub my skin to irritation with water and a towel to get off excess shadow and liner from my eye area every morning. This is so much easier and there are no chemicals! Its also cheaper than some other brands out there that burn your eyes. love them!!!
McKayla S.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like these wipes as much as I thought I would. They didn't remove my heavy eye makeup as great as I thought they would and it took about three wipes to clean my face when I was literally scrubbing my eyes (which was painful). My friend had tried some and complained that it made her oily skin more oily. Go to Walmart and buy some Neutrogena wipes or none at all. (They aren't good for the environment as it is.)
Liza L.
Liza L.
San Diego, CA
I really love these wipes because they help take off the waterproof mascara that I wear as well as other long lasting mascara. The scent of the wipes is really pleasant and doesn't sting your eyes if it gets near the inside. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have the time to stand by the sink washing over and over their eyes to get off their mascara. These wipes are quick and easy
Maria P.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little pack holds 30 wipes and for whatever reason, I was expecting a bigger package. It's pretty small making it easily portable and I don't know if that's a thing but the actual wipes were a bit smaller as well. However, they did take my makeup off very well (including waterproof) and I still use one wipe for my entire face (even though they say for eyes lol). These smell AMAZING and I'm compelled to keep buying them because of that. Love!
Heather W.
Heather W.
AMSTERDAM, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this a two Star because yes it 100% takes off all makeup and has great skin care ingredients but I find it to leave my skin with so much excess oil all over it that I then have to wash my face seconds after because I can't stand the feeling. Definitely not for the "face wipe and head to bed" type person. You will need a good face wash to pair with it. But definitely removed all makeup well.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely amazing! I am always a little skeptical when it comes to remover wipes, because I don't think they truly remove all the make up. But these wipes do that! They are gentle on the eyes and I would HIGHLY recommend this product to other people. Especailly people who are a bit lazy when it comes to removing their make up (like me). This only takes a couple swipes and it's off!
Marisha A.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh i love these!!!! They make your eyes feel so refreshed while taking your makeup off.

You know that dreaded feeling when you remove your makeup, and there is that part of you all sad that you have to go back to being you after looking like a total bombshell all day.

Well, these make the process less sad. And more inviting. Lol. You will get excited to use these at the end of the day.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?