BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Maria P.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little pack holds 30 wipes and for whatever reason, I was expecting a bigger package. It's pretty small making it easily portable and I don't know if that's a thing but the actual wipes were a bit smaller as well. However, they did take my makeup off very well (including waterproof) and I still use one wipe for my entire face (even though they say for eyes lol). These smell AMAZING and I'm compelled to keep buying them because of that. Love!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely amazing! I am always a little skeptical when it comes to remover wipes, because I don't think they truly remove all the make up. But these wipes do that! They are gentle on the eyes and I would HIGHLY recommend this product to other people. Especailly people who are a bit lazy when it comes to removing their make up (like me). This only takes a couple swipes and it's off!
Marisha A.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh i love these!!!! They make your eyes feel so refreshed while taking your makeup off.

You know that dreaded feeling when you remove your makeup, and there is that part of you all sad that you have to go back to being you after looking like a total bombshell all day.

Well, these make the process less sad. And more inviting. Lol. You will get excited to use these at the end of the day.
samantha c.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always looking for a good makeup wipe. I like a lot of products by tarte so I figured that I would like Tarte fresh eyes maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes but I was very disappointed. It did remove makeup very well but made my face fell very greasy. I'm not a big fan of that at all. I like when I use a makeup wipe for my face to fell nice and clean.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Coon Rapids , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy removal of even my longest waterproof mascara. Good value for its price and I don't think its that spendy. Pretty purple packaging which Tartr never disappoints me in that department, all of their products are ectremely adorable and I will definitely be buying again. This would also make for an excellent gift to a mother, your best girlfriends, wofe, daugter, etc.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked he covienience and efficiency of these wipes. I toss them in my bag when I travel and it is perfect. They don't ever leak and the seal holds closed nicely. The price was fine be Because you don't have to take anything else with you: cotton balls, water, etc. I would buy again, because I like that my skin doesn't have that oily residue when I'm done using them.
Kaley M.
Kaley M.
Dresden
I LOVE these makeup remover wipes! They do not burn my eyes nor face like other makeup wipes tend to do. These also do not make my face red after I use them. It takes the makeup right off! I always keep these beside my bed in case I'm not wearing foundation and I want to take my mascara off without having to always wash my face. Definitely recommend this product too!
Monica M.
Monica M.
If your like me, then you LOVE eyeshadow. I love using eye makeup including mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. So of course after a long day of looking FAB, it comes time to take it off. This product is the best I've used for such things. It's got the sensitivity of your eyes in mind when using it and it is not rough and dose not hurt at all. It gets all the make up off so you can continue to slay everyday! 10/10 would recommend
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
 It's hard for me to find good make up removing wipes, however these wipes are wonderful. I have extremely sensitive skin and thieves do not break out my face how other make up wipes usually do. It is also very good at removing all of the make up. Even with a full face of make up I assure you that you only need one make up wipe so they last for a very long time.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Lakewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really gentle and smell good.
They are genuinely only good for eye makeup, as they leave a little bit of an oily feeling if you try to use it on your whole face. A little pricey, but they do work well and like I said, are extremely soft and gentle.

My lids and under eyes never feel irritated and always feel hydrated after use.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?