BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

samantha h.
samantha h.
union
Beauty Junkie Expert
let's take a moment to say every girl has tried so many makeup removing wipes i love these i normally use like 6 makeup removing wipes on a day where i wear heaving makeup but when i use these i use like 3 i normally carry these around with me just incase and the smell is ok ... and they don't leave that sticky after feeling i would recommend anyone buy these
Ryleigh B.
Ryleigh B.
Ravenna Mi
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product feels nice on your skin. It makes taking off waterproof eyeliner and mascara amazingly. It meet my expectations and I really like it. I bought it from ulta beauty. The only bad thing about it is that I have sensitive skin so sometimes it makes me break out but besides that fact I love it.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love facial wipes so I had to try these. I do enjoy the smell of them so that's a plus. Also the fact that they actually take off your eye makeup is amazing! I wear waterproof mascara on my bottom lashes and it even took that off! I will be buying these again!
Nadine O.
Nadine O.
Clifton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye makeup remover,,, it's pretty much perfect for all skin types ,, I bought it from sephora ,, to be honest I did not expect that it will be that amazing ,, I love the packaging  so much since purple is my favorite color ,,, yes I would buy it  again
lucy A.
lucy A.
Enumclaw
Super great tool for ending the day and cleaning off your eye makeup. It doesn't leave you itching or anything. The value is obviously worth the price.I honestly use it all the time! I bring this in my purse with too just in case. I would recommend it to others
Jessey C.
Jessey C.
The packaging looks a bit cheap to me, sort of a little girls product. However, the product itself is great. I love the way I didn't have to use much of it to get the job done done. The price is also not too bad for the effectiveness and it serving it's purpose.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
New Jersey
 I receive these wipes during a Tarte  sale, and have changed the way I remove make up. They are almost dry to the touch, which makes it easier and cleaner to remove products at the end of the day.  They don't dry out as fast, and easily remove waterproof make up.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't get that waterproof mascara off? Try Tarte waterproof mascara removing pads. They will remove the most stubborn mascara. But, be sure to use them at night. Once you have slept in the mascara, the wipes have a harder time working. tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Anastaissa V.
Anastaissa V.
Cocoa, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! This is AMAZING!! I use it every night before bed when I wash my face and after makeup letting it sit about 10 mins when I wash my face any previous black heads come out when rinsing with the leftover makeup!! I love it and would reccomend it to other.
Anika T.
Anika T.
It really takes the makeup off. It's also very hydrating.  After I use that I go in with the  tarte Ready, Set, Glow Skincare Kit . this prouduct both cleans but also hydrates the face! It's is good. Would recommend and repurchase
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?