BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

• Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite makeup remover wipe. They are kind of dry and don't remove much eye makeup. I had to wet the wipe then apply it and it still didn't remove all my mascara. A makeup remover liquid works better. Good for light makeup wearers though
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these on a weekend sale and they work incredibly well! I really like how they are soft and gentle on the skin without feeling too oily or sticky after using them. Also they have a great scent that isn't too strong or over bearing. I'll be repurchasing after I finish this first bag. I would recommend for sure!
Abi P.
 I love the love love this wipes they are my favorite it's totally meets my expectations even when I have a full on the glam make up it is not as cheap as other drugstore wipes but it's gentleness and makes it worth . I always recommend it to my cousins and my friends or even when I am in a public restroom and I'm using these wipes I show them off to the people next to me
Lori T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great makeup remover wipes. I keep them next to my bed. their anywhere from $12 ( from qvc ) and up. They remove eye makeup great. I actually use them for a full makeup remover. They do the trick and make my skin feel wonderful. My daughter in law who is a esthetician turned me on to these. Great wipes. !!
Christina S.
Kansas City, MO
I received these in a set that I bought on sale on Tarte's website. I only use waterproof eye makeup and use jojoba oil for removal so I didn't give them a shot until I was traveling over seas. Holy. Cow. I love them, they're amazing! They remove every last bit of makeup and leave the skin feeling lightly moisturizer but not greasy. So helpful while on the go! Only bummer is the price, I don't think I can justify buying them alone.
Melanie M.
Summit , SD
These are the  Best I make up remover wipes that I have ever used.  I have been using this for a while and have not found anything else that works near as good.  They  have a nice feel to them,  they are nice and gentle on your face.  I would highly recommend you trying these I have not found any that work better.
Madison H.
Phenomenal product! I have been on a rampage trying new makeup remover wipes lately. Neutrogena does the job but makes my face burn, the Purity wipes smell great and do a good job, but these wipes get every ounce of makeup off! The maracuja oil in the product makes you feel so hydrated and not dried out!
Kari D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cloths felt so nice on my eyes. Very gentle. Not rough or harsh at all. It did remove all of my eye make up, no matter what it was. It was the first time I had ever used them and I am pleasantly surprised and will definitely use them again. Anyone with stubborn eye make up should definitely try them!
Jenny L.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't get that waterproof mascara off? Try Tarte waterproof mascara removing pads. They will remove the most stubborn mascara. But, be sure to use them at night. Once you have slept in the mascara, the wipes have a harder time working. tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Kelly G.
Birmingham
This product was very effective.  It removed all of my eye makeup with only one wipe.  No mess or smears.  It left me feeling refreshed.  I went to bed knowing all of my make up was off.  I felt very pleased with this product and will continue to use it as long as they sell it.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.