BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Tania T.
This item has saved my life ! I love applying mascara and there were times where I was struggling to remove everything before I went to sleep. This item is very easy to use and removes the mascara in seconds.
Kamry P.
Middleburg , FL
This really does take off your waterproof makeup! Has a nice smell just not overpowering! It doesn't strip your face, However, it actually feels like it moisturizes your face along with taking off your makeup.
Aurora S.
Takoma Park
This is a good product but not great. They work about the same as any other makeup wipe, the only difference is that they smell a little nicer. Overall I would say that these makeup wipes are just not worth it, you can buy a cheaper brand that will work just as well.
Taylor R.
lexington
Not nearly wet enough to get the job done. They do smell lovey. But they are not worth the price. They get most of the makeup off but not all of it. I’m not going to be repurchasing because I can get drugstore ones that are much more effective.
Regan D.
  SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT! definitely worth buying. very pleased. i bought it at sephora surprisingly not knowing if it would work. i use this so much with the makeup i wear. it exceeded my expectations by a lot. definitely would recommend to anyone
Alecaryelis J.
Many wet wipes irritate the skin, so be enchanted with this fresh eyes is removed quickly and does not mistreat the skin, then we use tarte oil and we have a wonderful skin! I recommend girls. You have buy it.
Nic B.
North Port, FL
Love. Took my makeup off perfectly without any scrubbing, very gentle and I liked that my skin didn't feel dry. Was given to me as a gift but the price is great so I will buy again and recommend to others
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
these wipes are a+. They don't dry out like other brands I've tried, and they really work at removing all the oils and makeup on your face. I don't have to keep scrubbing with these! Amazing. Highly recommend.
Melissa C.
this make up removers are great for sensitive skin— i personally have sensitive skin and they work great! They are not drying! i bought them at sephora and i reccomend you buy them! they are super gentle
Leah F.
Acworth
Love these for tough to remove eye makeup. The smell amazing and are gentle on the eyes. I simply like to place it on my eye and hold it for a few seconds then start to wipe off. Would buy over and over.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?