BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Lynnwood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipe eye makeup RIGHT off! So gentle on the eyes and so efficient. I don't usually go for wipes but these are my favorites for travel, or next to the bed for those late nights that you just don't want to wash your face. They don't leave your skin feeling dry or dehydrated at all either!
jay V.
jay V.
Malibu
Now these are something you are going to want to invest in!! Very effective and not at all harsh on the skin. Doesn't even burn your eyes like some make up wipes and is effective enough to get off all the stubborn mascara that never wants to budge!
Sedona J.
Sedona J.
Mesa
This product is very good for dry skin while cleansing skin it also moisturizes my eyes, it went above and beyond my expectations, at first it just smeared my makeup everywhere but when using another wipe it cleaned my face, it’s a current favorite
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome! You can use these anywhere and they are so easy. Especially when you get home late at night and don't want to wash your face but you know that you have to. These are the perfect solution. I will continue buying this product!
Tiff W.
Tiff W.
Hubbardston, MI
These wipes do a great job at removing makeup, and leave such a fresh feeling on my face & the smell is amazing. The reason I only felt like four stars was appropriate was because of the actual size of the wipes, I felt like they were a little excessive and could be made a little smaller.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Joliet
Beauty Junkie Expert
After a long day makeup just gets in the way between my bed and me. The consquences of sleeping with my makeup on would be tragic in the morning without these wipes. Everything comes off and my skin can finally breathe again. Totally recommend.
Chasity B.
Chasity B.
Nashville, TN
The smell of these wipes keep me wanting to use them. They stay moist the whole time you use them. They take everything off, one swipe. And, the way it makes your face feel after using them is amazing. I was skeptical about new wipes, because my skin is sensitive but they work perfectly.
Lakiera W.
Lakiera W.
The makeup remover is not what I expected I really thought it would work it smells great but when I used them it was a little hard to get my face clean. After using the wipe I would wash my face and still have residue of makeup still on my face.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Johnson city , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my go to! These wipes are really gentle on your eyes and help remove all the grime from mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow. It definitely met my expectations. I have tried many eye cleansing wipes but these are my all time favorite.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
big rapids
These wipes work like a charm on most make-ups, but I've found it can be more difficult with these wipes opposed to others to remove some of my waterproof eye makeup. I hate to say this about any Tarte product, but I probably wouldn't buy again.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?