BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Sara V.
Detroit
This product is a life saver, especially with waterproof mascara. It easily takes off my eye makeup. I sometime use these wipes to take off all my makeup, and washing my face after. I bought it online to give it a try, and absolutely love it. I have one in bathroom, and I'm night stand just in case one of those days I forget I have makeup on laying in bed
Kelly G.
Birmingham
This product was very effective.  It removed all of my eye makeup with only one wipe.  No mess or smears.  It left me feeling refreshed.  I went to bed knowing all of my make up was off.  I felt very pleased with this product and will continue to use it as long as they sell it.
Taline M.
Salt Lake City
Beauty Junkie Expert
i liked this product though it took a few trys and wiping to get off.i didnt like the packaging that much it was a little to plain to me.it was my first time using but i think im going to stay with my sophora makeup romever wipes but if you like thats you i have no hate for it just not my favorate
Luci L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love tarte! I always love having these, they don't sting or irritate my skin they feel soft & remove EVERYTHING of my face. I keep this in my gym bag, or travel bag or by my night stand when I have them. I highly recommend it for on the go people like me because it comes in the perfect travel size!
Zhane M.
Chicago
It really Irritated my eyes. Couldn't get passed how perfumey and oily it was. Also it comes with very thin porous tissues (just one or two not enough to wipe the make up off of my face). I thought it was insanely overpriced however, it's what to expect with tarte. Wish the tissues were thicker.
Jess G.
Berea, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these as part of a sale set on Tarte's website. They work really well, the smell wonderful too! They are a bit oily compared to other brands of wipes (I'm cheap and use Kroger/Walmart brands) which is good because you don't wear out your eyes and skin rubbing off makeup, but it does leave an oily residue on your skin. Which is to be expected.
Jenn D.
Industry , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. My contacts did not. I must have got some of the product on the cloth into my eye and my contacts were immediately blurry and I couldn't get it off no matter how much i rinsed. I threw the contacts away and got a fresh pair. I am cautious to take them out before using it now.
Lyne A.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite wipes to remove my make up. The only thing is, it is very pricey but if you have very sensitive skin I will suggest to pay a little bit extra for the product that you're going to use.
Ashlie S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I tried this to venture out from my typical Sephora eye makeup remover I use. It does a great job of removing and the maracuja leaves the eye area hydrated which I appreciate. Didn't irritate my eyes at all. Overall, it was nice, but I prefer the cheaper Sephora eye makeup remover alternative.
Kassandra O.
Grovetown , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use one every night before i go to bed! It takes little effort to get my eye make up off. I was trying products and now i finally found one that doesnt make my eyes burn after i use. I love tarte. Simply amazing. Doesn't hurt my eyelashes either die to heavy mascara i always worry about rubbing them all off
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.