BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Tor P.
I bought these on a whim and they remove most makeup really well! They're kinda like the deep sea cleanser in a sheet, which was nice. It had a hard time removing some of my under eye makeup, but I found a good way to get most off it to press it to the eye, let it soak up the makeup and then rub. There's less tugging on the eye that way.
Rochelle N.
These are amazing wipes that remove my makeup. It doesn't irritate my eyes which I usually get with some makeup remover wipes. It doesn't leave your face feeling sticky afterwards. They feel smooth and gentle on my skin and works great! Just make sure to close the packaging tight after you use the wipes because it can dry out!
morgan M.
Fairbanks
I love the smells from the fresh eyes. My skin is naturally on the drier side. So when I remove my makeup i love the moisture that I am receiving to from the wipes. The seal to the wipes is reusable so I makes it great to travel with. The only downfall is that it doesn't work with individually applied eyelash extensions because it is obviously not oil free. If it was I'd be set for life. Hah
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Great make up wipes! I love the smell and I really do think they work well. I don't feel the need to scrub my eyes like crazy every time I need to take my make up off. The reason it is not getting 5 stars is because of pricing. I love my Tarte products but I know I can find other make up wipes just as good for a bit cheaper!
Taylor F.
Cannot rave about tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes enough. It completely wipes my hard-to-remove waterproof eye makeup right off! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Perfect for on-the go touch ups, or adding to your nighttime skin care routine! Definitely will buy again.
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought these on a weekend sale and they work incredibly well! I really like how they are soft and gentle on the skin without feeling too oily or sticky after using them. Also they have a great scent that isn't too strong or over bearing. I'll be repurchasing after I finish this first bag. I would recommend for sure!
Abi P.
 I love the love love this wipes they are my favorite it's totally meets my expectations even when I have a full on the glam make up it is not as cheap as other drugstore wipes but it's gentleness and makes it worth . I always recommend it to my cousins and my friends or even when I am in a public restroom and I'm using these wipes I show them off to the people next to me
Christina S.
Kansas City, MO
I received these in a set that I bought on sale on Tarte's website. I only use waterproof eye makeup and use jojoba oil for removal so I didn't give them a shot until I was traveling over seas. Holy. Cow. I love them, they're amazing! They remove every last bit of makeup and leave the skin feeling lightly moisturizer but not greasy. So helpful while on the go! Only bummer is the price, I don't think I can justify buying them alone.
Lori T.
These are great makeup remover wipes. I keep them next to my bed. their anywhere from $12 ( from qvc ) and up. They remove eye makeup great. I actually use them for a full makeup remover. They do the trick and make my skin feel wonderful. My daughter in law who is a esthetician turned me on to these. Great wipes. !!
Melanie M.
Summit , SD
These are the  Best I make up remover wipes that I have ever used.  I have been using this for a while and have not found anything else that works near as good.  They  have a nice feel to them,  they are nice and gentle on your face.  I would highly recommend you trying these I have not found any that work better.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?