BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Saleen E.
East Brady
I love these wipes! Most wipes I've tried you have to nearly rip your eyelashes out just to remove a small amount of mascara! But not these, with only a few swipes across your eyes, these will take off ANY type of mascara & leave your lashes clean & soft! I highly recommend trying them!
Mikayl E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These makeup removing wipes worked great, and they smelled great. I loved that I didn't have to scrub my face off to get them to work. I bought these at sephora, and I would for sure buy them again.
Justine B.
Michigan
up & up Wipe Makeup Removal Facial Cleansing Wipes - wipes work well to remove makeup fast and easily before bed so washing your face isn't needed. The quality of these wipes are great for the price and the small packaging allows for easy storage or if needed for traveling. Would highly recommend.
Cristy R.
Athens
I love it !
Tarte is a great brand , this product is like magic , every time I come home late and am lazy to wash my face I just use these to remove my makeup & I love it . This not only work for my eyes but my whole face . I would for sure buy this again and again !
Deys R.
New York
En lo personal me parece un muy buen producto que me funciona muy bien lo e recomendado con mi familia y les a funcionado igual que a mi , muy bueno y funciona muy bien me encanta lo seguire utlizando porque me gusta este producto desde que me lo recomendaron fue un buen descubrimiento
Ashali A.
I like these wipes for light cleansing. They smell amazing and love that they are infused with my favorite maracuja oil. But these claim to remove makeup and I didn't find that they removed my makeup well especially my waterproof mascara. The wipes are quite small in my opinion as well.
Shante P.
I Always Use These Tarte Wipes To Get Rid Of Makeup On My Eyelids. Especially When I Have Done A Glitter Look. You Can Use 1 Wipe And It Erases All The Makeup Off Your Eyelid Like Seriously. Everyone Needs Something Soft For Your Face To Remove Makeup And This Here Is The Item For That.
Linda R.
Love these makeup remover wipes. It's really hard now a days to find a wipe that doesn't take makeup off, or just smears or akes your face more dauber with all the eye makeup. But this is amazing! Works great. It's not oily or too concentrated. I reccomend to everyone who wears makeupb
Jessie B.
Canfield, OH
Easily removes all of my toughest eye makeup, as it should for the price, it's a little more than a typical makeup removing wipe and I'm not sure if it's worth it. Honestly, I'm not sure if I would go out of my way to purchase again, I might stick to the drug store products on this one.
Melissa N.
Birmingham
These makeup wipes make taking your makeup off a piece of cake-they gently glide over your skin easily removing the days wear and tear while leaving skin soft and smooth! They are a little more expensive than other wipes but well wirth the extra money! tarte Cosmetics
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?