BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Allison A.
santa cruz
I really love these. They do the best job at getting eye makeup off and they smell really great. I don't love the price though and so they aren't something I am going to rush out and buy again. I will repurchase them if I can find them on sale or if I'm feeling the need to splurge. I recommend them to anyone that has the extra cash to throw around because it truly is a great product but for me and my budget I'll just have to wait.
Monica M.
If your like me, then you LOVE eyeshadow. I love using eye makeup including mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. So of course after a long day of looking FAB, it comes time to take it off. This product is the best I've used for such things. It's got the sensitivity of your eyes in mind when using it and it is not rough and dose not hurt at all. It gets all the make up off so you can continue to slay everyday! 10/10 would recommend
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best product for removing eye makeup. Great packaging. Very very gentle. I would maybe make them a little "wetter" but otherwise no complaints. I would recommend these for removing waterproof makeup. No scrubbing required. I would 1000% recommend to anyone at all.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like these wipes as much as I thought I would. They didn't remove my heavy eye makeup as great as I thought they would and it took about three wipes to clean my face when I was literally scrubbing my eyes (which was painful). My friend had tried some and complained that it made her oily skin more oily. Go to Walmart and buy some Neutrogena wipes or none at all. (They aren't good for the environment as it is.)
Liza L.
San Diego, CA
I really love these wipes because they help take off the waterproof mascara that I wear as well as other long lasting mascara. The scent of the wipes is really pleasant and doesn't sting your eyes if it gets near the inside. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have the time to stand by the sink washing over and over their eyes to get off their mascara. These wipes are quick and easy
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little pack holds 30 wipes and for whatever reason, I was expecting a bigger package. It's pretty small making it easily portable and I don't know if that's a thing but the actual wipes were a bit smaller as well. However, they did take my makeup off very well (including waterproof) and I still use one wipe for my entire face (even though they say for eyes lol). These smell AMAZING and I'm compelled to keep buying them because of that. Love!
Elizabeth T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely amazing! I am always a little skeptical when it comes to remover wipes, because I don't think they truly remove all the make up. But these wipes do that! They are gentle on the eyes and I would HIGHLY recommend this product to other people. Especailly people who are a bit lazy when it comes to removing their make up (like me). This only takes a couple swipes and it's off!
Heather W.
AMSTERDAM, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this a two Star because yes it 100% takes off all makeup and has great skin care ingredients but I find it to leave my skin with so much excess oil all over it that I then have to wash my face seconds after because I can't stand the feeling. Definitely not for the "face wipe and head to bed" type person. You will need a good face wash to pair with it. But definitely removed all makeup well.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh i love these!!!! They make your eyes feel so refreshed while taking your makeup off.

You know that dreaded feeling when you remove your makeup, and there is that part of you all sad that you have to go back to being you after looking like a total bombshell all day.

Well, these make the process less sad. And more inviting. Lol. You will get excited to use these at the end of the day.
Crystal M.
Pearl River, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really works well conpared to other makeup removerz that i have used. I wear alot of makeup and i have a bad habit of taking my makeup off at night because it takes too long to take pff or its too hard to take off or leaves my face red. This product does none of that and its absolutely wonderful. Ever since ive used this product ive been washing my face each and every night.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.