BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Arlette B.
Arlette B.
Bayonne
This makeup wipes are amazing! They leave your skin feeling revitalize and take your make up off completely, not very harsh at all! The price is very resonance for the amount of product you get and taking into consideration the brand. Very effective!
marline m.
marline m.
Bridgeview, IL
I absolutely love these wipes!!! They are waterproof!!! And they take all of your makeup off instantly and immediately!! They are absolutely amazing!!! I love them!!  And I really recommend them for those people that really need makeup remover wipesw!!
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Norman
Some wipes aren't as moist as you'd like but these wipes definitely were.. and they did the job! It may have taken more than one or two swipes across my eyes but just one wipe did it all for me! Would recommend to others and will be purchasing again!
Keniah E.
Keniah E.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love this product so much . It's so wonderful it really helps. The price is soooooooooooooooo cheap. It's has sooooooo many benefits for you. And it will definitely meets your expectations. I will definitely buy this again without a doubt.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Howe
Beauty Junkie Expert
These thing are GREAT! They worked so well with removing my waterproof eye makeup. It was very gentle on my eyes so that's a plus. I love finding stuff that blows me away. Definitely worth your money on my honest opinion. You will not be disappointed
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow this is a great makeup remover. I had been using baby wipes and a friend said I should try one of hers. Took every bit of my makeup off without streaky racccon eyes and was fast and gentle. Smelled pretty good too.. I will be purchasing these asap
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Lynnwood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipe eye makeup RIGHT off! So gentle on the eyes and so efficient. I don't usually go for wipes but these are my favorites for travel, or next to the bed for those late nights that you just don't want to wash your face. They don't leave your skin feeling dry or dehydrated at all either!
Linda C.
Linda C.
Meeker , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything tarte is a hit for me and this is no exception! I love this product and would purchase again it is excellent and isn't harsh at all on the skin and leaves no icky residue like usual wipes do! I will purchase again and again! I love tarte.
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome! You can use these anywhere and they are so easy. Especially when you get home late at night and don't want to wash your face but you know that you have to. These are the perfect solution. I will continue buying this product!
Lakiera W.
Lakiera W.
The makeup remover is not what I expected I really thought it would work it smells great but when I used them it was a little hard to get my face clean. After using the wipe I would wash my face and still have residue of makeup still on my face.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?