BY TARTE #33 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Saleen E.
East Brady
I love these wipes! Most wipes I've tried you have to nearly rip your eyelashes out just to remove a small amount of mascara! But not these, with only a few swipes across your eyes, these will take off ANY type of mascara & leave your lashes clean & soft! I highly recommend trying them!
Mikayl E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These makeup removing wipes worked great, and they smelled great. I loved that I didn't have to scrub my face off to get them to work. I bought these at sephora, and I would for sure buy them again.
Linda R.
Love these makeup remover wipes. It's really hard now a days to find a wipe that doesn't take makeup off, or just smears or akes your face more dauber with all the eye makeup. But this is amazing! Works great. It's not oily or too concentrated. I reccomend to everyone who wears makeupb
Ashali A.
I like these wipes for light cleansing. They smell amazing and love that they are infused with my favorite maracuja oil. But these claim to remove makeup and I didn't find that they removed my makeup well especially my waterproof mascara. The wipes are quite small in my opinion as well.
Shante P.
I Always Use These Tarte Wipes To Get Rid Of Makeup On My Eyelids. Especially When I Have Done A Glitter Look. You Can Use 1 Wipe And It Erases All The Makeup Off Your Eyelid Like Seriously. Everyone Needs Something Soft For Your Face To Remove Makeup And This Here Is The Item For That.
Deys R.
New York
En lo personal me parece un muy buen producto que me funciona muy bien lo e recomendado con mi familia y les a funcionado igual que a mi , muy bueno y funciona muy bien me encanta lo seguire utlizando porque me gusta este producto desde que me lo recomendaron fue un buen descubrimiento
Justine B.
Michigan
up & up Wipe Makeup Removal Facial Cleansing Wipes - wipes work well to remove makeup fast and easily before bed so washing your face isn't needed. The quality of these wipes are great for the price and the small packaging allows for easy storage or if needed for traveling. Would highly recommend.
Gownou T.
I have sensitive skin and these do not irritate my skin one bit. It smells nice and isn't too overpowering. The packaging is very pretty and it takes off my makeup very well. I don't need to be rough with it. I'll recommend this to those looking for a great quality wipes.
Makenzie S.
Boise
These makeup wipes work like a gem. They take all your makeup off and met  all of my expectations when I bought them. The packaging is sooo pretty, I was able to purchase it at sephora, but I'm sure you can buy it at anyother store. It has a bit of room for improvement
Melissa N.
Birmingham
These makeup wipes make taking your makeup off a piece of cake-they gently glide over your skin easily removing the days wear and tear while leaving skin soft and smooth! They are a little more expensive than other wipes but well wirth the extra money! tarte Cosmetics
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?