BY TARTE #6 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is my all time favorite luxury make up brand. I always trust them to make my skin feel amazing and know that their products are ethically made. My face didn’t feel greasy after I wiped my make up off like other wipes have in the past.
Allison P.
Fulton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this to get water proof mascara off!! And on top of it working good it smells amazing. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good makeup remover. It might be a little on the pricey side as far as makeup wipes go but it’s amazing
Malley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product worked well but was just a little rough with my skin but I do have very sensitive skin. The sent was nice. The packageing of the wipes were nice. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have super sensitive skin.
Salma N.
Omg it's such an amazing product. Usually when trying these types of wipes I feel very unmosturized and striped from oils but these wipes really moisturize my face and I don't feel the need to do anything else to my face before sleeping.
Madison A.
Bowling Green
I loved these wipes they took off even the most pigmented and water proof products that I've had trouble with in the past I would definitely but these again and recommend them to anyone that has trouble getting water proof products off
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did its job well! If removed my toughest mascaras BUT it was a bit irritating to my skin. I have sensitive skin so it is not uncommon for quality products to have this effect on me. I would recommend this product for those who are not too sensitive around the eyes.
Alex R.
Morris
Loved this product, it took everything off. It didn't leave any after oil left on my face. The only bad thing was, and I'm pretty sure it's not there fault, when you wake up there is some smudges on your face. From leftover eyeliner.
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these makeup wipes! They are very moisturizing because of the marajuca oils and it removes all makeup! I love the pack of them , it makes it very easy to travel with. I keep them in my gym bag to take off makeup before a workout
allie m.
Russellville
i absolutely love this product!! if you ever have any make up that is hard to get off this is definitely your go to remover. i wear waterproof mascara almost every day because i have eyes that water a LOT and this takes it right off.
maryne m.
Granite Bay, CA
Makeup wipes are great when I'm slumped at night and just need to get the makeup off of my face. Some brands leave a filmy sheen over my face, but Tarte's did not. They're gentle and soft. I really enjoyed using them and might buy again if they were a little left expensive.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?