BY TARTE #39 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Bobbye B.
Bogue Chitto, MS
I wear a long lasting mascara and I use a setting spray. This make up remover works very well to remove it after a 12 hour night at work. The price was right for the amount of cloths you use. Very gentle on my skin and I will buy them again. It's great the package is portable.
Ashlee R.
This item works great for taking off hard and unwantnted make up. It's very gentle and really leaves your skin clean without leaving it oily. I purchased this at Ulta and it's in a easy to use package and can easily pack it into a bag on the go. I think this product is great.
Samantha W.
Klamath Falls
Tarte has never left me disappointed before with their products, especially the Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes! For the quantity and value of these wipes, you definitely get a great deal. I love the way the wipes stay moist in the package allowing for easy makeup removal!
Regina H.
San Pedro, CA
I love using maracuja oil to help remove my makeup so these wipes are perfect for me! They're super gentle, but remove all my makeup. I'm definitely going to be repurchasing once I run out. They're a bit on the pricier side (for makeup wipes) but I feel like they're worth it :)
Sylvie K.
Lakewood
Decent makeup wipes but definitely not worth the price tag. Packaging is nice, but not with the money. I would rather spend money on wipes from neutrogena or Yes To. First time user and thought it was okay,  would not buy again and I would recommend something from the drugstore!
Sherlie Kay M.
Winter Haven, FL
These are Holy Grail level amazing!! Hands down my favourite makeup wipes. They smell amazing but don't irritate my skin. They take all of my ultra glam looks off with one wipe so, though they're in the more expensive side, you're not running through as many. Highly recommend!
Rachel W.
Willoughby, OH
These are absolutely amazing! I love Tarte's oil so much and I actually use their oil. These wipes are wonderful because they're gentle on the eyes and have the oil infused with the wipes. I believe it helps our eyes because the skin is very delicate. I highly recommended this!
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This product was absolutely amazing. It helped get my makeup off way easier than other makeup remover she I have used in the past. I would totally use again and completely recommend it. The packaging of the product was really good. I am not Shreveport how it could be improved !
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Liv N.
Orlando
These wipes are my favorite! I use them every single day and keep them extra stocked at my house! I have not had any trouble getting any makeup off for the most part! The wipes are very gentle and works very well with multiple skin types. The price is very good for the item.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?