BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Nic B.
North Port, FL
Love. Took my makeup off perfectly without any scrubbing, very gentle and I liked that my skin didn't feel dry. Was given to me as a gift but the price is great so I will buy again and recommend to others
Melissa C.
this make up removers are great for sensitive skin— i personally have sensitive skin and they work great! They are not drying! i bought them at sephora and i reccomend you buy them! they are super gentle
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
these wipes are a+. They don't dry out like other brands I've tried, and they really work at removing all the oils and makeup on your face. I don't have to keep scrubbing with these! Amazing. Highly recommend.
Leah F.
Acworth
Love these for tough to remove eye makeup. The smell amazing and are gentle on the eyes. I simply like to place it on my eye and hold it for a few seconds then start to wipe off. Would buy over and over.
Soyla A.
These leave your skin feeling moisturizing and soft, the fresh smell of coconuts is in the wipes. I love the purple packaging suckers me into buying them even more! These typically last a month and I’ll be good.
Allie Grace M.
East Elmhurst, NY
Love these wipes! They are perfect for stubborn eye make up that has been primed! Extremely effective and good for your skin! I purchased mine online. Would buy it again in a heart beat. Love love love!
Suri A.
This product made my tarte is by the far the best kind of makeup remover wipes I have bought! This is my go to wipes when ever I need make up to be removed off my face. I recommend this to people that love tarte and that would like to tries these. Im going to keep trying these.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
These are good makeup wipes they are effective but they aren't any better then ones you can find at the drugstore. I like them but they aren't a must have since there are so many more affordable options.
Chandra A.
Buckley, WA
Love these makeup remover wipes! they are the definition of perfection, they have oil in them to remove waterproof makeup but not super oily, just enough to hydrate your skin as you remove your makeup!
Jenessa F.
These were really nice to use. Easy on the eyes and skin, and took my makeup off no problem. Effective for my needs. It was a little more expensive then I would want to spend, but still a good product.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?