BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Arlette B.
Arlette B.
Bayonne
This makeup wipes are amazing! They leave your skin feeling revitalize and take your make up off completely, not very harsh at all! The price is very resonance for the amount of product you get and taking into consideration the brand. Very effective!
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow this is a great makeup remover. I had been using baby wipes and a friend said I should try one of hers. Took every bit of my makeup off without streaky racccon eyes and was fast and gentle. Smelled pretty good too.. I will be purchasing these asap
Karsyn D.
Karsyn D.
These makeup remover wipes are so incredible they make my face feel so hydrated and they are not sticky at all. They remove the makeup very quick and easy I live for these wipes... I have tried other makeup removing wipes bit none of them are as good or hydrating as these ones... lots of love ♡
Alexa V.
Alexa V.
New York
This says it's a mascara remover and it does exactly that! I loved using this after a hot day at school because it's usually pretty easy to get the makeup off, the only thing though is that it smudges when taking it off, but I feel like that's normal!
marline m.
marline m.
Bridgeview, IL
I absolutely love these wipes!!! They are waterproof!!! And they take all of your makeup off instantly and immediately!! They are absolutely amazing!!! I love them!!  And I really recommend them for those people that really need makeup remover wipesw!!
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's wiping skills are great it wipes makeup completely off of my eyes and the foundation off my face with one wipe usually I have to use about two or three to get it actually all off before actually washing my face and with this one it smells good to
Ashlynn R.
Ashlynn R.
Garyville
Love these! Easy and gentle on your eyes. Really overall just a great makeup remover. Before i was using the neutrogena ones and they broke me out SUPER bad. These are different! tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Norman
Some wipes aren't as moist as you'd like but these wipes definitely were.. and they did the job! It may have taken more than one or two swipes across my eyes but just one wipe did it all for me! Would recommend to others and will be purchasing again!
jay V.
jay V.
Malibu
Now these are something you are going to want to invest in!! Very effective and not at all harsh on the skin. Doesn't even burn your eyes like some make up wipes and is effective enough to get off all the stubborn mascara that never wants to budge!
Sedona J.
Sedona J.
Mesa
This product is very good for dry skin while cleansing skin it also moisturizes my eyes, it went above and beyond my expectations, at first it just smeared my makeup everywhere but when using another wipe it cleaned my face, it’s a current favorite
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?