tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Regan D.
Regan D.
  SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT! definitely worth buying. very pleased. i bought it at sephora surprisingly not knowing if it would work. i use this so much with the makeup i wear. it exceeded my expectations by a lot. definitely would recommend to anyone
Alma M.
Alma M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product! It worked amazing for me! Definitely worth the price! Beautiful packaging! You won't regret it! Very gentle not harsh. It's for all skin types and beautiful packaging. Go for it
Paulina S.
Paulina S.
San Antonio
These make up removers are absolutely amazing! Not only do they smell so good but they also get those stubborn mascara smudges under the eyes which is just amazing! It's hard to find make up remover wipes that can do that. Definitely recommend
Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this one! I wear a lot of eye make during the day and some times makeup removers can be so harsh on your skin, especially around the eye. I use these after cleaning the make up off and they completely rejuvenate my eyes.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup removal wipes work so well. My skin is sensitive and I can't use harsh wipes so much. But these so gentle with your skin and remove your makeup quickly. Even with water proof makeup as well.
Alexis I.
Alexis I.
Oldsmar
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan for the price it's very basic makeup remover. I'd rather get the drug store brand at this point in time. Not going to recommend or purchase this product again even thought I love tarte products
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Roswell , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't really impressed with theses whips, I have purchased store brands that work just as well if not better. Yes they do work and you will eventually get your eye makeup off, but not worth the price.
Nhiya M.
Nhiya M.
Jacksonville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent wipes! Obviously a little bit on the pricey side because it is tarte. That's my only complaint however. Absolutely love how gentle these are on my eyes. No puffiness after I use it which is great because I have very sensitive skin.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product really easy to use a lil pricey but gets the job done really gentle and satisfying it was what I was expecting would recommend to people that love to spend money not for me just to pricey
Suri A.
Suri A.
This product made my tarte is by the far the best kind of makeup remover wipes I have bought! This is my go to wipes when ever I need make up to be removed off my face. I recommend this to people that love tarte and that would like to tries these. Im going to keep trying these.
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?