BY TARTE #46 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Madison F.
Birmingham, AL
These definitely help remove the makeup when you have had a long day. I have used these for quite a while and am a very consistent buyer. They always make me feel cleans ne refreshed afterwards. I purchase mine usually online or if I have time to stop by Ulta or Sephora.
Jennifer D.
Warwick, RI
these things are great they remove even waterproof makeup which I don't even expect from a makeup wipe. If you are in the market for a good makeup wipe try these and you will probably be impressed I know I was. I also like how you can take these on the go really easily.
Felecia G.
These are great y'all!! Not oily at all, wipes away makeup in one swipe! I'm a repeat user and would definitely purchase again. It does meet my expectations I have sensitive skin and it is not harsh on your face at all. I would really recommend you purchase this product!
Crystal V.
These are my go to wipes. Don't burn my eyes and it's easy to carry in my gym bag! With my short Asian lashes, I only use water proof mascara. The snap close top makes it easy to get the product out. I bought mine from sephora. These are a must have and I recommend them!
Kaitlin M.
Little Falls
I love these makeup wipes. I use them everynight when taking off my daily makeup. I recieved these as a gift and then bought three more packages as I was very impressed with how well they remove my waterproof mascara. They smell good and make my face feel fresh ans clean.
marleise c.
Starkville, MS
Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover wipes rock!! They take all my eye makeup off, even that black waterproof liner and mascara!!! They do not feel greasy or sticky. They feel clean and soft, wipe on smooth and soft and sooth my eyes before I go off to dreamland!
Michaela A.
Weedsport, NY
I LOVE Tarte, however when it comes to makeup wipes, nothing compares to some micellar water and coconut oil. The product was okay, however it did not take off all of my makeup. If I had to use makeup wipes I would give these another go, however they are not my favorite.
Maritza D.
san jose
I used to use the neutrogena male up remover wipes bit they felt oily after all make up was off and I already have oily skin.  This are so much better,  leaving your skin nice and soft. And I don't end up wanting to go and rewash my face.  Truly recommend.
Daisy M.
Las Vegas
I love you how fast your make up comes off. I will really recommend this product. And especially how soft your face feels after you take off your make up . It's very smooth. The smell is very tropical. I give it a five stars . Love tart products. You guys gotta try this
Hanah B.
Dyersburg
Fantastic peoduct. My makeup came off right away with no problem. It got the eyeliner and al off and it's all water proof and never wants to come off. This is a very good product and I highly suggest buying it. More than happy with the results and I will be buying again.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?