tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Sydney S.
Sydney S.
This product didn't wow me, it wasn't the worst I've ever used either. It removes your makeup pretty good. You can get this from their website, sephora, ultra, or some online shops! Wouldn't recommend
Suri A.
Suri A.
This product made my tarte is by the far the best kind of makeup remover wipes I have bought! This is my go to wipes when ever I need make up to be removed off my face. I recommend this to people that love tarte and that would like to tries these. Im going to keep trying these.
Megan B.
Megan B.
I really like these wipes. I love all Tarte products in general, but these wipes are great. They are truly great for waterproof makeup  and can take anything off of your face, like literally you could but cement on it and I'm sure these wipes could take it off no problem!
Beauty G.
Beauty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite makeup removing wipes. Tarte is an awesome brand, being more on the natural side. These smell great, aren't harsh, and don't leave my skin feeling sticky and gross after using them. I recommend these to everyone. They even get rid of waterproof makeup!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Jackson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are amazing I highly recommend these! They don't break me out like other wipes did! And they didn't leave my face red or anything! It got the job done! That's all that matters! ITS GREAT!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
This product I find works very well. The toilets are not to thin and do not leave a thick cleanser feeling on you face. I was able to remove all of my makeup with just one sheet,and it left my skin feeling soft,with a pleasant scent.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Phoenixville , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using regular face makeup remover does not remove waterproof mascara like these makeup wipes do! I would recommend to anyone who is a daily user of water proof mascara and has a hard time removing it at night!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved how well they removed my make-up. They didn't hurt my eyes and I didn't have to rub too hard but for how little of wipes you get for the price to me it just isn't worth it. Tarts packaging is always cute and they work but again the price just is a bit much for my taste
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the convenience of make up wipes they keep your face clean without having to soak your entire head very gentle on the skin very effective for me and I would definitely recommend this to others
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hilliard, OH
These are a musthave if you are going on vacation! I like using waterproof mascara when I go to the pool or beach but hate how it's such a pain to get off. These are very gentle and make it so easy!
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?