BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Zhane M.
Chicago
It really Irritated my eyes. Couldn't get passed how perfumey and oily it was. Also it comes with very thin porous tissues (just one or two not enough to wipe the make up off of my face). I thought it was insanely overpriced however, it's what to expect with tarte. Wish the tissues were thicker.
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
This is one of my favorite wipes to remove my make up. The only thing is, it is very pricey but if you have very sensitive skin I will suggest to pay a little bit extra for the product that you're going to use.
Kassandra O.
Grovetown , GA
Use one every night before i go to bed! It takes little effort to get my eye make up off. I was trying products and now i finally found one that doesnt make my eyes burn after i use. I love tarte. Simply amazing. Doesn't hurt my eyelashes either die to heavy mascara i always worry about rubbing them all off
Ashlie S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I tried this to venture out from my typical Sephora eye makeup remover I use. It does a great job of removing and the maracuja leaves the eye area hydrated which I appreciate. Didn't irritate my eyes at all. Overall, it was nice, but I prefer the cheaper Sephora eye makeup remover alternative.
Chasity B.
Nashville, TN
The smell of these wipes keep me wanting to use them. They stay moist the whole time you use them. They take everything off, one swipe. And, the way it makes your face feel after using them is amazing. I was skeptical about new wipes, because my skin is sensitive but they work perfectly.
Kaitlyn P.
Absolutely love these waterproof mascara removing wipes! They work so well to remove that hard to get off mascara without having to put too much pressure on your eyes. It's a little more pricey if this is your every day makeup removing wipe but for special occasions it's worth the price.
amanda a.
Las Vegas, NV
I truly love using this. It makes removing all of my makeup where waterproof or not, easy to remove. It's a a good price for a great company & it is quite gentile. On the skin it is effective, with just one wipe i can remove all my makeup. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone.
Mikayl E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These makeup removing wipes worked great, and they smelled great. I loved that I didn't have to scrub my face off to get them to work. I bought these at sephora, and I would for sure buy them again.
aliah i.
ORLANDO, FL
No need to yell and scream because you can't get out that stubborn mascara and eye makeup fresh eyes wipes are the perfect makeup removing wipes in the market it takes off your makeup without drying out your eyes. tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Cristy R.
Athens
I love it !
Tarte is a great brand , this product is like magic , every time I come home late and am lazy to wash my face I just use these to remove my makeup & I love it . This not only work for my eyes but my whole face . I would for sure buy this again and again !
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?