BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Jessey C.
Jessey C.
The packaging looks a bit cheap to me, sort of a little girls product. However, the product itself is great. I love the way I didn't have to use much of it to get the job done done. The price is also not too bad for the effectiveness and it serving it's purpose.
Nadine O.
Nadine O.
Clifton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye makeup remover,,, it's pretty much perfect for all skin types ,, I bought it from sephora ,, to be honest I did not expect that it will be that amazing ,, I love the packaging  so much since purple is my favorite color ,,, yes I would buy it  again
Megan S.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love facial wipes so I had to try these. I do enjoy the smell of them so that's a plus. Also the fact that they actually take off your eye makeup is amazing! I wear waterproof mascara on my bottom lashes and it even took that off! I will be buying these again!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Galion, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye makeup remover wipes are a blessing on their own. They take off all your stubborn make up and all the waterproof that I used to have to scrub to get off. It comes off very easily with little to no effort at all. I would recommend this product to anyone!
lucy A.
lucy A.
Enumclaw
Super great tool for ending the day and cleaning off your eye makeup. It doesn't leave you itching or anything. The value is obviously worth the price.I honestly use it all the time! I bring this in my purse with too just in case. I would recommend it to others
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
New Jersey
 I receive these wipes during a Tarte  sale, and have changed the way I remove make up. They are almost dry to the touch, which makes it easier and cleaner to remove products at the end of the day.  They don't dry out as fast, and easily remove waterproof make up.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Carleton
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product it great and give it an easy to job to remove my waterproof makeup. my masscare is always hard to remove and this makes it eaier after a long day in the sun at the pool or beach and go home and take my makeup off at the end of a long day of fun.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't get that waterproof mascara off? Try Tarte waterproof mascara removing pads. They will remove the most stubborn mascara. But, be sure to use them at night. Once you have slept in the mascara, the wipes have a harder time working. tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Mercedes B.
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These make up removing wipes are great. They remove all make up including my water proof mascara! They are soft on my skin. They're most definitely one of my favorites! I purchased these at Sephora. They are worth the buy. Yes I do recommend these to others!
Anika T.
Anika T.
It really takes the makeup off. It's also very hydrating.  After I use that I go in with the  tarte Ready, Set, Glow Skincare Kit . this prouduct both cleans but also hydrates the face! It's is good. Would recommend and repurchase
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?