BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These worked extremely well, and did a great job in getting the makeup off of my eyes and face. I got the product at Sephora, it was very gentle when I was using it. It was my first time using the makeup remover wipes. Yes I would definitely buy again.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Burley, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! I wear a lot of really stubborn makeup as I have pretty oily skin and I don't have time to keep retouching with the job I have. The last thing I want to do when I get home is have to really scrub to get my stubborn eye makeup off, and this was the answers to my prayers. It takes off even the most stubborn of eye makeup and I'm in love. I have purchased so many of these and will continue to buy them!
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's wiping skills are great it wipes makeup completely off of my eyes and the foundation off my face with one wipe usually I have to use about two or three to get it actually all off before actually washing my face and with this one it smells good to
Karsyn D.
Karsyn D.
These makeup remover wipes are so incredible they make my face feel so hydrated and they are not sticky at all. They remove the makeup very quick and easy I live for these wipes... I have tried other makeup removing wipes bit none of them are as good or hydrating as these ones... lots of love ♡
Alexa V.
Alexa V.
New York
This says it's a mascara remover and it does exactly that! I loved using this after a hot day at school because it's usually pretty easy to get the makeup off, the only thing though is that it smudges when taking it off, but I feel like that's normal!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Howe
Beauty Junkie Expert
These thing are GREAT! They worked so well with removing my waterproof eye makeup. It was very gentle on my eyes so that's a plus. I love finding stuff that blows me away. Definitely worth your money on my honest opinion. You will not be disappointed
marline m.
marline m.
Bridgeview, IL
I absolutely love these wipes!!! They are waterproof!!! And they take all of your makeup off instantly and immediately!! They are absolutely amazing!!! I love them!!  And I really recommend them for those people that really need makeup remover wipesw!!
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Norman
Some wipes aren't as moist as you'd like but these wipes definitely were.. and they did the job! It may have taken more than one or two swipes across my eyes but just one wipe did it all for me! Would recommend to others and will be purchasing again!
Keniah E.
Keniah E.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love this product so much . It's so wonderful it really helps. The price is soooooooooooooooo cheap. It's has sooooooo many benefits for you. And it will definitely meets your expectations. I will definitely buy this again without a doubt.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow this is a great makeup remover. I had been using baby wipes and a friend said I should try one of hers. Took every bit of my makeup off without streaky racccon eyes and was fast and gentle. Smelled pretty good too.. I will be purchasing these asap
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?