tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Melanie K.
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
These are my favorite makeup-removed wipes! They smell great and got all of my stubborn mascara off in just a few wipes, plus I could tell they were de-puffing my eyes at the same time. No irritation what-so-ever.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite eye make up remover wipes. They do an awesome job at getting off all the mascara that other wipes have a hard time doing. Also they do not sting your eyes and do not leave my face feeling oily.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Industry, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. My contacts did not. I must have got some of the product on the cloth into my eye and my contacts were immediately blurry and I couldn't get it off no matter how much i rinsed. I threw the contacts away and got a fresh pair. I am cautious to take them out before using it now.
Maria G.
Maria G.
avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Megan G.
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup wipes are some of the best I ever got takes off all your makeup with just one wipe! The packaging is so cute! I am a repeated user favorite wipes ever! I always buy it when I'm out. :) go try it out!!
Bianca Z.
Bianca Z.
Sarasota
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been a lifesaver for me! It has been extremely effective and given me a new life! This is my second time repurchasing and certainly won't be my last! I would say it's a great bang for your buck.
Jacky R.
Jacky R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte has amazing products, such as these, I have gotten these off the website for a very good deal, it does what it says, works good, very affordable I would say, they shouldn't change a thing of this product
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Belton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. It's hard to find a makeup remover wipe that I'm not allergic to that actually works, and this removes my stubborn Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara. I love this makeup remover.
Tania T.
Tania T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This item has saved my life ! I love applying mascara and there were times where I was struggling to remove everything before I went to sleep. This item is very easy to use and removes the mascara in seconds.
Alecaryelis J.
Alecaryelis J.
miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Many wet wipes irritate the skin, so be enchanted with this fresh eyes is removed quickly and does not mistreat the skin, then we use tarte oil and we have a wonderful skin! I recommend girls. You have buy it.
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?