tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Walnut creek
The taste makeup removing wipes work well but in my opinion feel like any other makeup wipes but it is gentle and since I have pretty sensitive skin it does the job. I've purchased it twice now and probably would get cheaper makeup wipes. But I guess I would get it again.
Aleah O.
Aleah O.
miami
These wipes are amazing. Takes off harsh eye make up while not hurting eyes. Very gentle on skin. I purchased this at Sephora and I've used it a couple of times. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a makeup remover.
Hayden W.
Hayden W.
Spring Hill , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I went on a trip and didn't have any makeup wipes with me. And didn't find a store that I went to. I decided to go to ulta and find these wipes, and man did they work but it did take a little while to get everything off .
Laurin P.
Laurin P.
Merced
This takes off eye makeup wonderfully! I use these every time I take off waterproof mascara! I love that they are easy to travel with also. This product is well priced and works as advertised. I would definitely repurchase these and recommend them to others!
Gaby🍒 M.
Gaby🍒 M.
New York
This is amazing and definitely worth buying!! It leaves my skin so smooth afterwards and doesn't feel rough or to dry. Would definitely recommend and I will for sure be buying this more often!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The worst problem females have it trying to remove eye makeup. Especially waterproof mascara. These makeup removing wipes are very effective but still gentle on my eyes. They are worth the price. I would definitely buy again.
Jelisa S.
Jelisa S.
My eyes are super sensitive and these wipes work great for me!
Definitely met my expectations!
Super gentle great for people who are sensitive!
Good value!
I'd definitely recommend these wipes
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Love these!! They make removing your eye make up a total breeze. They are not harsh on your eyes at all. The greasy feel most wipes leave behind drives me crazy, but these don't do that at all. I purchased these from Sephora and will definitely purchase again.
Jordis s.
Jordis s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is one of my favorite products I love their skincare and their makeup i love the new shape tape concealer it's amazing. It's very gentle it not harsh at all. I bought mine from Sephora and I'm definitely buying them again it gets my makeup all off as well.
Areanna C.
Areanna C.
These makeup wipes work really good. Plus they smell good. I bought them at my local sephora store. They work really well at getting my waterproof makeup off. There was a good amount of wipes for the price I payed. I thought the wipe was a good size and quality.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?